Post: Split Screen Xp glitch, Video/Written Tutorial 2-8-11
04-08-2011, 11:29 AM #1
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This glitch still works as of 8-25-2011, after 1.12 update!!!

1st and foremost, all credits go to NextGenPen|s for finding this glitch… I just made a video to show proof to everyone who asked if it works..

You must login or register to view this content.

1. Have a friend in a player match lobby that has the privacy set to “open”
2. Go to Local > Split Screen > And choose the map/game mode u want.. I recommend “free for all”
3. Now u bring in ur 2nd player in the lobby, and hover over/highlight start game
4. Press (O) to back out of Split Screen, then choose Local, then highlight/hover over Split Screen
5. Press triangle to bring up ur friends list, and choose ur friend who is sitting in Player Match lobby
6. Go to the “join session” option in ur friends options…
7. Press (X) to join ur friends session..
8. Immediately after u press (X) to join session, with both controllers u simultaneously (at the same time) press (X) on both of ur controllers as fast and quickly as u can.. And that’s it folks….

*8-8-2011 update*
>> If u are having problems with step #6, when u click on join session, try pressing (x) on controller #1 & #2 at the same time, and keep on pressing (x) really fast until the map loads up witn no gametype.. U see, this glitch is based on speed, on how fast u can press (x) on both controllers after u join ur host.. I found the glitch to work easier for me, by getting a head start on pressing (x) on both controllers when u actually choose to join ur host, rather than pressing (x) on controller #1 to join, then pressing (x) on both controllers..
>> So basically, press (x) on both controllers really fast when u choose to join session, and the glitch should b a little more easier to do..
>> How does this help u?? This method will make u a split second faster when pressing (x) on both controllers, that split second can mean the world of a difference with this glitch..

Like I said B4, step #8, is going to be the tricky part.. I occasionally ended up in a split screen match with the map and game type showing when the game is loading up.. If this happens to u, then u know u are close to getting this bad boy to work… I did boost with this glitch the 1st time I got it to work, and I did not get banned, and all the stats did stick for online.. So good luck, and hopefully someone will find a easier way!!!

Update 4-21-2011
Here are some posts from fellow NGU users...

Tips:
> Good connection to ur host
> Be patient, this glitch will not work everytime
> Try different methods of joining ur host
> select default classes??
> choose classes at the same time to decrease chances of being kicked out of the game
> Try using different hosts, or friends, this could possible make the world of a difference..
> Good luck, and remember, u are boosting, so there is always a possibility of being banned and reset..
Last edited by rockym56 ; 08-25-2011 at 01:43 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to rockym56 for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, bartacus, black123456789, BuddhaBr0wnies, codwawandmw2, darkflame1990, decorockstar, dishcloth, iownall6, Proboscis, Soldier., thabeast_32, TheBurntCeltic, TheSameKiid____, tooskilled2k11, yourdude9
12-04-2011, 09:56 AM #281
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Aiiden View Post
How did you see that I quoted rockym for fun ? :lol: I still remember the old days on BO do'nt you Soldier ? My first boosting lobbies switching accouns to die with :fyea:

Yea :lol: I also remember you getting like 200+ headshots per game :lol: and I miss reactiionz, I don't know where he is now. I think I'll have to get some friends and go back to old school boosting style. :fyea:

The following user groaned Soldier. for this awful post:

X-_VeNoM_-X
12-04-2011, 10:07 AM #282
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
Yea :lol: I also remember you getting like 200+ headshots per game :lol: and I miss reactiionz, I don't know where he is now. I think I'll have to get some friends and go back to old school boosting style. :fyea:

Yeah I'm telling you those were my very first boosting games and a friend of mine told me to get headshots and thats why I did remember on havana when I went +300 ? I didn't even know that the limit was 299 so.. haha
12-05-2011, 12:15 AM #283
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]

Shit me and u used to tear it up on black ops... But now with ur work schedule, things are just not the same anymore..
Last edited by rockym56 ; 12-05-2011 at 10:49 AM.
12-05-2011, 09:03 AM #284
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
Shit me and u used to tear it up on black ops... But now with ur work schedule, things are just not the same anymore..

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Shit u still would get too much xp in radiation..lmao.. then the game would not count..lmao

I know man... shit... we need to hook up. :y:
12-05-2011, 10:50 AM #285
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
I know man... shit... we need to hook up. :y:

Man, I quoted u and Aiden.. but for some reason, my phone quoted u twice.. what a fail...

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Originally posted by Aiiden View Post
Yeah I'm telling you those were my very first boosting games and a friend of mine told me to get headshots and thats why I did remember on havana when I went +300 ? I didn't even know that the limit was 299 so.. haha

Shit u still would get too much xp in radiation..lmao.. then the game would not count.. I remember u boosting 2 games in a row that did not count because u had gotten too much xp.. I was lmao...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo