Post: [100% WORKING TUT]⇛⇛⇛⇛Play Black Ops while Banned with xLink Kai
01-30-2011, 07:02 PM #1
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

After looking at ihatecompvirs thread about playing with xLink Kai, I decided to post a detailed tutorial on how to set your ps3 up with xLink Kai and play with others while you are banned.

CONFIGURING xLink Kai

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yieUmCubiEQ[/ame]
1. Start up You must login or register to view this content. before you turn on your PS3

2. Turn on your ps3 and it should say DNS error. If it does then you are on the right track Smile

3. Start up Black Ops and go to multiplayer. From there, go to LAN Party and press Join Game.

4. Now go back to XLink Kai and check the Diagnostics Mode . (Clicking that globe should take you to the screen shown below. Let it sit at that screen for a few seconds, then click on the magnifying glass next to the globe in the upper right-hand corner labeled “Switch to Diagnostics Mode.”Winky Winky

5. In the section with the check mark, under “Network Reachable” it should read as YES. In the section with the green arrow, under “Network Card” it should read your PC's network card. Underneath that where it says “Locked” it should read as YES. If your network card is not locked, Kai will not be able to configure your Playstation 3 correctly.

6. Now finally the moment of truth. Are your PS3 and Kai Engine configured correctly to work together…? Click on the folder tab underneath the question mark in the upper right-hand corner labeled “Switch to Diagnostics View.” There you should see a message that says “Sony PlayStation 3, configured successfully.” Similar to what's seen below in the picture… Yes , it's a picture of a PS2 , but if it says : configured successfully , then you're ok to go. It's also possible that you only see a mac address. If it's not red you're also ok to go.

7. Once you have finished playing on XLink Kai & you want to play on the PSN Network again , close XLink Kai & restart your Playstation 3 . There will be no DNS Error & you will be able again to play on PSN .

Last edited by ReK ; 01-30-2011 at 11:17 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to ReK for this useful post:

jakerad95, Sterg, Officer Laggy, shnk, SmokingBanana, wite_guy, xChoco--
01-30-2011, 08:55 PM #38
Originally posted by ReKoGNiiTioN View Post

After looking at ihatecompvirs thread about playing with xLink Kai, I decided to post a detailed tutorial on how to set your ps3 up with xLink Kai and play online while you are banned.

Video.... UPLOADING
1. Start up You must login or register to view this content. before you turn on your PS3

2. Turn on your ps3 and it should say DNS error. If it does then you are on the right track Smile

3. Start up Black Ops and go to multiplayer. From there, go to LAN Party and press Join Game.

4. Now go back to XLink Kai and check the Diagnostics Mode . (Clicking that globe should take you to the screen shown below. Let it sit at that screen for a few seconds, then click on the magnifying glass next to the globe in the upper right-hand corner labeled “Switch to Diagnostics Mode.”)

5. In the section with the check mark, under “Network Reachable” it should read as YES. In the section with the green arrow, under “Network Card” it should read your PC's network card. Underneath that where it says “Locked” it should read as YES. If your network card is not locked, Kai will not be able to configure your Playstation 3 correctly.

6. Now finally the moment of truth. Are your PS3 and Kai Engine configured correctly to work together…? Click on the folder tab underneath the question mark in the upper right-hand corner labeled “Switch to Diagnostics View.” There you should see a message that says “Sony PlayStation 3, configured successfully.” Similar to what's seen below in the picture… Yes , it's a picture of a PS2 , but if it says : configured successfully , then you're ok to go. It's also possible that you only see a mac address. If it's not red you're also ok to go.

7. Once you have finished playing on XLink Kai & you want to play on the PSN Network again , close XLink Kai & restart your Playstation 3 . There will be no DNS Error & you will be able again to play on PSN .

how do we get dns error to happen? me and others kept trying and we never get a ddns error..

The following user thanked Mr.Pure420 for this useful post:

CristinaRawr
01-30-2011, 09:00 PM #39
ReK
Originally posted by xd366 View Post
i gave up :(

Dont uploading a video

Originally posted by BroLardin View Post
No you didn't say to in ur tutorial

How do I do it anyway?

The video is taking so long to upload :(
Originally posted by Mr.Pure420 View Post
how do we get dns error to happen? me and others kept trying and we never get a ddns error..

You have to configure your connection settings. A few hours left til the video is done uploading.

Originally posted by Eh
I've done everything right but my console is not detected..?

Read above.
01-30-2011, 09:02 PM #40
Dont uploading a video

You have to configure your connection settings. A few hours left til the video is done uploading.

Read above.

u succesfully did it urself? configure my network with wat?
01-30-2011, 09:06 PM #41
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
Dont uploading a video

Read above.

Can you post a quick word tut please me going beady bye's soon
01-30-2011, 09:18 PM #42
ツSparky
Teddy <3
Where do i put the port. Ill giv rep

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Dont uploading a video

Read above.

How do i forward the port.
01-30-2011, 09:59 PM #43
redmase1234
Bounty hunter
pretty useless if it aint online
01-30-2011, 10:01 PM #44
ReK
Originally posted by BroLardin View Post
Can you post a quick word tut please me going beady bye's soon

Originally posted by lilsparks View Post
Where do i put the port. Ill giv rep

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

How do i forward the port.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr.Pure420 View Post
u succesfully did it urself? configure my network with wat?

Yeah I used to use it since mw2 to host zombies from my 3.41
01-30-2011, 10:01 PM #45
jakerad95
YT - WrapAroundGaming
I got it to work! Smile but no body is online creating games...or joining mine
01-30-2011, 10:03 PM #46
ReK
Originally posted by jakerad95 View Post
I got it to work! Smile but no body is online creating games...or joining mine

The more people that start using it the better.

Originally posted by redmase1234 View Post
pretty useless if it aint online

You dont rank up but you can still play with others like its an online match. Its better then no multiplayer at all.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo