01-09-2011, 10:59 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Just wondering what you think.

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

I personally think this ends my times on MW2.

The following 25 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, *BLizZOnE*, ADAM594, Amanda, bcb, codwawandmw2, GreenToxon, hacker103, iP4Y, Judgement, mcc123mcc, mrkhlgt, MV-rockers, Mw2Freak13, Plurals, rico4u2day2, Shaarpy, SkaterCookie, Suxh4rd2bu, TONEY777, uhChad, XbAiZ, xFaNaTiCxZz, xHaydeennn
01-10-2011, 07:18 PM #56
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
offtopic but WTFs happened to this section in the last 24 hours

all i see is Help Meeeeee!!! threads or PS3 hack related threads

come on mods, sort it out

This is what its done, have you seen how many people are viewing this section now. From around 70 normally to nearly 150.. And the cfw has only been out for a day.

I give up..... Goodbye MW2.
01-10-2011, 07:19 PM #57
Janiboy
☆ janiboy95 ☆
Hope that they will patch CFW soon :S
01-10-2011, 07:21 PM #58
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Janiboy View Post
Hope that they will patch CFW soon :S

i dont want that to happen, backup manager ftw

but i would like to see a fix for MW2, thats all 80% of people wanted with this CFW
01-10-2011, 07:51 PM #59
NatchIsSoup
I am error
I voted no. People are gonna use the mods and think it's the best thing ever, then they'll get bored after a couple weeks. I used the mods online last night and the novelty is already beginning to wear off. Just give it a few weeks or few months and the number of modded lobbies will decrease significantly.
01-10-2011, 07:59 PM #60
Yep.. MW2 is ****ed now. Gf IW -.-
01-10-2011, 08:12 PM #61
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by Shaarpy View Post
yess GIZMO :y:
great idea ! :love:

Thought you would like the idea =D
Ill make a start soon, im not going to edit, im going to start from scratch, more fun that way.
Btw , im working on FFviewer tool for the ps3, and I need someone to beta test, *hint hint* Winky Winky
01-10-2011, 08:15 PM #62
Originally posted by 95 View Post
Thought you would like the idea =D
Ill make a start soon, im not going to edit, im going to start from scratch, more fun that way.
Btw , im working on FFviewer tool for the ps3, and I need someone to beta test, *hint hint* Winky Winky

yes :love: ! , and i'll help with the patch aswell , i just cant get my head round making a menu though /facepalm
01-10-2011, 08:34 PM #63
mw2 sucked but when black ops came out, mw2 was the only thing i can stand. Sony hurry up and fix this, even if you have to delete all save game data and game data. **** WHOEVER RELEASED IT. One more thing have you noticed the last update for ps3 ages ago. i think sony has given up on the community.
01-10-2011, 08:46 PM #64
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by Shaarpy View Post
yes :love: ! , and i'll help with the patch aswell , i just cant get my head round making a menu though /facepalm

I pm'd you it.
Agggh all these "HELP ME PL0X" threads are driving me mad, There is a section for help and questions!!!
DEREK needs to get promoted, he would keep this shit clean Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo