09-27-2011, 02:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Found By xNoobzBelowMe&KevinSkillz60

1.Go to Split Screen And Put CTF
2.Join Your friend party and star the Game
3.Has to say CTF Nuketown
4.You must see your online classes
5.With your 1st Controller pick class 6..and your second controller you choose 1 class
6.In the 1st Controller you will not have gun.. but in the 2st you will have MP5k
7.Win the round with 2st Controller
8.In the Second round kill the 1st Controller with 2st ok
9.Your going to wait that time runs out
10.When the round is over has to say tie
11.Tell your friend to kick You out of the Party..then you gonna go offline. and sing in..
12.You finished LOOL.

The reason I do this tutorial is that there comes MW3.. Claps

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12230[/ATTACH]

The following 18 users say thank you to xNoobzBelowMe- for this useful post:

--Ben-, aezorush, amplif1er, B Loner, Capture, Cpt Charles, Fuser's Hoe, GIVEME-ALL, Bichote, lbalancel, ll-KdOt-ll, ninja12, onrode, Ps3DizPuTe, PWW_Commander, tooskilled2k11, yourdude9
10-01-2011, 10:33 PM #65
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
Originally posted by Cpt
okay ill Do It Now Awesome face

k sent info

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cpt
okay ill Do It Now Awesome face

didnt work
10-02-2011, 02:21 PM #66
-Ryan-
Splicer
Absolute Ballocks this is fake it clearly resets everything as this fag plays over 40 days every cod sad bitch!
10-02-2011, 04:28 PM #67
Sirhc
Bounty hunter
Does this put you to the top of any leaderboards?
10-02-2011, 04:34 PM #68
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by xNoobzBelowMe
Only thing to say to Ryan. ..... Haterz Gonna Be Haterz LOL.. and one question for you Ryan. Who the ***** are you?

LMFAO? bcoz that makes sense. You cant swear coz ur mummy and daddy said so. And hate on some1 over a game coz they r shit and i made u leave loads of games and time out a lot if u r the real guy lmfao! And y should u have to ask who i am? lol coz nobody knows u kid. get some real life pals sad bitch! And nothing u said is me its actually all u =p last time i look here so talk to urself and have fun kid! Smile LMFAO!

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by sirhc View Post
does this put you to the top of any leaderboards?

no u idiot! Look at his stats! Ffs! Every1 get good and be legit!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Oh and noobsbelow get a life and get out sad kid!
10-02-2011, 05:42 PM #69
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
Originally posted by Ryan
LMFAO? bcoz that makes sense. You cant swear coz ur mummy and daddy said so. And hate on some1 over a game coz they r shit and i made u leave loads of games and time out a lot if u r the real guy lmfao! And y should u have to ask who i am? lol coz nobody knows u kid. get some real life pals sad bitch! And nothing u said is me its actually all u =p last time i look here so talk to urself and have fun kid! Smile LMFAO!

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

no u idiot! Look at his stats! Ffs! Every1 get good and be legit!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Oh and noobsbelow get a life and get out sad kid!

you say people have ill grammar errors, lets look into the diverse world of your british language. first in AMERICA, its spelled mommy. and you spell coz as because. pals should be stated in a more clear manner as friends, because then you dont know if its your mom, or maybe even you father.
Hence what im saying is this is AMERICA. speak engrrish otherwise go to a british joint club in which you talk about loathing yourselves with great amounts of dick.
10-02-2011, 06:06 PM #70
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
Anyone knows if this will work for xbox? :fa:
10-02-2011, 06:16 PM #71
XGenX
Banned
can u do a video?
10-02-2011, 08:12 PM #72
iCalin
Keeper
I don't get this thread sorry :\
10-02-2011, 08:46 PM #73
Originally posted by TTSWBDN View Post
Anyone knows if this will work for xbox? :fa:

Im Not Sure Man, Try It Smile

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by XGenX View Post
can u do a video?

This Still Working, And ill Try Record A Video Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo