07-28-2011, 03:45 PM #1
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THE LAN xp GLITCH GOT PATCHED ON AUGUST 23TH sorry

[multipage=INTRO]When the LAN xp glitch first came out only few people were getting it to work, I worked on a way to get it to work more often and found one, this was back on 06-23-2011... My thread was on top of all the threads for 2 weeks... You must login or register to view this content. ! The LAN xp glitch got patched and now... It's working again and I'm comming to you with another way to do it which is hundred times better !!! Yes if you follow exactly my steps you will get it to work 10 times out of 10 !

[multipage=RULES] Don't play any online game before doing this glitch.. If you did just go back to the main menu, the one where you are sitting in front of TVs :y:

Once you're done boosting just go back to the main menu again the one where you're sitting in front of TVs =D

[multipage=VOICE+VIDEO TUTORIAL ( different way ) ] Here is my old thread when the LAN xp glitch first came out You must login or register to view this content.

[multipage=STEPS] Go to Local > Lan Party

Create Match > Set up Nuketown and the game mode you like

Hover over start match > Press triangle to bring up your friend list

Press square on your host's name

You will see a message in the middle of your screen saying " Joining session in progress "

Once you see it, wait for it disappears

As soon as it is gone press O with your first controller and then rapidly press X on both controllers till the map loads

You should now see your game loading with no game mode

[multipage=TIPS & TRICKS] The key to get this to work : Once you see " joining session in progress" message just wait for it disappears and press O with your first controller and then rape your X on both controllers !!

Here are few tips to understand you got it to work :

1. Once the loading bar is full, your screen goes black for a half second and you will again see the loading bar but already full ( it does the loading twice cuz you are using your splitscreener )

2. Of course you have to see your online rank when you press Select and your online classes when you choose your class..

Another tip if you get stuck when you press start with your first controller :

Go to Options and press start again then O and the start menu should now disappear.
Last edited by LuckyAiden ; 08-24-2011 at 02:44 PM.

The following 44 users say thank you to LuckyAiden for this useful post:

.DiGiTaLTwO., 266H, Alpha, AMNE, bnader, Capture, Cole MacGrath, DeAd_bLiTz, Eminem., FrOzTi, Fuser's Hoe, himpmund, howigethere, IRAQ, keotommy, MagesticTiger, Monster-Energy, Mr. Star, Nas., Nightm4rPhantom, ninja12, oHai My Name Is, PLZdieHAX, Ps3DizPuTe, remi06, rockym56, Sn0wb0arder245, Soldier., Solid Snake, Stone, SU44K8, SuperGamecube64, TEXAS24_ReStEr, The Open Minded, TheLastOutLaw, thugnificint, TyLeR61093, Vegetᶏ, WiKKiD, X-_VeNoM_-X, XaMpLexMarcus., xiHoMiCiDe, xJayJayOkocha_, yourdude9
07-28-2011, 06:33 PM #47
Eminem.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xAK47 View Post
Maybe your XP don't stick because you get too much XP.. Don't get too much headshots and don't go over 299kills a game :y:

i set the kill limit to 30 everytime. what else could it be?
07-28-2011, 06:37 PM #48
HPandya10
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by IrishFox. View Post
That still doesnt work for me :\ and i cant go into options on my 2nd controller :P

Is the host hosting during the entire match?
07-28-2011, 06:41 PM #49
HPandya10
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by omgusuck96 View Post

Maybe just edit the game type and not edit any other settings. I just make it FFA and change the map on Nuketown. Worked everytime so far.
07-28-2011, 06:42 PM #50
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by HPandya10 View Post
Is the host hosting during the entire match?

Wait..Host? I've been joining u because ur sitting in a party(I'm DeathMagnetik-04)
07-28-2011, 06:47 PM #51
HPandya10
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by omgusuck96 View Post

Maybe just edit the game type and not edit any other settings. I just make it FFA and change the map on Nuketown. Worked everytime so far.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by IrishFox. View Post
Wait..Host? I've been joining u because ur sitting in a party(I'm DeathMagnetik-04)

I feel sooo slow now lol.

Can you at least go to options on controller one?
07-28-2011, 06:48 PM #52
AJ
iiAJ28 - vAJ28v
I end up with my LAN classes and no online rank or sometimes i get guns but no online rank then get kicked
07-28-2011, 06:48 PM #53
Paviano
Pokemon Trainer
Me too. No online classes and get kicked.
07-28-2011, 06:50 PM #54
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Ok, this is the problem I'm having. My online classes are there, I can see my online XP and rank when I press start. Just before the game starts I get kicked, I press start then Circle but this still does not work.
07-28-2011, 06:54 PM #55
Hey , for me it work ! But i've done it 4 times but the last 2 time i have no death and 250+ kills and it does not give me the xp ... i see in the lan xp party i up 35 and when it's finish i'm 33 ... Did i need to have 1 death at least?
Last edited by diabolic01 ; 07-28-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo