04-06-2014, 11:51 PM #1
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just saw this picture posted while looking at call of duty wiki and it looks like a new DLC named "Invasion" will be out on 06.10.14 first on Xbox consoles. This is what it said under the picture: "Invasion will launch on June 10, 2014 including four new maps and a brand new fully automatic shotgun the Jackhammer and the next episode in the Extinction story called reset"

Picture of the Invasion DLC:

You must login or register to view this content.

I can't read the all the maps as the picture is blurry but I see, Engagement, Fallout, Abandoned and I think Complex, not entirely sure though because of the quality of the picture. Tell me what you guys think of this, there's suppose to be one more map pack released after invasion named "Nemesis"

What the map pack will contain:

Maps:
Complex
Engagement
Abandoned
Fallout

Bonus Weapon
JackHammer Shotgun

Extinction (Episode 3)
Reset
Last edited by RatchetBooty ; 04-06-2014 at 11:59 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to RatchetBooty for this useful post:

Dead_Coast, FallofReach, Habeeb, HackersForHire
04-13-2014, 01:41 AM #20
Well sorry if i have a job, and other problems and stuff to worry bout rather than playing and modding all day getting obses
04-13-2014, 09:07 AM #21
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
Can you please stop spamming this thread with your comments? It isn't necessary. Also, I never said this was real did I? I saw the picture posted on a Call of Duty Wiki so I decided to post it here for everyone to see.

True This Smile he just posted what he said lol he didn't say this real don't lie BS Happy just posted at what might be the next map pack
04-13-2014, 02:47 PM #22
Originally posted by bornitalian View Post
Well sorry if i have a job, and other problems and stuff to worry bout rather than playing and modding all day getting obses

You do know this is a gaming and modding site and I'm not sure there is people who spend all day gaming and that are obese. Most people these days know moderation and the fact that you assume I'm a stereotype says alot about you.
04-13-2014, 02:56 PM #23
KFC
KFC is the best
Originally posted by bornitalian View Post

Obses, lol what the hell is that?
04-13-2014, 09:30 PM #24
@Silent - no dude look at 90% of kids who post gaming videso that show their face, their fat or u can see them reflecting through tv

@KFC- Its Obese, wow a ipad auto corrects sometime and people jump all over your shit, come up with something better than that bro
04-14-2014, 04:43 PM #25
very nice
04-14-2014, 08:54 PM #26
Good info here Enzo I bought the season pass, happy i bought it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo