10-10-2011, 02:10 AM #1
Clouds
Error 404: Title Not Found
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys, after spending hours searching and debating on what to use for the hidden perks code, I have finally discovered how to do it. I'm not releasing for credit or rep, I'm releasing this because I hate when codes are displayed and then kept from all of us. I will NOT put this into a patch. I may be adding some more perks as I find them Winky Winky

Codes:
Dive Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_jumpdive 1
Explosive Bullets Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_explosivebullets 1

DVARS for Perk Mods:
Dive:
perk_diveDistanceCheck "64"
perk_diveGravityScale "0.75"
perk_diveVelocity "250"
perk_diveViewRollResetSpeed "4"
perk_diveViewRollSpeed "0.5"
perk_diveViewRollTarget "45"
Explosive:
bg_bulletExplDmgFactor "1"
bg_bulletExplRadius "250"

Faux-UFO Mode:

setPerk PlayerName specialty_jumpdive;perk_diveGravityScale 0.0001

Set All Perks (Break this code into 3 functions, one errors out;replace my name w/ yours):

set AP "setPerk dapainetrain specialty_extendedmelee;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastsprintrecovery;setPerk dapainetrainspecialty_automantle;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_spygame;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_improvedholdbreath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastsnipe;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_selectivehearing;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_heartbreaker;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_coldblooded;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_quickdraw;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_marathon;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_lightweight;setperk dapainetrain specialty_extendedmags;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_scavenger;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_explosivebullets;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_jumpdive;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastmantle;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_specialgrenade;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fraggrenade;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_armorvest;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_twoprimaries;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_extraammo;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletdamage;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_exposeenemy;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_detectexplosive;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_longersprint;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_parabolic;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_quieter;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_pistoldeath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_grenadepulldeath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletpenetration;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_holdbreath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_rof;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastreload;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletaccuracy;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_gpsjammer"

This game has gone to shit since the UAV infection got released. This won't kill it anymore.

Video of codes on alterIWnet:

Codes found by:
Clouds
/\/\erchant/\/\an
DKCY_Plum-St505 (
Last edited by Clouds ; 04-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Clouds for this useful post:

add_me, aerosoul94, Baby-panama, bkburger13, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Choco, JamazkieHD, JonoEfthy, Kane500, Maty360414, Plumm, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, ICS Vortex, Sick_aSS_FoO, Theipwnd, tokzikate, xVz, User2340034u

The following 12 users groaned at Clouds for this awful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25, 247Yamato, Alfa, Blackstorm, campbell-04, Hawk, User23434, sciz0r, T_m_b07, TheFallen, Uk_ViiPeR, xChronicModz
10-10-2011, 06:19 AM #92
Clouds
Originally posted by joseluisuribe View Post
Okay if you say soo I guess we will just have to wait and see if it actually does "ruin" mw2... but one thing forsure, it won't be as bad as UAV. Infection.. -__-

It won't ruin MW2 simply for the fact that you have to edit the code in yourself. Most are too lazy to do that.

The following user thanked Clouds for this useful post:

Sick_aSS_FoO
10-10-2011, 06:27 AM #93
Originally posted by 9734
Says the guy who got backed into a corner and is now reverting to name calling.

You have no idea. When the next big thing is found. You will not be hearing about it. Mistrust is placed between modders and shit wont get shared.. thus never released. I dont care that this is out and that i'm not getting rep. I care that there is a mistrust now. You ****** up.
10-10-2011, 06:27 AM #94
xShowtime32x
Are you high?
This is why I like you :y: I would thank your post if I could. I've been over this time and time again with people, but for some reason, credit means more than community happiness.

This seems like a familiar arguement tht happened b4........ & like b4, the first half of the thread is flame war & the other half is us being happy.. I HOPE
10-10-2011, 06:28 AM #95
Sick_aSS_FoO
Dirty Mexican
It won't ruin MW2 simply for the fact that you have to edit the code in yourself. Most are too lazy to do that.

I know thats what im trying to point out but hes over there saying "oh this game is ruined now bla bla bla" like first of all he needs to realize that mw2 was already ruined. And second of all mw3 is coming out so why not have fun with the mods for the next month....
10-10-2011, 06:30 AM #96
Originally posted by St505 View Post
Lol whatever you say bro, I could really care less. They came to me and needed help, so I gave them the help. The real people that should get credit for this is IW, this isnt 1.11 where you can make your own scripts. Now those people should actually get credit because they had to actually code it themselves. All you people are bitching about credits how about we all just share the shit and say screw credit. This site would be so much better without rep, people would release the things they find for the sake of helping others and making 1.12 that much more better and not for the sake of rep. How do you think the noobs feel that no nothing of this stuff, they just bought their PS3 to host and have fun. They spent the money just like you and I. Why shouldnt they be entitled to the "good stuff"? I remember back in the day people would release pretty much everything they found, and for what? To spread the fun throughout the community. Think about things logically before jumping to conclusions.
I find it hard to beleive that a patch preview is released and suddenly someones releases the codes, saying that they found it with no assistance from us. YOU would have no idea about it without ithefalleni or me. As a patch maker you should respect that. If you found something like this and showed people what you had, you likely would be pretty pissed when people release it, indicating that you were no help.
10-10-2011, 06:30 AM #97
Clouds
Originally posted by 04 View Post
You have no idea. When the next big thing is found. You will not be hearing about it. Mistrust is placed between modders and shit wont get shared.. thus never released. I dont care that this is out and that i'm not getting rep. I care that there is a mistrust now. You ****** up.

No one shared this with me. Me and Merchant found it ourselves. Just because some people are lazy asses and just sit around waiting for mods, doesn't mean that all do. And you didn't f*cking help any of us. That was explained about 3 posts back, TWICE.
Last edited by Clouds ; 10-10-2011 at 06:32 AM.
10-10-2011, 06:34 AM #98
Originally posted by xShowtime32x View Post
This seems like a familiar arguement tht happened b4........ & like b4, the first half of the thread is flame war & the other half is us being happy.. I HOPE
You also know that ithefalleni and me worked our asses off on this. And to see this disrespect is not right and rather than bringing the community together.. it is pushing it away. "Modders" talk before releasing and thats why a PREVIEW was released. Not the codes.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

And since you worked so hard on this. Why do you have perks in there that do not work? There are many that dont actually work.
10-10-2011, 06:36 AM #99
xShowtime32x
Are you high?
You also know that ithefalleni and me worked our asses off on this. And to see this disrespect is not right and rather than bringing the community together.. it is pushing it away. "Modders" talk before releasing and thats why a PREVIEW was released. Not the codes.
I know u guys did, but u also said u were gonna release the patch with the codes in it, ITheFallenI had to convince you not to release the codes otherwise u wouldv released it already.
10-10-2011, 06:37 AM #100
Clouds

You know... I talked releasing it over with DKCY and Merchant. We thought it was a good idea to release, since no one in the community shares shit anymore. MW3 is released in a month. The modding community turned from sharing (1.11) to credit (1.12). This is a code released to the whole community, not just an elite group. If it was this easy for us to find, anyone else could have done it. You look at 1.12 modding as if it takes actual skill, whereas it doesn't. It just takes good eyes to find codes, and good fingers to type them up.

Perks that don't work? I used the perk list. I didn't sit there and test every perk. I could care less about what specialty_whatever you use. I'm just setting that Set All Perks in as an example code.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo