12-12-2009, 10:19 PM #1
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
THREAD UPDATED

Alright boys and girls, I think one of these threads is called in order due to all the new releases.

Read carefully, I have made up a full list of answers for frequently asked questions.

RED= Question
Baby Blue= Answer

Q. Is there PS3 mods?
A. Yes actually. hunter128 found how to edit the patch and is now hacking nearly everything hackable that's on the xBox.

Q. OMG PS3 H4x!!11 Show me?
A. To be quite honest, I won't put it here. I don't want to publicize it just because when the full in-depth tutorial comes out, I don't want it to get to big. Other wise, it'll get patched.

Q. How do I learn Hex Editing?

A. Easy, just check out this guide:You must login or register to view this content.

Q. How do I get the 3 Gun Hack?
A. chris2k7sears made a tutorial on that here:You must login or register to view this content.

Q. Will I get banned for hacking?
A. At the moment, I have not heard of any users being banned for hacking. Your best bet is to keep your score on the down low and not to strive for #1 on the LeaderBoards. Keep in mind also, that if you do hack, there is always a posiblity of a ban being issued, so be warned.

Q. How do I get 10th prestige/Keep My Rank after restarting my PS3?
A. Go to this thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Make sure to thank/nominate/rep him for the useful post.

Q. Will my account get frozen after I do the hacks?
A. Depends on who's hacks you use, and who's tutorial you followed. By following NightSesh's tutorial above, you're account is fully activated and you can sign off, leave games, join games just like if you hadn't hacked.

Q. How come my patch blocker doesn't work?
A. Sony somehow blocked it so that you can't bypass the patch that way for MW2.

Q. How can I bypass the 1.07 patch?
A. Simple, go to this thread, which explains all of it.

You must login or register to view this content.

Q. Do I keep my hacked rank?
A. This also varies if you've used someone elses hack/tutorial. Using NightSesh's ensures your hacked account stays FOREVER.

Q. After I do the Prestige Hack, do I keep all my earned Emblems/Titles from before hacking?
A. Yes, after the step where you prestige online, play about 1 minute of online, back out and restart your PS3. You'll have all the Emblems/Titles you unlocked from before.

Q. How do I earn All the other prestige emblems if I skipped past them?
A. At the moment it is not sure on how to unlock them, but one theory is if after you prestiged online, if you restart your PS3 they unlock.(Untested)

Q. For some reason, I can't load up the hacks, what's the matter?
A. Well, from the threads you've viewed so far in this FAQ, they have all been U.S/Canada files. The threads may be edited with links for Britain/U.K users.

Q. I don't Want to do the Prestige hack, I'll lose all my stuff!
A. Actually, if you do the prestige hack, you'll still have all the attachments, camo's, and pro perks you had from before you hacked. Ex. I'm level 56 1st prestige, and have Fall Intervention, will I keep it? Yes, when you do the prestige hack, rank up to level 4 and then you'll be able to get your Fall Intervention.

Q. WTF? Why doesn't my GameSave make an error?
A. As of now, the prestige hack has been patched. But, to still do the P.G. just delete the patch 1.07 and bypass it. To bypass, go into the CoD4 hack section for plenty of ways.

Q. Why doesn't my Emblems + Titles stay after I prestige?
A. Wehn you do the prestige hack(just before you prestige your level 70), you're basically tricking the server. After you quit MW2 or shut off your PS3, the server refreshs bring your old rank in. Now, once you prestige, all you old data comes back, but the server no longer is tricked, it is now forced into thinking you are actually this prestige. All the Emblems + titles you have when you were level 70 dissappear b/c of this.

Q. Woah, I heard a rumor that there's AimBoT for the PS3 online, is this true?
A. Now it may be, but as of what NGU contains for hacks, we have not got anything related to MULTIPLAYER AiMBoT.

Q. I found a hack but I don't want it to be released to the public, but want to get credit for my finding, what should I do?
A. Easy, send it into one of the moderators. Never, I repeat NEVER send it to a premium member. No matter how much rep/posts he has, don't do it. They 95% of the time take your finding, and say they found it. A moderator is trustworthy and will give you credit for the finding in the post to follow.

Q. Can the PS3 get modded lobbies?
A. No, and by the looks of it I'm afraid we will never. =(

Q. Someone stole my live account for the modded lobby, what do I do?
A. Before you gave your account make sure the lobby was verified by a mod.

Q. WTF this guy took my $25 bucks and didn't invite me for the lobby!
A. Make sure the lobby was verified, your loss. =(

Q. I like your POST ZYMI, how can I repay you?
A. Easy, + rep/thank my post. =)

Q. ZYMI, did you make all those threads?
Nope, HSx9, chris2k7sears, SupaKiller, and NightSesh all took part in making this wonderful threads. Please, rep and thank there posts as a gift for helping you out.

So yeah, if you guys got any more questions, feel free to ask. Smile

Last edited by Goone ; 06-04-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: updates

The following 45 users say thank you to Goone for this useful post:

Okami, 3arc, andrewman18, Binary Dragon x, Brochacho, Cooler, daswiftguy, DJ Jamesy, DjHTID, DuckieHD, EarthScar, Fairgamewish, fozzy5751, Grumpy, iAmPro-, inevitable, jake-thesnake, KillaPwner, Kinetic, Mr BoB, Mr.Amitoz, MrDr, OG Canyon, oG GUNN3R, ONEster, PaddyB, pooponme, Pseudon, quicksc00pern, Sert, Reddemon815, robertspdy, rokkafella-3, RyGuy88, super-quaver, TheBeast209, thee3nd, TUZVIZFOLD, WhiteGuyOnline, x0wnMagic, Xx_SHIELD_xX, xXBaByPuNCHeRxX, xXx UK BLiiTZz, ZoneHD
12-19-2009, 07:10 PM #56
ive looked at a lot of the cod4 bypass tutorials and none have worked after 10+ tries on each any advice?
12-20-2009, 03:47 AM #57
Default Avatar
mllj0
Hey guys!
Amazing website, thanks so much for everything.

My friend, lets call him 'ct', hacked my account, and got me to 10th. As I was waiting for a game to start, I look through my titles and emblems and I noticed that I'm missing certain unique titles/emblems that I can't get since I skipped the prestiges, like the MW2 title that's unlocked at prestige 1. So I was wondering if it there was a hack possible to get all emblems and titles and still be able to play online?

Also, is there a possible way to get all camos? THANKS.
BTW, NGU is the best legit place to get all info. Any new people that just registered and may be reading this, should know this place is the SHIZ.
Last edited by mllj0 ; 12-20-2009 at 03:49 AM.
12-22-2009, 11:48 PM #58
dark_sk8tr
Save Point
Just a question on the newly updated hack for 1.07 you only get the prestige emblems and titles isn't there a way to get all the titles on the level 70 9th prestige?
12-24-2009, 07:19 AM #59
sPiCyRaM
Save Point
So what if you do that terabyte hack where you prestige and dont have an icon but it boots you out, does that save? I dont wanna go through everything if it just sets me back to whatever i was
12-24-2009, 09:16 AM #60
xtyy
Keeper
Hey just wonderin (like the guy above me) if there is a way to unlock all the callsighns and emblems with the 1.07 hack. cheers
12-25-2009, 08:06 PM #61
Please i really need some help
i need the Modern warfare 2 Prestige hack for the Germany game please
12-25-2009, 08:17 PM #62
To: Thunderman-7

I really need some help doing the prestige hack.
i looked at the tutorial. but still dont understand. i can't open the files. please help me. reply to this. pm me. or send me an email. [email][email protected][/email]
I NEED HELP PLEASE.
psn: xiMpuLLsiiOn--

to do this u need to put the file where the previus one was and overwrite it make sure it has the same name
12-26-2009, 02:36 PM #63
CivicLad
Me Julie
you need to add this question there's people starting pointless threads on it

Q. Is there away to get my account to 10 prestige level 70 all camo's ect unlocked/without it freezing.

A.NO.
12-28-2009, 12:42 PM #64
@ breakdancer1: guck bei youtube unter prestige hack germany. dort findest du ein auch savegame im link

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo