Post: whole folder /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377 off my ps3 HDD
09-10-2010, 06:34 PM #1
dansbmx
BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); heres the entire folder on my ps3 HDD /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
You must login or register to view this content. its the newest patch it is USA. I would really like someone to help me figure this out ive been trying.:wtf:

heres a sharebee linkSmile You must login or register to view this content.

update an hour after i started this thread lol we have mods

Watch [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd0-uIOJZTk[/ame]

Here is the ps3 FF that works 100% perfectly thanks to derek trotter and gigoo for sharing and godlymods for his .gsc script. You must login or register to view this content.
For all you psjailbreakers just ftp to your ps3 navigate to /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377/USRDIR and delete patch_mp.ff and copy over the one from the link above. next step get it on PSN.
Last edited by dansbmx ; 09-10-2010 at 08:01 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to dansbmx for this useful post:

Okami, aric, Clanor, cyberdoc, dynonacht, gigoo, IDontbreak, Karoolus, mattbettiol, Maty360414, Platinum G, rnbrawkstar, STG_MUFFINES, SU44K8, troymartinez23
09-10-2010, 10:20 PM #74
IIichigoII
I am error
Originally posted by Kidd
thank you.. you just helped me a whole lot then!!!

Nice. Explaining it also helped me as well Happy
09-10-2010, 10:20 PM #75
Default Avatar
Gizmo
I hope they do make it work on all firmwares, if not, i can buy another ps3 off my mate with like 3.2 fw,
Back on topic, OP do you think you could host a fun lobby like the dice game on XLINK kai?
09-10-2010, 10:21 PM #76
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by IIichigoII View Post
Nice. Explaining it also helped me as well Happy

so you see what I am getting at then?? Smile
09-10-2010, 10:23 PM #77
IIichigoII
I am error
Originally posted by Kidd
so you see what I am getting at then?? Smile

Yep but until i get jailbreak i cant do shit.

Originally posted by 95 View Post
I hope they do make it work on all firmwares, if not, i can buy another ps3 off my mate with like 3.2 fw,
Back on topic, OP do you think you could host a fun lobby like the dice game on XLINK kai?

there is only 1 but there is one on xlink kai. I tried to get but i couldnt, there is about 5 to 6 ppl normally.

Back to my question.

Anyone with a mod try if backup passes on the hacked patch, please lol.
09-10-2010, 10:24 PM #78
rnbrawkstar
Can’t trickshot me!
omfg..finally somebody figured it out..nice work bro..thats all i have to say..keep up the good work
09-10-2010, 10:43 PM #79
do i need to mod defualt_mp.self
09-10-2010, 10:46 PM #80
IIichigoII
I am error
Originally posted by chrisisadude View Post
do i need to mod defualt_mp.self

no, self files usually check stuff when the game is run. Meaning that this is for iso mods (which cannot be done on mw2 as it cant boot from hdd). Editing the patch is the way to go.

The following user thanked IIichigoII for this useful post:

Kidd Cold
09-10-2010, 11:22 PM #81
IMBA
Total Imbalance
could you name whats before /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377/USRDIR ? Its like cpu like C:/ or ps3
Last edited by IMBA ; 09-10-2010 at 11:28 PM.
09-10-2010, 11:28 PM #82
aric
New Kid
Originally posted by dansbmx View Post
heres the entire folder on my ps3 HDD /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
You must login or register to view this content. its the newest patch it is USA. I would really like someone to help me figure this out ive been trying.:wtf:

heres a sharebee linkSmile You must login or register to view this content.

update an hour after i started this thread lol we have mods

Watch You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the ps3 FF that works 100% perfectly thanks to derek trotter and gigoo for sharing and godlymods for his .gsc script. You must login or register to view this content.
For all you psjailbreakers just ftp to your ps3 navigate to /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377/USRDIR and delete patch_mp.ff and copy over the one from the link above. next step get it on PSN.

Thanks, it works!

One stupid Q, How do you ecit the mod menu?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo