11-09-2013, 07:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want all hackers and booster removed from leaderboard I'm sure I'm not the only one who's fed up with it

The following 4 users groaned at star192 for this awful post:

Kieron, MrBerrics, Turk_Warrior, zxvalleymodz
11-10-2013, 01:18 AM #11
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
Originally posted by .Relentless. View Post
100% guarantee.
The game is newly released, Not only could they be sued for hackers in there game the company could be closed down.
Think im kidding look it up.
Remember MW3 token hack? People got banned, Believe me people are already getting banned now.

Please elaborate on how IW/Activision/Raven software/Whoever is in charge of the game can be closed down?!?! It's Sony's system! If anything IW/Other devs of COD could sue Sony due to circumnavigation of their computer security leading to the ruining of the game for legit players like myself.. If Sony had a secure system, CoD wouldn't be fucked. Fair and square.
11-10-2013, 02:12 AM #12
Franky
Big Daddy
So if I read right, you want them to start the ban wave and reset all the leaderboards? It's a nice idea considering up until 1-500 slots are taken up by modded stats (from the last time I saw them), let's say they do ban a shit ton of people and reset stats etc, but wouldn't they just mod them again, make new accounts etc etc, so in all honesty they'll be wasting time doing something that would just be back up not 5 seconds later, instead they can make the game better and fix stuff and all.
11-10-2013, 02:41 AM #13
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by star192 View Post
I want all hackers and booster removed from leaderboard I'm sure I'm not the only one who's fed up with it

I really hope they do. It's annoying seeing them with all the perks etc..
Action prob won't be taken though..
11-10-2013, 04:17 AM #14
Say the guy who is fan boy of iMCSx Happy!
11-10-2013, 09:49 AM #15
DrackBert
Bounty hunter
guys you dont have to complain, no one of us will never be on 500-1 leaderboards(rte users not included) Happy
11-10-2013, 10:52 AM #16
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
Nevermind the leader board, some hacks that these tools can do are Crazy...
11-10-2013, 12:35 PM #17
DrackBert
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Xplaya View Post
Nevermind the leader board, some hacks that these tools can do are Crazy...

for me they can do every hack they want, but at least aimbot,wallhack,chams etc only for pc,not on ps3/xbox
11-10-2013, 03:42 PM #18
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Originally posted by legz View Post
Please elaborate on how IW/Activision/Raven software/Whoever is in charge of the game can be closed down?!?! It's Sony's system! If anything IW/Other devs of COD could sue Sony due to circumnavigation of their computer security leading to the ruining of the game for legit players like myself.. If Sony had a secure system, CoD wouldn't be fucked. Fair and square.

Sony's system yes. However it's the developers responsibility to maintain the game.
11-10-2013, 03:43 PM #19
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Originally posted by cluckt View Post
for me they can do every hack they want, but at least aimbot,wallhack,chams etc only for pc,not on ps3/xbox

Actually. PC has no hacks at the minute. Any hacks attempted will cause an INSTANT VAC Ban on steam.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo