05-02-2014, 07:25 AM #1
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Call of Duty announced on Twitter that the video was leaked. Here is the next COD. No spoilers. Watch the video.

[video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU[/video]

I can't get the video to show up, assuming it's because I'm on my iPad. Sorry guys but click the link. :p
Last edited by iTruceFret ; 05-02-2014 at 07:39 AM.

The following user thanked iTruceFret for this useful post:

one-
05-02-2014, 07:59 AM #2
Appie1
Do a barrel roll!
thnx for sharing
05-02-2014, 09:53 AM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Single player looks to focus on PMCs this should be nice just hope they go deep with it.
05-02-2014, 10:05 AM #4
wajdi9
Space Ninja
is this will out on ps3
05-02-2014, 01:22 PM #5
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Call of Duty announced on Twitter that the video was leaked. Here is the next COD. No spoilers. Watch the video.

[video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU[/video]

I can't get the video to show up, assuming it's because I'm on my iPad. Sorry guys but click the link. :p

Call of Duty isn't even itself anymore...
05-02-2014, 03:34 PM #6
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by ZeroNGU View Post
Call of Duty isn't even itself anymore...

They've constantly changed it, trying to evolve into something more. Making it futuristic; which is what the gamers wanted. Remember when everyone said, 'COD is the same...change it...we want something different!'

Well, they have done that, but still keeping it a FPS game. Look, what I have with Call of Duty is a love hate relationship. I hate them, but I'll never stop playing their games. I've tried others, but honestly, I keep going back to Call of Duty.

Maybe it's because they popped my online multiplayer cherry, or maybe it's because MW2 days got me hooked like a crack head. Whatever the reason, no matter how much I hate them on certain days, I'll always buy their shit games, and complain about them, rant towards them, and want to burn their headquarters down. It's how I roll.

The following 7 users say thank you to iTruceFret for this useful post:

GrimmxXxReaper, Loxy, NJN, Swifter, X-GHOST-X, xMrJR
05-02-2014, 06:55 PM #7
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
looks to me, a cheap imitation of case from Titanfall
05-02-2014, 07:23 PM #8
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by X View Post
looks to me, a cheap imitation of case from Titanfall

Why, because there is mechs?
05-02-2014, 08:37 PM #9
SC58
Former Staff
They've constantly changed it, trying to evolve into something more. Making it futuristic; which is what the gamers wanted. Remember when everyone said, 'COD is the same...change it...we want something different!'

Well, they have done that, but still keeping it a FPS game. Look, what I have with Call of Duty is a love hate relationship. I hate them, but I'll never stop playing their games. I've tried others, but honestly, I keep going back to Call of Duty.

Maybe it's because they popped my online multiplayer cherry, or maybe it's because MW2 days got me hooked like a crack head. Whatever the reason, no matter how much I hate them on certain days, I'll always buy their shit games, and complain about them, rant towards them, and want to burn their headquarters down. It's how I roll.

Yea, hopfuly 3arc has somthing like waw cod or somthing old i dont like all this new stuff

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

SeanVII, X-GHOST-X
05-03-2014, 01:00 AM #10

I believe with you man it's like with Call of Duty you can hate it so much but you always go back to it that's one thing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo