10-10-2011, 02:10 AM #1
Clouds
Error 404: Title Not Found
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys, after spending hours searching and debating on what to use for the hidden perks code, I have finally discovered how to do it. I'm not releasing for credit or rep, I'm releasing this because I hate when codes are displayed and then kept from all of us. I will NOT put this into a patch. I may be adding some more perks as I find them Winky Winky

Codes:
Dive Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_jumpdive 1
Explosive Bullets Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_explosivebullets 1

DVARS for Perk Mods:
Dive:
perk_diveDistanceCheck "64"
perk_diveGravityScale "0.75"
perk_diveVelocity "250"
perk_diveViewRollResetSpeed "4"
perk_diveViewRollSpeed "0.5"
perk_diveViewRollTarget "45"
Explosive:
bg_bulletExplDmgFactor "1"
bg_bulletExplRadius "250"

Faux-UFO Mode:

setPerk PlayerName specialty_jumpdive;perk_diveGravityScale 0.0001

Set All Perks (Break this code into 3 functions, one errors out;replace my name w/ yours):

set AP "setPerk dapainetrain specialty_extendedmelee;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastsprintrecovery;setPerk dapainetrainspecialty_automantle;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_spygame;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_improvedholdbreath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastsnipe;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_selectivehearing;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_heartbreaker;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_coldblooded;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_quickdraw;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_marathon;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_lightweight;setperk dapainetrain specialty_extendedmags;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_scavenger;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_explosivebullets;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_jumpdive;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastmantle;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_specialgrenade;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fraggrenade;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_armorvest;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_twoprimaries;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_extraammo;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletdamage;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_exposeenemy;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_detectexplosive;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_longersprint;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_parabolic;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_quieter;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_pistoldeath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_grenadepulldeath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletpenetration;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_holdbreath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_rof;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastreload;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletaccuracy;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_gpsjammer"

This game has gone to shit since the UAV infection got released. This won't kill it anymore.

Video of codes on alterIWnet:

Codes found by:
Clouds
/\/\erchant/\/\an
DKCY_Plum-St505 (
Last edited by Clouds ; 04-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Clouds for this useful post:

add_me, aerosoul94, Baby-panama, bkburger13, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Choco, JamazkieHD, JonoEfthy, Kane500, Maty360414, Plumm, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, ICS Vortex, Sick_aSS_FoO, Theipwnd, tokzikate, xVz, User2340034u

The following 12 users groaned at Clouds for this awful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25, 247Yamato, Alfa, Blackstorm, campbell-04, Hawk, User23434, sciz0r, T_m_b07, TheFallen, Uk_ViiPeR, xChronicModz
10-10-2011, 05:35 AM #74
UnboundUser
[move]:rainbowcry: {UU}'s v5 :rainbowcry:[/move]
Originally posted by 9734
Die. That's about it.

aw man that sucks. i tried to make a off option for like if your using it in SnD and u dont want to die. but thanks man!
10-10-2011, 05:36 AM #75
Clouds
Originally posted by lt
but to enable it would you put it in your patch as a option or set it as a dvar that would enable it when your host? nooby question

Yes. I use it in a menu option so I don't automatically have them set, lolz.
10-10-2011, 05:42 AM #76
xVz
Don't advertise in your usertitle
Campbell made a thread to be an egotistical asshole. I still had the explosive bullet code before then. Hiding codes is stupid, and you do it just so when you release you get assloads of rep. I released this because I found it and don't like the whole code hiding thing.

I wish i could thank you for this quote a thousand times.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post
No it won't but now there are no fun mods left.

Theirs no fun modz left? I believe you can still use them, but now everyone can so it makes it "not fun"? Seams kinda selfish.
10-10-2011, 05:48 AM #77
You Do not have the right to release this. IthefallenI and me had this for soo long now. A preview was released to see if people thought it was a good thing to be released. Your a little rat.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by .DeadlyMoDz25 View Post
wow kid way to **** up

Afterthe preview was released.. i completely agreed that this should be held off. Thats ridiculous and they think that they had it longer than us.. haha what a joke. No one would know it existed without us

The following user thanked campbell-04 for this useful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25

The following user groaned campbell-04 for this awful post:

ICS Vortex
10-10-2011, 05:49 AM #78
Clouds
Originally posted by 04 View Post
You Do not have the right to release this. IthefallenI and me had this for soo long now. A preview was released to see if people thought it was a good thing to be released. Your a little rat.

First off, I have every right to release this. No one can ever claim rights to a code in this game. I found it with no help to you and had it before your preview. CraigChrist from S7 had it before you. Don't release preview threads if you don't want anyone to find stuff out. I released this because you were a fag and dropped a preview of it while providing no code.
10-10-2011, 05:51 AM #79
First off, I have every right to release this. No one can ever claim rights to a code in this game. I found it with no help to you and had it before your preview. CraigChrist from S7 had it before you. Don't release preview threads if you don't want anyone to find stuff out. I released this because you were a fag and dropped a preview of it while providing no code.

The Point was to see what people thought you idiot. you would have no idea that this even existed without us.. and then you dont even have us in credits. Your a child. You will see what you have done to mw2
10-10-2011, 05:55 AM #80
Clouds
The Point was to see what people thought you idiot. you would have no idea that this even existed without us.. and then you dont even have us in credits. Your a child. You will see what you have done to mw2

I got the entire f*cking thing from xl Chocolate and CraigChrist on S7. I found out about these perks a while ago, started working on finding the codes for them, and decided to finalize them today. No one wants to see a patch preview. It's a way for you to get people excited for nothing. You released the preview 6 days ago. I release a code today. There is no correlation between those, besides my wanting to finish them to give to the community instead of keeping them at bay like you did.
10-10-2011, 05:57 AM #81
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Afterthe preview was released.. i completely agreed that this should be held off. Thats ridiculous and they think that they had it longer than us.. haha what a joke. No one would know it existed without us

exactly, it was a good find though :y:
10-10-2011, 05:58 AM #82
Sick_aSS_FoO
Dirty Mexican

Mw2 isnt mest up with releasing this because you have to manually put the code into a patch and put your name After setPerk... i dont think it will be that bad, i rarely run into someone using modded models...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo