10-10-2011, 02:10 AM #1
Clouds
Error 404: Title Not Found
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys, after spending hours searching and debating on what to use for the hidden perks code, I have finally discovered how to do it. I'm not releasing for credit or rep, I'm releasing this because I hate when codes are displayed and then kept from all of us. I will NOT put this into a patch. I may be adding some more perks as I find them Winky Winky

Codes:
Dive Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_jumpdive 1
Explosive Bullets Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_explosivebullets 1

DVARS for Perk Mods:
Dive:
perk_diveDistanceCheck "64"
perk_diveGravityScale "0.75"
perk_diveVelocity "250"
perk_diveViewRollResetSpeed "4"
perk_diveViewRollSpeed "0.5"
perk_diveViewRollTarget "45"
Explosive:
bg_bulletExplDmgFactor "1"
bg_bulletExplRadius "250"

Faux-UFO Mode:

setPerk PlayerName specialty_jumpdive;perk_diveGravityScale 0.0001

Set All Perks (Break this code into 3 functions, one errors out;replace my name w/ yours):

set AP "setPerk dapainetrain specialty_extendedmelee;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastsprintrecovery;setPerk dapainetrainspecialty_automantle;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_spygame;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_improvedholdbreath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastsnipe;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_selectivehearing;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_heartbreaker;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_coldblooded;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_quickdraw;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_marathon;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_lightweight;setperk dapainetrain specialty_extendedmags;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_scavenger;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_explosivebullets;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_jumpdive;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastmantle;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_specialgrenade;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fraggrenade;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_armorvest;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_twoprimaries;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_extraammo;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletdamage;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_exposeenemy;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_detectexplosive;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_longersprint;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_parabolic;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_quieter;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_pistoldeath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_grenadepulldeath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletpenetration;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_holdbreath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_rof;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastreload;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletaccuracy;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_gpsjammer"

This game has gone to shit since the UAV infection got released. This won't kill it anymore.

Video of codes on alterIWnet:

Codes found by:
Clouds
/\/\erchant/\/\an
DKCY_Plum-St505 (
Last edited by Clouds ; 04-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Clouds for this useful post:

add_me, aerosoul94, Baby-panama, bkburger13, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Choco, JamazkieHD, JonoEfthy, Kane500, Maty360414, Plumm, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, ICS Vortex, Sick_aSS_FoO, Theipwnd, tokzikate, xVz, User2340034u

The following 12 users groaned at Clouds for this awful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25, 247Yamato, Alfa, Blackstorm, campbell-04, Hawk, User23434, sciz0r, T_m_b07, TheFallen, Uk_ViiPeR, xChronicModz
10-10-2011, 03:47 AM #29
Clouds
Error 404: Title Not Found
Originally posted by 69r View Post
Dude i am not flaming you good find:y: i was saying to DeadlyModz25. he can't talk cause he released UAV and AimAssist infection, anyways good find i am not gona use it thou :y: :p

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking in general, haha. I was getting tired of the "You shouldn't have released, you ****er" posts. I really couldn't have done this without Campbell. Without him being an egotistical asshole and showing this stuff off, I wouldn't have tried as hard to find them. :carling:

The following user groaned Clouds for this awful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25
10-10-2011, 03:50 AM #30
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Team
Someones getting angry.

UAV and Aim-assist weren't put into one infection though.

so y am i getting all the blame aim assist isnt that good anyways its uav that ****ed up the game and i didnt release it
10-10-2011, 03:52 AM #31
i probably shouldnt have released the uav but oh well everything is pretty much infectable and somebody wouldve done it anyways

Originally posted by .DeadlyMoDz25 View Post
so y am i getting all the blame aim assist isnt that good anyways its uav that ****ed up the game and i didnt release it
10-10-2011, 03:52 AM #32
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >

Your a ****ing hypocrite that's why.

The following user groaned Kane500 for this awful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25
10-10-2011, 03:54 AM #33
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by kane212v2isgay View Post

kid are you even paying attention :derp:
10-10-2011, 03:55 AM #34
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
Originally posted by 9734
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking in general, haha. I was getting tired of the "You shouldn't have released, you ****er" posts. I really couldn't have done this without Campbell. Without him being an egotistical asshole and showing this stuff off, I wouldn't have tried as hard to find them. :carling:

:love: good find :y: :carling:

Well if you were against UAV and thought it ruined the game why escalate it? You added AimAssist :wtf: is wrong with you "Well its only aim assist :dumb:" really only? you released it for what? your least to talk the ONLY thing that i have ever released that has hurt this community was BlackScreen. i got flamed but now its helpful your infection will never will be helpful here's a idea go on mw2. then click on Search and destroy then try to get a game with no noob running around with radar thinking he is 1337. No
10-10-2011, 03:57 AM #35
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by kane212v2isgay View Post

kid are you even paying attention :derp:

are you paying attention to what your writing and im writing
You must login or register to view this content.
10-10-2011, 03:58 AM #36
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by 9734
Campbell made a thread to be an egotistical asshole. I still had the explosive bullet code before then. Hiding codes is stupid, and you do it just so when you release you get assloads of rep. I released this because I found it and don't like the whole code hiding thing.

He made a preview of his patch. What's wrong with that? He was gonna release it so why be a dick and release it before him? FYI that is why I groaned you. If he was to release it I would of been fine with it.
10-10-2011, 03:59 AM #37
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
im done this is like talking to a bunch of special eds :derp:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo