04-06-2014, 11:51 PM #1
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just saw this picture posted while looking at call of duty wiki and it looks like a new DLC named "Invasion" will be out on 06.10.14 first on Xbox consoles. This is what it said under the picture: "Invasion will launch on June 10, 2014 including four new maps and a brand new fully automatic shotgun the Jackhammer and the next episode in the Extinction story called reset"

Picture of the Invasion DLC:

You must login or register to view this content.

I can't read the all the maps as the picture is blurry but I see, Engagement, Fallout, Abandoned and I think Complex, not entirely sure though because of the quality of the picture. Tell me what you guys think of this, there's suppose to be one more map pack released after invasion named "Nemesis"

What the map pack will contain:

Maps:
Complex
Engagement
Abandoned
Fallout

Bonus Weapon
JackHammer Shotgun

Extinction (Episode 3)
Reset
Last edited by RatchetBooty ; 04-06-2014 at 11:59 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to RatchetBooty for this useful post:

Dead_Coast, FallofReach, Habeeb, HackersForHire
04-08-2014, 12:36 AM #11
That Extinction map looks pretty good if this is legit.
04-08-2014, 01:12 PM #12
Way to steal the info ratchet, like a little 12 year old came across this on the wiki...grow up you fat little boy
04-11-2014, 09:51 AM #13
Dead_Coast
Bounty hunter
Fake, the weapon postet 2012 in a forum & the Maps are from other Games
04-11-2014, 09:56 AM #14
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
Yeah but the names have been out before they even showed trailers for Onslaught. Anyone could've photoshopped together something that looked legit and put invasion on top. Remember the ones for bo2...

Yeah, I do actually but it funny that people think of the name of it and go it the name on the Map Pack LOLOL
04-11-2014, 11:26 AM #15
its funny, cause the jackhammer was in battlefield 2 and i have a picture her that matches to the one in image, this is so fake! You must login or register to view this content.
04-11-2014, 11:28 AM #16
not to mention the other dlcs the gun faces the other way, why is this one different? nice job lil 12 year old! GET A LIFE!
04-11-2014, 11:39 AM #17
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by bornitalian View Post
not to mention the other dlcs the gun faces the other way, why is this one different? nice job lil 12 year old! GET A LIFE!

Can you please stop spamming this thread with your comments? It isn't necessary. Also, I never said this was real did I? I saw the picture posted on a Call of Duty Wiki so I decided to post it here for everyone to see.
04-11-2014, 11:57 AM #18
" just saw this picture posted while looking at call of duty wiki and it looks like a new DLC named "Invasion" will be out on 06.10.14 first on Xbox consoles." thats what u said, and ur not very helpful to people anyways
04-11-2014, 08:20 PM #19
Originally posted by bornitalian View Post
" just saw this picture posted while looking at call of duty wiki and it looks like a new DLC named "Invasion" will be out on 06.10.14 first on Xbox consoles." thats what u said, and ur not very helpful to people anyways

He's still 100x more helpful than you, which is proven by the massive rep difference

and judging by all of your comments your another common troll who has nothing better to do

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo