Post: Split Screen Xp glitch, Video/Written Tutorial 2-8-11
04-08-2011, 11:29 AM #1
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This glitch still works as of 8-25-2011, after 1.12 update!!!

1st and foremost, all credits go to NextGenPen|s for finding this glitch… I just made a video to show proof to everyone who asked if it works..

You must login or register to view this content.

1. Have a friend in a player match lobby that has the privacy set to “open”
2. Go to Local > Split Screen > And choose the map/game mode u want.. I recommend “free for all”
3. Now u bring in ur 2nd player in the lobby, and hover over/highlight start game
4. Press (O) to back out of Split Screen, then choose Local, then highlight/hover over Split Screen
5. Press triangle to bring up ur friends list, and choose ur friend who is sitting in Player Match lobby
6. Go to the “join session” option in ur friends options…
7. Press (X) to join ur friends session..
8. Immediately after u press (X) to join session, with both controllers u simultaneously (at the same time) press (X) on both of ur controllers as fast and quickly as u can.. And that’s it folks….

*8-8-2011 update*
>> If u are having problems with step #6, when u click on join session, try pressing (x) on controller #1 & #2 at the same time, and keep on pressing (x) really fast until the map loads up witn no gametype.. U see, this glitch is based on speed, on how fast u can press (x) on both controllers after u join ur host.. I found the glitch to work easier for me, by getting a head start on pressing (x) on both controllers when u actually choose to join ur host, rather than pressing (x) on controller #1 to join, then pressing (x) on both controllers..
>> So basically, press (x) on both controllers really fast when u choose to join session, and the glitch should b a little more easier to do..
>> How does this help u?? This method will make u a split second faster when pressing (x) on both controllers, that split second can mean the world of a difference with this glitch..

Like I said B4, step #8, is going to be the tricky part.. I occasionally ended up in a split screen match with the map and game type showing when the game is loading up.. If this happens to u, then u know u are close to getting this bad boy to work… I did boost with this glitch the 1st time I got it to work, and I did not get banned, and all the stats did stick for online.. So good luck, and hopefully someone will find a easier way!!!

Update 4-21-2011
Here are some posts from fellow NGU users...

Tips:
> Good connection to ur host
> Be patient, this glitch will not work everytime
> Try different methods of joining ur host
> select default classes??
> choose classes at the same time to decrease chances of being kicked out of the game
> Try using different hosts, or friends, this could possible make the world of a difference..
> Good luck, and remember, u are boosting, so there is always a possibility of being banned and reset..
Last edited by rockym56 ; 08-25-2011 at 01:43 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to rockym56 for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, bartacus, black123456789, BuddhaBr0wnies, codwawandmw2, darkflame1990, decorockstar, dishcloth, iownall6, Proboscis, Soldier., thabeast_32, TheBurntCeltic, TheSameKiid____, tooskilled2k11, yourdude9
09-19-2011, 04:35 PM #272
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
If 3arc would not focus on releasing bookoos of map packs, then maybe they would have patched this glitch already.. This glitch will make it to the release of mw3, they will not patch it..

People still can't do the damn glitch anyway so I doubt they even care :lol:
11-18-2011, 03:45 PM #273
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
For all of u still looking for a xp glitch to help u prestige faster so u can get ur token for mw3, here u go.. and yes it still works..
11-21-2011, 01:31 PM #274
JusThatGood
☆ARSENAL FC&#9
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
People still can't do the damn glitch anyway so I doubt they even care :lol:

do you no anyone who still does it that could maybe do it for me?
11-21-2011, 01:42 PM #275
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by AFCCHAMPS View Post
do you no anyone who still does it that could maybe do it for me?

Sorry bro I don't know anyone who plays black ops still.
11-22-2011, 04:07 PM #276
JusThatGood
☆ARSENAL FC&#9
if any one can still do this could u message me on psn: JusThatGoodx, ill pay if u do it for me
12-04-2011, 09:00 AM #277
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
This glitch still works as of 8-25-2011, after 1.12 update!!!

1st and foremost, all credits go to NextGenPen|s for finding this glitch… I just made a video to show proof to everyone who asked if it works..

You must login or register to view this content.

1. Have a friend in a player match lobby that has the privacy set to “open”
2. Go to Local > Split Screen > And choose the map/game mode u want.. I recommend “free for all”
3. Now u bring in ur 2nd player in the lobby, and hover over/highlight start game
4. Press (O) to back out of Split Screen, then choose Local, then highlight/hover over Split Screen
5. Press triangle to bring up ur friends list, and choose ur friend who is sitting in Player Match lobby
6. Go to the “join session” option in ur friends options…
7. Press (X) to join ur friends session..
8. Immediately after u press (X) to join session, with both controllers u simultaneously (at the same time) press (X) on both of ur controllers as fast and quickly as u can.. And that’s it folks….

*8-8-2011 update*
>> If u are having problems with step #6, when u click on join session, try pressing (x) on controller #1 & #2 at the same time, and keep on pressing (x) really fast until the map loads up witn no gametype.. U see, this glitch is based on speed, on how fast u can press (x) on both controllers after u join ur host.. I found the glitch to work easier for me, by getting a head start on pressing (x) on both controllers when u actually choose to join ur host, rather than pressing (x) on controller #1 to join, then pressing (x) on both controllers..
>> So basically, press (x) on both controllers really fast when u choose to join session, and the glitch should b a little more easier to do..
>> How does this help u?? This method will make u a split second faster when pressing (x) on both controllers, that split second can mean the world of a difference with this glitch..

Like I said B4, step #8, is going to be the tricky part.. I occasionally ended up in a split screen match with the map and game type showing when the game is loading up.. If this happens to u, then u know u are close to getting this bad boy to work… I did boost with this glitch the 1st time I got it to work, and I did not get banned, and all the stats did stick for online.. So good luck, and hopefully someone will find a easier way!!!

Update 4-21-2011
Here are some posts from fellow NGU users...

Tips:
> Good connection to ur host
> Be patient, this glitch will not work everytime
> Try different methods of joining ur host
> select default classes??
> choose classes at the same time to decrease chances of being kicked out of the game
> Try using different hosts, or friends, this could possible make the world of a difference..
> Good luck, and remember, u are boosting, so there is always a possibility of being banned and reset..

Does this still work as of 12/04/2011 ?? :carling:
12-04-2011, 09:40 AM #278
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by Aiiden View Post
Does this still work as of 12/04/2011 ?? :carling:

Shiiiit... I guess I can go on black ops and test it out for yall... Its gonna feel weird popping in that game into my ps3...

The following 3 users say thank you to rockym56 for this useful post:

Soldier.,
12-04-2011, 09:43 AM #279
Soldier.
The Legend
Shiiiit... I guess I can go on black ops and test it out for yall... Its gonna feel weird popping in that game into my ps3...

I bet my life that it still works. :lol:

The following user thanked Soldier. for this useful post:

rockym56
12-04-2011, 09:49 AM #280
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
I bet my life that it still works. :lol:

How did you see that I quoted rockym for fun ? :lol: I still remember the old days on BO do'nt you Soldier ? My first boosting lobbies switching accouns to die with :fyea:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo