01-27-2011, 08:45 PM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I am making this thread regarding of the recent Black Op's Permanent bans people have been receiving on Ps3.

At the moment unfortunately there is no way a reversing this at the moment and no way of by-passing it as of yet.

I am making this thread to regard everybody of what has going on. I will update this thread in a bit with more information regarding all of any news that has been released.

I appreciate all of your attentions. This thread will also cut down the threads and spam that has been going on.

If you have any Questions and or things you would like to post please feel free and do so. Please keep it clean and Follow the forum rules.[/color]

Some Member's Have made threads that could save your from Getting Perma banned and also ways to avoid it. I have provided you with the Links to the thread below.

Thread #1: You must login or register to view this content.

Thread #2: Post here if you have been banned. You must login or register to view this content.

At the moment there are many theory's and things you can do to try to get un-banned. But not many have been confirmed to actually be legit and work.

- Reaper
Last edited by Reaper ; 01-28-2011 at 12:26 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Reaper for this useful post:

ADEEB001, AMNE, baycod9, billionk, Bloodstaind, Connor, danny19901, DORiS_420, DreamKidzVa, Extractz92, gdnxp, Hurldoh, i_luxx_i, IzBoogz, Jake9, Joelthecool, jovany2008, justinglentzl, KaYos, KingKj52, LightModz, Lydey, Nicky74me, Nummpty, OPTIMISM, P4NiSh3R, Post Count, pro185, qwerew, shawry, STyLe_JapaN, teeth08, TheFuhrer, ThwiX, TMAN242, uhChad, vTiger., vx-skillz-vx, x_5, Xcellerator, xRafiq-, xTrueFear, Yeezus Christ, ZeroOo
01-28-2011, 03:59 AM #56
Still on 3.55 Winky Winky
01-28-2011, 04:06 AM #57
Originally posted by BiNaRY
I'm glad you stupid little hackers are getting banned.
I'm tired of noobs ruining the game.

im tried of f***ing ppl like u who are computer illiterate and cant hack so yall get pissy at us for knowing how to open a god damn file on a f***ing computer... and sorry for your computer autistic dyslexia
01-28-2011, 04:19 AM #58
whyyy the ****kkkk does black ops care if u 15th perstigue hack? its not like its aimbot or walhack. this is just stupidddd! i sware
01-28-2011, 04:32 AM #59
HtD
Dark Knight
Lool wow that sucks for the deuce's that get banned.
01-28-2011, 04:42 AM #60
BiNaRY-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Pedo
im tried of f***ing ppl like u who are computer illiterate and cant hack so yall get pissy at us for knowing how to open a god damn file on a f***ing computer... and sorry for your computer autistic dyslexia

Hey bitch, I have a question?

You know Java or Binary Code?

EXACTLY please shut the hell up. I can create patches if I wanted to, it's not hard. SO please, PLEASE! Learn your facts your ignornant little bastards.
01-28-2011, 04:44 AM #61
DH219
Haxor!
This perma banned really gets on my nerves. First they give us a half finished game and now they ban us for taking a shortcut because it would take me 30 days to get close to 15th Prestige due connection issues. Thanks, Treyarch. Once again you show why IW will always be greater than you.

The following user thanked DH219 for this useful post:

JordyCDS
01-28-2011, 04:54 AM #62
Originally posted by Reaper View Post

I am making this thread regarding of the recent Black Op's Permanent bans people have been receiving on Ps3.

At the moment unfortunately there is no way a reversing this at the moment and no way of by-passing it as of yet.

I am making this thread to regard everybody of what has going on. I will update this thread in a bit with more information regarding all of any news that has been released.

I appreciate all of your attentions. This thread will also cut down the threads and spam that has been going on.

If you have any Questions and or things you would like to post please feel free and do so. Please keep it clean and Follow the forum rules.[/color]

Some Member's Have made threads that could save your from Getting Perma banned and also ways to avoid it. I have provided you with the Links to the thread below.

Thread #1: You must login or register to view this content.

Thread #2: Post here if you have been banned. You must login or register to view this content.

At the moment there are many theory's and things you can do to try to get un-banned. But not many have been confirmed to actually be legit and work.

- Reaper

Wat if u never hacked or played with a hacked person. How could I reverse that
01-28-2011, 05:27 AM #63
Gloxin
Bounty hunter
is their a way to fix this?
01-28-2011, 05:32 AM #64
do you think sony gets mad about them doing this kind of baning on their console which i think only sows signs of cowardness and fighting their problems by pissing alot of people off insteaed of thinking of a way to fix it with warnings i heard people were getting banned even if they werent hacking and random ps3 brickings with new unstable firmware?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo