10-10-2011, 02:10 AM #1
Clouds
Error 404: Title Not Found
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys, after spending hours searching and debating on what to use for the hidden perks code, I have finally discovered how to do it. I'm not releasing for credit or rep, I'm releasing this because I hate when codes are displayed and then kept from all of us. I will NOT put this into a patch. I may be adding some more perks as I find them Winky Winky

Codes:
Dive Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_jumpdive 1
Explosive Bullets Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_explosivebullets 1

DVARS for Perk Mods:
Dive:
perk_diveDistanceCheck "64"
perk_diveGravityScale "0.75"
perk_diveVelocity "250"
perk_diveViewRollResetSpeed "4"
perk_diveViewRollSpeed "0.5"
perk_diveViewRollTarget "45"
Explosive:
bg_bulletExplDmgFactor "1"
bg_bulletExplRadius "250"

Faux-UFO Mode:

setPerk PlayerName specialty_jumpdive;perk_diveGravityScale 0.0001

Set All Perks (Break this code into 3 functions, one errors out;replace my name w/ yours):

set AP "setPerk dapainetrain specialty_extendedmelee;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastsprintrecovery;setPerk dapainetrainspecialty_automantle;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_spygame;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_improvedholdbreath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastsnipe;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_selectivehearing;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_heartbreaker;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_coldblooded;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_quickdraw;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_marathon;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_lightweight;setperk dapainetrain specialty_extendedmags;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_scavenger;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_explosivebullets;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_jumpdive;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastmantle;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_specialgrenade;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fraggrenade;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_armorvest;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_twoprimaries;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_extraammo;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletdamage;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_exposeenemy;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_detectexplosive;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_longersprint;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_parabolic;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_quieter;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_pistoldeath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_grenadepulldeath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletpenetration;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_holdbreath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_rof;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastreload;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletaccuracy;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_gpsjammer"

This game has gone to shit since the UAV infection got released. This won't kill it anymore.

Video of codes on alterIWnet:

Codes found by:
Clouds
/\/\erchant/\/\an
DKCY_Plum-St505 (
Last edited by Clouds ; 04-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Clouds for this useful post:

add_me, aerosoul94, Baby-panama, bkburger13, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Choco, JamazkieHD, JonoEfthy, Kane500, Maty360414, Plumm, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, ICS Vortex, Sick_aSS_FoO, Theipwnd, tokzikate, xVz, User2340034u

The following 12 users groaned at Clouds for this awful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25, 247Yamato, Alfa, Blackstorm, campbell-04, Hawk, User23434, sciz0r, T_m_b07, TheFallen, Uk_ViiPeR, xChronicModz
10-10-2011, 04:33 AM #56
remix u gtfu i remember ur ass when u were running around asking for help how i make 1.12 if with out pcfeak genator u wouldnt make any patch stfu i didn.t say anything bad about fallen i know he help alot but i think hr get jealous from ppl who try making code better and all that so remix suck my ball
10-10-2011, 04:33 AM #57
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by arabkingx View Post
fallen just get over it bro ur days are over u not the only 1 now know much about modding if ppl work hard to find stuff u should thanking them for the hard work not flaming im not just telling im telling other u guys should work together not hating on each other smh idk if u guys know first 1 who hacked 1.12 after 2 hours it was blackstorme with out him no one will be here just saying

Actually, I had the first actual menu when 1.12 came out. Storm was the first to release. And I already know everything that is possible (DVAR wise) for 1.12 so I am just sitting back and watching things unfold.

The following 2 users say thank you to TheFallen for this useful post:

arabkingx, PussayPatrol
10-10-2011, 04:34 AM #58
Clouds
Originally posted by zVirus View Post
Would'nt that be toggle diveGravityScale "0.0001" "0.75"

That will work as well :y:

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post
True, I can't. I am only assuming that you started to try this after you say the video. Also, "You can't try and tell me when and why I did this" someones being hypocritical Winky Winky

Lolz, I don't understand how I'm being hypocritical. But here's one thing we can agree on. That arabking kid is an idiot :y:

The following user thanked Clouds for this useful post:

PussayPatrol
10-10-2011, 04:36 AM #59
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
Originally posted by 9734

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Lolz, I don't understand how I'm being hypocritical. But here's one thing we can agree on. That arabking kid is an idiot :y:

Sorry I am still confused, so Do i need to load up this

setPerk [playername] specialty_jumpdive 1

before i activate this

toggle diveGravityScale "0.0001" "0.75"

Also do i need brackets or no?
10-10-2011, 04:36 AM #60
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by 9734

You were trying to say why I groaned the thread and yes, we can both agree on that :lol:
10-10-2011, 04:38 AM #61
Clouds
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post
You were trying to say why I groaned the thread and yes, we can both agree on that :lol:

Okay, yes I said why you groaned the thread, but you gave a reason in your first post :lol: So, let's stop all this and be friends :love:

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Sorry I am still confused, so Do i need to load up this

setPerk [playername] specialty_jumpdive 1

before i activate this

toggle diveGravityScale "0.0001" "0.75"

Also do i need brackets or no?

Yes, you need to first load the perk. And no, you can NOT have the brackets there. I placed them there to identify that you needed to replace that with your name.
10-10-2011, 04:38 AM #62
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
So could I put two in one mod?

setPerk [zOrbiit--] specialty_jumpdive 1;setPerk [zOrbiit--] specialty_diveGravityScale 0.0001

to do UFO or would i need to do two separate mods?

you dont need a value after the specialty
10-10-2011, 04:40 AM #63
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
Originally posted by .DeadlyMoDz25 View Post
you dont need a value after the specialty

What is "the Value"
10-10-2011, 04:41 AM #64
Clouds
What is "the Value"