05-02-2014, 07:25 AM #1
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Call of Duty announced on Twitter that the video was leaked. Here is the next COD. No spoilers. Watch the video.

[video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU[/video]

I can't get the video to show up, assuming it's because I'm on my iPad. Sorry guys but click the link. :p
Last edited by iTruceFret ; 05-02-2014 at 07:39 AM.

The following user thanked iTruceFret for this useful post:

one-
05-03-2014, 01:09 AM #11
Gaz555
Haxor!
IMO it looks crap, bring back a COD like Call Of Duty 4 or w@w.
05-03-2014, 01:43 AM #12
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
LMFAO This game looks like a confused child at a candy store. It looks like it want to be Halo,Crysis,Titanfall, and Black Ops 2 all together smh. Activision, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and Sledgehammer just go back to the WW1,WW2 or Cold War era because predicting future warfare isn't your thing. You remember the last time you tried future warfare *cough cough* Target Finders, Millimeter Scopes, Thermal Scopes, EMPs and SMG turning into assault rifles *cough cough*. I'll just wait for Treyarch's COD game. They're always more fun anyways.
05-03-2014, 11:52 AM #13
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx View Post
LMFAO This game looks like a confused child at a candy store. It looks like it want to be Halo,Crysis,Titanfall, and Black Ops 2 all together smh. Activision, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and Sledgehammer just go back to the WW1,WW2 or Cold War era because predicting future warfare isn't your thing. You remember the last time you tried future warfare *cough cough* Target Finders, Millimeter Scopes, Thermal Scopes, EMPs and SMG turning into assault rifles *cough cough*. I'll just wait for Treyarch's COD game. They're always more fun anyways.

You do realize that a majority of those weapons/attachments exist, right?
05-03-2014, 02:47 PM #14
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Gay
You do realize that a majority of those weapons/attachments exist, right?

Yea exactly my point. IMO those weapons/attachments doesn't belong in a COD game because of the simple fact that those weapons/attachments are a cheap way to get kills. As a matter of fact I'll take back EMP's just a because its been a kill streak since MW2. Remember the good old days were all we had was just a regular gun with a red dot sight on it and no-one complained about the red dot?The only thing people complained about was camping and noob tubes. I just want COD to go back to the old era's were everything was simple, and bring back the fun factor.

The following user thanked zKillShxt for this useful post:

Gay For Satan
05-03-2014, 02:54 PM #15
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
It already looks better than Ghosts...
05-04-2014, 09:51 AM #16
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Thanks for sharing! Winky Winky
05-04-2014, 10:25 AM #17
OhhFarhan
I am error
Originally posted by xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx View Post
Yea exactly my point. IMO those weapons/attachments doesn't belong in a COD game because of the simple fact that those weapons/attachments are a cheap way to get kills. As a matter of fact I'll take back EMP's just a because its been a kill streak since MW2. Remember the good old days were all we had was just a regular gun with a red dot sight on it and no-one complained about the red dot?The only thing people complained about was camping and noob tubes. I just want COD to go back to the old era's were everything was simple, and bring back the fun factor.

But lets all ask this question. If the call of duty makers *which is sledghammer now I assume? I do not know* makes the new COD simple and all, wouldn't the fans all hate on it since they would be just making new shit the same thing over and over again? I guess the old days were the best but I guess the makers are just doing their jobs to try and make different things each year for the COD series. Personally I'd think that the perks such as the way how you possibly could climb on the walls are too overpowered and I just hope they aren't for online uses because you can imagine how over powered it could get, especially for those campers who could just climb up to the highest point of the map and camp there. But I guess I'd have to agree with you and probably the workers of call of duty should consider this as a concept for the next call of duty.
05-04-2014, 10:55 AM #18
motoX
Bounty hunter
FPS...first person shooter....not first person explosions and wacky killstreaks that you dont even have to earn. every new cod caters more and more to new players...

i know gimmicks sell games but its painfully obvious the cod community is fed up with all the bullshit that we encounter in every fuckin lobby. and sadly...not even dedicated servers are enough to save this franchise anymore, which theyve lied to us about since mw2....i could go on and on but who gives a shit...it will suck, we will buy it and we will bitch about it...
05-08-2014, 03:55 AM #19
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Nice Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo