01-09-2011, 10:59 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Just wondering what you think.

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

I personally think this ends my times on MW2.

The following 25 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, *BLizZOnE*, ADAM594, Amanda, bcb, codwawandmw2, GreenToxon, hacker103, iP4Y, Judgement, mcc123mcc, mrkhlgt, MV-rockers, Mw2Freak13, Plurals, rico4u2day2, Shaarpy, SkaterCookie, Suxh4rd2bu, TONEY777, uhChad, XbAiZ, xFaNaTiCxZz, xHaydeennn
02-01-2011, 04:27 AM #164
jokertoker
Save Point
Originally posted by TheEliteMossy View Post
With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

wat is that guy crazy mw2 is badass way better then lag opz he probably likes gay games anyways like boring battlefield or something with huge maps and only eight ppl playn on them yay so fun 30 mins into it and he only killed 3 ppl but anyways mw2is getting crazy it was fun when it was rare but now that alot of ppl can do it its just lame i still download patches to see the modders work and i still hav fun with them its cause they have no friends to play with in private matches and their need to feel special i jus use force host so nobody can use mods hahahahahaha

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by GreenToxon View Post
Yea, I only turn Force Host on too get a lobby and disable everything to have a legit game. BTW Isn't Infinity Ward working on a patch to fix this?

wow lol IW got fired thats why the game got bad they dont care cause it was under activision they are team respawn now but they still own the rights for the modern warefare name thats why they wanted it just to be called mw2 not call of duty mw2 should be a mw3 this fall i hope cause black ops sux booooo 3arc shame on u 60% sure
02-02-2011, 07:42 PM #165
crime2010
-NextGenUpdate-
Originally posted by TheEliteMossy View Post
With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

u think sony(activision) is going to ban MW2 Hacker's in future???
02-02-2011, 11:49 PM #166
Modern Warfare 2 is better than black ops hacking or not. Modern Warfare 2 did not get worse. challenge lobbies get really boring
02-03-2011, 12:18 AM #167
modded lobbys are patched for the tards who didnt bypass the latest patch so only if you dont join the popular games like free for all or domination there wont be many hackersOutie:dingding:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo