Post: [Video & Full Tutorial]How to Bypass the ban On Black ops
01-31-2011, 03:54 PM #1
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys here is the full tutorial from play online after the ban. with this metod u can bypass the ban message if u are perma-banned and no-perma banned. So if u want here is the video, check it on youtube so u can read the Annotations. Yes i made this video and the channel is mine.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJuMvHbP784]YouTube - WORKING: Bypass Black ops Ban (Perma & No-Perma Ban) Tutorial[/ame]

So for who gets the server error message there are no way 4 now for bypass it. if u have the message "the server are not avable" it s mean u did the hack on an account where u played before.

I have another way for bypass the ban message but i think i will post it after the 3arc relase a patch for this bug.

Just watch the video x).

I know it was posted yet but it wasn t very understandable so i made this video and this tutorial for who doesn't understand xD

Enjoy

EDIT: Text Tutorial From Eh Don so 4 the text tutorial the credits goes to him! i hope he wil accept 4 what i do of his post just let me know bro if im wrong Awesome face

Originally posted by Eh
Be signed in, start up BO and go to multiplayer. Before the screen loads (the bottom will say COSad Awesome BO with a spinning circle loading up MP) keep tapping X till the screen loads. If you did it it should say downloading game settings. press the ps button right after, go to account management, press triangle, and HOVER over sign out. Don't click it until at the bottom right of the screen the "Reading HDD" is gone. If you did it RIGHT after that and sign out and in quickly, go to player match and there you go.

Click here 4 Thx Eh Don For his text tutorial!! =D You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xTrueFear ; 02-08-2011 at 02:48 PM.

The following 79 users say thank you to xTrueFear for this useful post:

.HaZe., $oulja, 890popbox, ADEEB001, Adlerauge144, AlphaPoppy, BeXo, brento89, Carbon0x, chris2595, coldstats, cromer, CyBeR_TrOn, DaAznkevin, Dazpowder, EZeeH, Febreze, hacker103, Hairowyn, Hawkeslayer, Holdz, hydro_122499, i_luxx_i, iCoNz, ii_QuickScope_x, iiHouDiNi, ikeelyouhaha, ImThePwnosaurus, iPewsen, jackiemoon, jeffers07, jfed, juliex877, kerzhakov, kisezer, Lucas Mace, Lucy Pinder, M.Mac, MaJic, marenight322, Maty360414, MCEvan, never_night335, NGU_MVRz, NorrisHD, Officer Laggy, Platinum G, Proboscis, RacarR, rockz, S3gant, Sandyballz, saudi--fantom, Sk8erFerSur, SnipeToKill, SpideyVenom_, sSkylit, Stealthclown, Stud Muffins, STyLe_JapaN, TairyHesticles, tayen, The Overdose, TheDeathbat, TheLen, thetrueassassin, TryCatchMe, Venom_Spartan, wite_guy, xConnollyyy, xGunz, xModGodx, xXGMLO2Xx, yaro, Zeebra, zen10786, ZeroOo
01-31-2011, 05:32 PM #29
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by zero
thank you m8 , if you want any help i will try my best to help you to figure it out :carling:

Really?!?! did u bypass with cain and label?

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by StepUrGameUp View Post
didn't work for me.. :( please can anyone write a txt tut?

Added the text tutorial from Eh Don

The following 2 users say thank you to xTrueFear for this useful post:

i_luxx_i, Platinum G
01-31-2011, 05:40 PM #30
ZeroOo
level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by xTrueFear View Post
Really?!?! did u bypass with cain and label?

nope i stuck in the last step :cry: but iam still trying :( when Im bypass it give me error to servier Instead of the Perma band
01-31-2011, 05:46 PM #31
nidzo
I am error
not working. EekEek
01-31-2011, 06:18 PM #32
TryCatchMe
Like A Boss
This does work .. Got to play 1 game of demo .. Going into te 2nd game, Then got kickedWinky Winky
How I missed black opsSmile
01-31-2011, 07:07 PM #33
1234s
Haxor!
only 15min black ops! NOO!!!
01-31-2011, 07:16 PM #34
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by nidzo View Post
not working. EekEek

Yes it does! tell me what u can't do or what error u have.
01-31-2011, 07:26 PM #35
Stradtje
I am error
Can u play zombies all the time or only 15 mins to ?
01-31-2011, 07:29 PM #36
JokerLol
Climbing up the ladder
Nice method but 20 mins goes past to quickly xD
01-31-2011, 07:57 PM #37
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by Stradtje View Post
Can u play zombies all the time or only 15 mins to ?

i don t know :cry: but u can try it Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo