Post: whole folder /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377 off my ps3 HDD
09-10-2010, 06:34 PM #1
dansbmx
BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); heres the entire folder on my ps3 HDD /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
You must login or register to view this content. its the newest patch it is USA. I would really like someone to help me figure this out ive been trying.:wtf:

heres a sharebee linkSmile You must login or register to view this content.

update an hour after i started this thread lol we have mods

Watch [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd0-uIOJZTk[/ame]

Here is the ps3 FF that works 100% perfectly thanks to derek trotter and gigoo for sharing and godlymods for his .gsc script. You must login or register to view this content.
For all you psjailbreakers just ftp to your ps3 navigate to /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377/USRDIR and delete patch_mp.ff and copy over the one from the link above. next step get it on PSN.
Last edited by dansbmx ; 09-10-2010 at 08:01 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to dansbmx for this useful post:

Okami, aric, Clanor, cyberdoc, dynonacht, gigoo, IDontbreak, Karoolus, mattbettiol, Maty360414, Platinum G, rnbrawkstar, STG_MUFFINES, SU44K8, troymartinez23
09-10-2010, 07:23 PM #11
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by dansbmx View Post
what if you backup then restore?? this is the next step FUKKKKK.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

sry for double post i have hax working on lan also me n derek trotter trying to figure out how to get it on psn.

enjoy your LAN mods :y:

i think the only way now is to update that ps3 to 3.42 - but if you were doing this, i would get a better patch first
09-10-2010, 07:29 PM #12
Flokko-RCD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
enjoy your LAN mods :y:

i think the only way now is to update that ps3 to 3.42 - but if you were doing this, i would get a better patch first

For now the only person who know how to edit the patch
is TheUNknow,Noboby been able to do it including myself.
09-10-2010, 07:30 PM #13

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

sry for double post i have hax working on lan also me n derek trotter trying to figure out how to get it on psn.

So if I'm on 3.42 I can still have patch because I accidently updated and forgot about jailbreak
09-10-2010, 07:31 PM #14
dansbmx
BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
Originally posted by RCD View Post
For now the only person who know how to edit the patch
is TheUNknow,Noboby been able to do it including myself.

lol i have mods and they work i dont know how to edit the patch but i have an edited patch and i can load it up and it works lets figure out how to stick the gsc mods in ourselvs that why i gave you my files.
09-10-2010, 07:33 PM #15
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru

can you send me your modded patch ? i wanna see how he modded it so i can compare it to the online patch.
09-10-2010, 07:33 PM #16
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
lol i have mods and they work i dont know how to edit the patch but i have an edited patch and i can load it up and it works lets figure out how to stick the gsc mods in ourselvs that why i gave you my files.

all i need to find out is how to open patch_mp.ff in ffviewer

then i can sort out any patch :y:

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

dansbmx
09-10-2010, 07:38 PM #17
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
I'd say that your best bet is to ask somebody experienced in scripting GSC for XBOX or P.C since the patch's and the scripts are basically the same or ask TheUnkown and Hunter. TheUnkown is bout on here sometimes and Hunter is on PVHacks.com.
09-10-2010, 07:40 PM #18
Flokko-RCD
Bounty hunter

i got MODLYMODZ thats it u got anything else?
09-10-2010, 07:40 PM #19
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
all i need to find out is how to open patch_mp.ff in ffviewer

then i can sort out any patch :y:

trotter thought you can use offzip ? decompress and recompress it ????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo