01-27-2011, 08:45 PM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

I am making this thread regarding of the recent Black Op's Permanent bans people have been receiving on Ps3.

At the moment unfortunately there is no way a reversing this at the moment and no way of by-passing it as of yet.

I am making this thread to regard everybody of what has going on. I will update this thread in a bit with more information regarding all of any news that has been released.

I appreciate all of your attentions. This thread will also cut down the threads and spam that has been going on.

If you have any Questions and or things you would like to post please feel free and do so. Please keep it clean and Follow the forum rules.[/color]

Some Member's Have made threads that could save your from Getting Perma banned and also ways to avoid it. I have provided you with the Links to the thread below.

Thread #1: You must login or register to view this content.

Thread #2: Post here if you have been banned. You must login or register to view this content.

At the moment there are many theory's and things you can do to try to get un-banned. But not many have been confirmed to actually be legit and work.

- Reaper
Last edited by Reaper ; 01-28-2011 at 12:26 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Reaper for this useful post:

ADEEB001, AMNE, baycod9, billionk, Bloodstaind, Connor, danny19901, DORiS_420, DreamKidzVa, Extractz92, gdnxp, Hurldoh, i_luxx_i, IzBoogz, Jake9, Joelthecool, jovany2008, justinglentzl, KaYos, KingKj52, LightModz, Lydey, Nicky74me, Nummpty, OPTIMISM, P4NiSh3R, Post Count, pro185, qwerew, shawry, STyLe_JapaN, teeth08, TheFuhrer, ThwiX, TMAN242, uhChad, vTiger., vx-skillz-vx, x_5, Xcellerator, xRafiq-, xTrueFear, Yeezus Christ, ZeroOo
01-28-2011, 10:56 AM #74
Tom1210
Gym leader
Like i said before "accidently" drop your PS3 down the stairs and claim it on your insurance lol.
Last edited by Tom1210 ; 05-23-2011 at 09:40 AM.

The following user thanked Tom1210 for this useful post:

LaayZr
01-28-2011, 10:59 AM #75
I deleted my 3.55 patch before system update , done update and I'm not banned from console but banned on the hacked 15 account looks like in the end.. The hack was kinda pointless lol:y:
01-28-2011, 11:01 AM #76
HAVOKID
Do a barrel roll!
lol sucks for most people, better go pop in that MW2 disc.
01-28-2011, 11:08 AM #77
Originally posted by chris2595 View Post
Not Really Bro...
I made my friend a account and gave him 15th and he still got banned(He dosent Have his PS3 JailBroken but just that the account was on his PS3 when he updated) :puke:

He has been banned from the servers for "hacking" his level... nuff said. :jim:

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Originally posted by Smiithy2010 View Post
I Deleted my Bops patcch i still got banned but **** it i hated that game anyways

Maybe they are actually following up on the report system in game??
01-28-2011, 11:15 AM #78
MuTeD-_-
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Nikhil View Post
--------------------READ MULTIMEDIA ACT POLICY-----------------------------------------------
The Digital Multimedia Act of 200 states that you cannot ban system from a game. You can only ban the account that has been hacked or exploited. Stopping someone from playing a game that they payed for and deserve to play is not legal..
"Video games accessible on personal computers and protected
by technological protection measures that control access to
lawfully obtained works, when circumvention is accomplished
solely for the purpose of good faith testing for, investigating, or
correcting security flaws or vulnerabilities, if: The information
derived from the security testing is used primarily to promote
the security of the owner or operator of a computer, computer system, or computer network;
and The information derived from the security testing is used or maintained in a manner that
does not facilitate copyright infringement or a violation of applicable law." Digital Millennium
Copyright Act of 2000 You must login or register to view this content. This is being taken i
nto new hands and the issue will be addressed quickly. I will agree that hacking should not be tolerated.
But you cannot stop us from playing this game if it has been bought. If they had of concentrated on fully
finishing the game instead of allowing Activision to rush them, they would have been able to make the game unable to be hacked!

this doesn't apply to 90% of games ... you can still play the game you paid for (which is campain) this only would apply if you were playing say Socom Confrontation or even (god forbid) World of Warcraft which has no offline option ... black ops has a campain and zombie offline mode that you paid to play ... the online is only a + and they have the right to ban your system if you are hacking and not playing by their rules ... everyone pressed the accept button b4 you got online and they can ban your system due to the fact that you still have offline modes of the game but this is from: You must login or register to view this content.

If you violate this Agreement in any manner, SCEA may at its discretion and without notice to you temporarily or permanently block your account in this game and any related games. In appropriate cases, SCEA may bring legal action against you or cooperate in any government or private legal action or investigation relating to your conduct within the game. To report violations of this Agreement or to inquire about a blocked account, call SCEA Consumer Services at 1-800-345-7669. SCEA has no liability for any violation of this Agreement by you or by any other player.

according to what i'm reading here they are in violation of their own usser aggreement (for banning consoles and not single accounts) but the "and any related games" may be their ass savers if anyone tries to take legal action (but then again who really will unless GeoHot wins his case)
Last edited by MuTeD-_- ; 01-28-2011 at 11:26 AM.
01-28-2011, 11:17 AM #79
runerke
Save Point
they fail man Gasp i played like 1 day then boooom banned Gasp
01-28-2011, 11:19 AM #80
Things Have Takened An Interesting Turn. This Has Got To Be Sonny's Biggest Defense Againts Us Hackers. They Figured "well hey sum ppl can't live without call of duty. this should teach those hackers a lesson" over 500000 consoles including mine has ben banned from black ops server. now were going out supplying sony with more money by buying a new console . Just Be Patient Have Trust In The Community We Will Find a way around the ban. They Won This Battle But Tha War Not Over Yet:hitman:
Last edited by remixmaster5000 ; 01-29-2011 at 02:32 AM.

The following user thanked remixmaster5000 for this useful post:

LaayZr
01-28-2011, 11:45 AM #81
MuTeD-_-
Pokemon Trainer
i'm checking into their rights as far as banning goes and all over i'm seeing "account" bans only and nothing on console bans even on sony's site ... but i think its b/c you guys edited your patch data ... i know on socom if you edit the patch data for the mods (which is how to do them) then it applies to all accounts on your ps3 b/c well its the patch data ... so in turn you editing that to do this they think you still have the patch data modded so they just ban the entire console ... still not sure if its legal though but believe sony has the right to ban hacked consoles from the entire PSN due to the fact that if you know what you are doing you could unlock (illegaly download) everything on the PSN ... hacking online is pointless anyways it gets old after about 2 days of running around and no one can kill you

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by remixmaster5000 View Post
Things Have Takened An Interesting Turn. This Has Got To Be Sonny's Biggest Defense Againts Us Hackers. They Figured "well hey sum ppl can't live without call of duty. this should teach those hackers a lesson" over 500000 consoles including mine has ben banned from black ops server. now were going out supplying sony with more money by buying a new console . Just Be Patient Have Trust In The Community We Will a way around the hack. They Won This Battle But Tha War Not Over Yet:hitman:

actually sony's biggest deal agains hackers is GeoHot getting sued ... the only person b4 him that i know of was Shroom who got sued for hacking Socom FTB2 on an epic scale (he shut down servers)
01-28-2011, 01:22 PM #82
lemm
TEH LEMM
One day they won't be able to hide behind the TOS of the Playstation Network. I really think as more IP Law comes into effect that companies like Sony, Microsoft, Apple, and Motorola will all have to limit the amount of abuse they inflict on their customers.. even if the customers are hackers.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo