09-27-2011, 02:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Found By xNoobzBelowMe&KevinSkillz60

1.Go to Split Screen And Put CTF
2.Join Your friend party and star the Game
3.Has to say CTF Nuketown
4.You must see your online classes
5.With your 1st Controller pick class 6..and your second controller you choose 1 class
6.In the 1st Controller you will not have gun.. but in the 2st you will have MP5k
7.Win the round with 2st Controller
8.In the Second round kill the 1st Controller with 2st ok
9.Your going to wait that time runs out
10.When the round is over has to say tie
11.Tell your friend to kick You out of the Party..then you gonna go offline. and sing in..
12.You finished LOOL.

The reason I do this tutorial is that there comes MW3.. Claps

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12230[/ATTACH]

The following 18 users say thank you to xNoobzBelowMe- for this useful post:

--Ben-, aezorush, amplif1er, B Loner, Capture, Cpt Charles, Fuser's Hoe, GIVEME-ALL, Bichote, lbalancel, ll-KdOt-ll, ninja12, onrode, Ps3DizPuTe, PWW_Commander, tooskilled2k11, yourdude9
09-30-2011, 11:32 PM #56
Yo I need one Guy to find glitches with me if you want add KevinSkillz60 no xNoobzBelowMe because I got full friends. . Thanks
10-01-2011, 12:59 AM #57
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
Originally posted by xNoobzBelowMe
Found By xNoobzBelowMe&KevinSkillz60

1.Go to Split Screen And Put CTF
2.Join Your friend party and star the Game
3.Has to say CTF Nuketown
4.You must see your online classes
5.With your 1st Controller pick class 6..and your second controller you choose 1 class
6.In the 1st Controller you will not have gun.. but in the 2st you will have MP5k
7.Win the round with 2st Controller
8.In the Second round kill the 1st Controller with 2st ok
9.Your going to wait that time runs out
10.When the round is over has to say tie
11.Tell your friend to kick You out of the Party..then you gonna go offline. and sing in..
12.You finished LOOL.

The reason I do this tutorial is that there comes MW3.. Claps

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12230[/ATTACH]

add me @ nekro_Eats_kfc yeah?
i just need a host.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cpt
Xx_MrCutie_Xx

i need help too, will pay 1 mil vbux.
10-01-2011, 01:17 AM #58
B Loner
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by OVOXO
You do know that you can't play either SnD/CtF for a day of playing time and you get your time played reset (making it easier for others to report) and possibly your deaths reset too right?

you do know that ive stated that in an earlier post right?
ive done this almost a week ago along with my girlfriends account and were both ok, she plays search regularly aswell. so whats your point?
10-01-2011, 12:38 PM #59
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by xNoobzBelowMe
Ryan the next time you going to find this glitch. Dumb ass Im not a kid. .. and you are the retarded u can't understand this TUT I'm done BK Randy's Everywhere.

Lmfao? "Ryan the next time you going to find this glitch." again another retarded thing makes no sense and "Dumb ass Im not a kid. .. and you are the retarded u can't understand this TUT I'm done BK Randy's Everywhere." WTF!? LMFAO! Kid u make no sense look at wot ur saying and the way ur spelling "2st" lol? It's 2nd retard "star the game" lol start? "put CTF"? Lol make it capture the flag? Absolute TIT! =p "Dumb ass Im not a kid. .. and you are the retarded" exactly what a kid would say lol Smile so actually yes I'm not the retard as I have proved yet again you are the retard hahaaaaaaaaa! Oh and by the way if you reply to this your just talking to your self kid (and I didn't say I didn't understand the tutorial I was saying how much of a retard u are and how you must be a 6 year old kid oh and your also a wannabe to a really shit player lmfao!) =p
10-01-2011, 02:11 PM #60
Only thing to say to Ryan. ..... Haterz Gonna Be Haterz LOL.. and one question for you Ryan. Who the ***** are you?

The following 2 users say thank you to xNoobzBelowMe- for this useful post:

--Ben-, Bichote
10-01-2011, 05:04 PM #61
Enjoy your Ban & Deranked Happy

The following user thanked BlackOpz_MoDz for this useful post:

SweatyMidgets

The following user groaned BlackOpz_MoDz for this awful post:

tooskilled2k11
10-01-2011, 05:42 PM #62
Originally posted by Chicken View Post
add me @ nekro_Eats_kfc yeah?
i just need a host.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

i need help too, will pay 1 mil vbux.

You Still Need Help?? Im Ready When You Say
10-01-2011, 07:26 PM #63
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
Originally posted by Cpt
You Still Need Help?? Im Ready When You Say

msg me on psn : Nekro_eats_kfc
10-01-2011, 07:27 PM #64
Originally posted by Chicken View Post
msg me on psn : Nekro_eats_kfc

okay ill Do It Now Awesome face