01-09-2011, 10:59 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Just wondering what you think.

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

I personally think this ends my times on MW2.

The following 25 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, *BLizZOnE*, ADAM594, Amanda, bcb, codwawandmw2, GreenToxon, hacker103, iP4Y, Judgement, mcc123mcc, mrkhlgt, MV-rockers, Mw2Freak13, Plurals, rico4u2day2, Shaarpy, SkaterCookie, Suxh4rd2bu, TONEY777, uhChad, XbAiZ, xFaNaTiCxZz, xHaydeennn
01-09-2011, 11:25 PM #11
whiterain18
Im BACK!!!!
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

i agree also this is fin retarded now everybody is gonne be able to host thats just ****in retarded but some people dont know about it and dont know how to do itso yea but i hope sony patches that asap!!!:cry: i got mad today cause couple of my friends now host this is just retarded!!!
01-09-2011, 11:28 PM #12
Evanrocks
Do a barrel roll!
nahh i joined like five games of domination with my hacked lobby and everyone was like wtf??? they didnt even know CL's existed
01-09-2011, 11:30 PM #13
With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Doesn't this mean that we can do theunkn0wns xp mods on BO as well though? That was done with an online jailboken ps3.

It doesnt look good for the whole ps3 online in my opinion..
01-09-2011, 11:31 PM #14
Chrome Playa
Chrome Gaming Reloaded

Many people on MW2 have never even heard of NGU. They will never figure out how. lol
01-09-2011, 11:31 PM #15

Isn't it every game. We now have complete access to every game that we have a disc for.
01-09-2011, 11:33 PM #16
dont care, mw2 is ****ed up already lol
01-09-2011, 11:39 PM #17
Dude, MW2 has been on its final leg ever since the challenge lobby era and as of know, this new stuff(FTP,CFW) will push mw2 down its knees and make it bow to us.

Sorry Infinty Ward lol

PS: soon every lobby will be modded but idc
01-09-2011, 11:46 PM #18
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Its really going to be screwed over... I told at least my whole friends list that CFW will brick your console. So they didn't install it...

Mostly all the noobs are in it for the challenge lobbies... not for exploiting and homebrew etc.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by Homer
Doesn't this mean that we can do theunkn0wns xp mods on BO as well though? That was done with an online jailboken ps3.

It doesnt look good for the whole ps3 online in my opinion..

Dunno... he ran a backup of the game. I've done it with a backup for zombies etc. But I played with you today and EliteMossy xD You where on my team.
01-10-2011, 12:00 AM #19
Amanda
Can’t trickshot me!
Please IW release an encrypted MW2 v12 patch...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo