12-12-2009, 10:19 PM #1
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
THREAD UPDATED

Alright boys and girls, I think one of these threads is called in order due to all the new releases.

Read carefully, I have made up a full list of answers for frequently asked questions.

RED= Question
Baby Blue= Answer

Q. Is there PS3 mods?
A. Yes actually. hunter128 found how to edit the patch and is now hacking nearly everything hackable that's on the xBox.

Q. OMG PS3 H4x!!11 Show me?
A. To be quite honest, I won't put it here. I don't want to publicize it just because when the full in-depth tutorial comes out, I don't want it to get to big. Other wise, it'll get patched.

Q. How do I learn Hex Editing?

A. Easy, just check out this guide:You must login or register to view this content.

Q. How do I get the 3 Gun Hack?
A. chris2k7sears made a tutorial on that here:You must login or register to view this content.

Q. Will I get banned for hacking?
A. At the moment, I have not heard of any users being banned for hacking. Your best bet is to keep your score on the down low and not to strive for #1 on the LeaderBoards. Keep in mind also, that if you do hack, there is always a posiblity of a ban being issued, so be warned.

Q. How do I get 10th prestige/Keep My Rank after restarting my PS3?
A. Go to this thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Make sure to thank/nominate/rep him for the useful post.

Q. Will my account get frozen after I do the hacks?
A. Depends on who's hacks you use, and who's tutorial you followed. By following NightSesh's tutorial above, you're account is fully activated and you can sign off, leave games, join games just like if you hadn't hacked.

Q. How come my patch blocker doesn't work?
A. Sony somehow blocked it so that you can't bypass the patch that way for MW2.

Q. How can I bypass the 1.07 patch?
A. Simple, go to this thread, which explains all of it.

You must login or register to view this content.

Q. Do I keep my hacked rank?
A. This also varies if you've used someone elses hack/tutorial. Using NightSesh's ensures your hacked account stays FOREVER.

Q. After I do the Prestige Hack, do I keep all my earned Emblems/Titles from before hacking?
A. Yes, after the step where you prestige online, play about 1 minute of online, back out and restart your PS3. You'll have all the Emblems/Titles you unlocked from before.

Q. How do I earn All the other prestige emblems if I skipped past them?
A. At the moment it is not sure on how to unlock them, but one theory is if after you prestiged online, if you restart your PS3 they unlock.(Untested)

Q. For some reason, I can't load up the hacks, what's the matter?
A. Well, from the threads you've viewed so far in this FAQ, they have all been U.S/Canada files. The threads may be edited with links for Britain/U.K users.

Q. I don't Want to do the Prestige hack, I'll lose all my stuff!
A. Actually, if you do the prestige hack, you'll still have all the attachments, camo's, and pro perks you had from before you hacked. Ex. I'm level 56 1st prestige, and have Fall Intervention, will I keep it? Yes, when you do the prestige hack, rank up to level 4 and then you'll be able to get your Fall Intervention.

Q. WTF? Why doesn't my GameSave make an error?
A. As of now, the prestige hack has been patched. But, to still do the P.G. just delete the patch 1.07 and bypass it. To bypass, go into the CoD4 hack section for plenty of ways.

Q. Why doesn't my Emblems + Titles stay after I prestige?
A. Wehn you do the prestige hack(just before you prestige your level 70), you're basically tricking the server. After you quit MW2 or shut off your PS3, the server refreshs bring your old rank in. Now, once you prestige, all you old data comes back, but the server no longer is tricked, it is now forced into thinking you are actually this prestige. All the Emblems + titles you have when you were level 70 dissappear b/c of this.

Q. Woah, I heard a rumor that there's AimBoT for the PS3 online, is this true?
A. Now it may be, but as of what NGU contains for hacks, we have not got anything related to MULTIPLAYER AiMBoT.

Q. I found a hack but I don't want it to be released to the public, but want to get credit for my finding, what should I do?
A. Easy, send it into one of the moderators. Never, I repeat NEVER send it to a premium member. No matter how much rep/posts he has, don't do it. They 95% of the time take your finding, and say they found it. A moderator is trustworthy and will give you credit for the finding in the post to follow.

Q. Can the PS3 get modded lobbies?
A. No, and by the looks of it I'm afraid we will never. =(

Q. Someone stole my live account for the modded lobby, what do I do?
A. Before you gave your account make sure the lobby was verified by a mod.

Q. WTF this guy took my $25 bucks and didn't invite me for the lobby!
A. Make sure the lobby was verified, your loss. =(

Q. I like your POST ZYMI, how can I repay you?
A. Easy, + rep/thank my post. =)

Q. ZYMI, did you make all those threads?
Nope, HSx9, chris2k7sears, SupaKiller, and NightSesh all took part in making this wonderful threads. Please, rep and thank there posts as a gift for helping you out.

So yeah, if you guys got any more questions, feel free to ask. Smile

Last edited by Goone ; 06-04-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: updates

The following 45 users say thank you to Goone for this useful post:

Okami, 3arc, andrewman18, Binary Dragon x, Brochacho, Cooler, daswiftguy, DJ Jamesy, DjHTID, DuckieHD, EarthScar, Fairgamewish, fozzy5751, Grumpy, iAmPro-, inevitable, jake-thesnake, KillaPwner, Kinetic, Mr BoB, Mr.Amitoz, MrDr, OG Canyon, oG GUNN3R, ONEster, PaddyB, pooponme, Pseudon, quicksc00pern, Sert, Reddemon815, robertspdy, rokkafella-3, RyGuy88, super-quaver, TheBeast209, thee3nd, TUZVIZFOLD, WhiteGuyOnline, x0wnMagic, Xx_SHIELD_xX, xXBaByPuNCHeRxX, xXx UK BLiiTZz, ZoneHD
12-28-2009, 09:38 PM #65
Originally posted by ZYMI View Post
Alrighty boys and girls, I think one of these threads is called in order due to all the new releases.

Read carefully, I have made up a full list of answers for frequently asked questions.

RED= Question
Baby Blue= Answer

Q. How do I learn Hex Editing?
A. Easy, just check out this guide:You must login or register to view this content.

Q. How do I get the 3 Gun Hack?
A. chris2k7sears made a tutorial on that here:You must login or register to view this content.

Q. Will I get banned for hacking?
A. At the moment, I have not heard of any users being banned for hacking. Your best bet is to keep your score on the down low and not to strive for #1 on the LeaderBoards. Keep in mind also, that if you do hack, there is always a posiblity of a ban being issued, so be warned.

Q. How do I get 10th prestige/Keep My Rank after restarting my PS3?
A. Just read NightSesh's thread:
You must login or register to view this content.
Make sure to thank/nominate/rep him for the useful post.

Q. Will my account get frozen after I do the hacks?
A. Depends on who's hacks you use, and who's tutorial you followed. By following NightSesh's tutorial above, you're account is fully activated and you can sign off, leave games, join games just like if you hadn't hacked.

Q. Do I keep my hacked rank?
A. This also varies if you've used someone elses hack/tutorial. Using NightSesh's ensures your hacked account stays FOREVER.

Q. After I do the Prestige Hack, do I keep all my earned Emblems/Titles from before hacking?
A. Yes, after the step where you prestige online, play about 1 minute of online, back out and restart your PS3. You'll have all the Emblems/Titles you unlocked from before.

Q. How do I earn All the other prestige emblems if I skipped past them?
A. At the moment it is not sure on how to unlock them, but one theory is if after you prestiged online, if you restart your PS3 they unlock.(Untested)

Q. For some reason, I can't load up the hacks, what's the matter?
A. Well, from the threads you've viewed so far in this FAQ, they have all been U.S/Canada files. The threads may be edited with links for Britain/U.K users.

Q. I don't Want to do the Prestige hack, I'll lose all my stuff!
A. Actually, if you do the prestige hack, you'll still have all the attachments, camo's, and pro perks you had from before you hacked. Ex. I'm level 56 1st prestige, and have Fall Intervention, will I keep it? Yes, when you do the prestige hack, rank up to level 4 and then you'll be able to get your Fall Intervention.

Q. WTF? Why doesn't my GameSave make an error?
A. As of now, the prestige hack has been patched. But, to still do the P.G. just delete the patch 1.07 and bypass it. To bypass, go into the CoD4 hack section for plenty of ways.

Q. Why doesn't my Elblems + Titles stay after I prestige?
A. Wehn you do the prestige hack(just before you prestige your level 70), you're basically tricking the server. After you quit MW2 or shut off your PS3, the server refreshs bring your old rank in. Now, once you prestige, all you old data comes back, but the server no longer is tricked, it is now forced into thinking you are actually this prestige. All the Emblems + titles you have when you were level 70 dissappear b/c of this.

Q. Woah, I heard a rumor that there's AimBoT for the PS3 online, is this true?
A. Now it may be, but as of what NGU contains for hacks, we have not got anything related to MULTIPLAYER AiMBoT.

Q. I found a hack but I don't want it to be released to the public, but want to get credit for my finding, what should I do?
A. Easy, send it into one of the moderators. Never, I repeat NEVER send it to a premium member. No matter how much rep/posts he has, don't do it. They 95% of the time take your finding, and say they found it. A moderator is trustworthy and will give you credit for the finding in the post to follow.

Q. I like your POST ZYMI, how can I repay you?
A. Easy, + rep/thank my post. =)

Q. ZYMI, did you make all those threads?
Nope, HSx9, chris2k7sears, SupaKiller, and NightSesh all took part in making this wonderful threads. Please, rep and thank there posts as a gift for helping you out.

So yeah, if you guys got any more questions, feel free to ask. Smile

you need to update this
12-28-2009, 09:54 PM #66
my modems direct is 10.0.0.1 i need it different to bypass same with the IP anyone know how to change?
12-30-2009, 03:57 PM #67
BTunney583
Do a barrel roll!
Is there a hack to get everything unlocked? I mean all weapons, titles and emblems?

Or even just all weapons unlocked?

Also how do you hack the Leaderboards ?
12-31-2009, 01:28 AM #68
Jester Actual
Add me on Xbox
okay so i did it a while ago, im missing some emblems like the 70 one with 5 stars in a circle and the 9th pres. 70 with rotating star.

I reached lvl 50 10th and got the sarge ( 1st pres. 50 ) is when it was unlocked... So when I get to 70 will I have the other emblems i missed?
12-31-2009, 04:07 AM #69
Macca_96
I am error
is there a hack for auto-locking the enemy so the crosshairs snap onto the target the way it does in single player?
01-02-2010, 04:48 AM #70
yugioh
Keeper
Is there any way to stay at 9th prestige lvl 70 with everything unlocked? Cuz after I prestige to 10 I lose them (not talking about the ones I've already unlocked). I'm guessing there isn't...
01-03-2010, 12:16 AM #71
do you know how to reverse the hack and go back to a different prestige???
01-03-2010, 12:27 AM #72
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Originally posted by u101 View Post
do you know how to reverse the hack and go back to a different prestige???

You cannot go back to your original level, but you can prestige hack to the prestige you were before hacking.
01-03-2010, 12:38 AM #73
can you do that???

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by ZYMI View Post
You cannot go back to your original level, but you can prestige hack to the prestige you were before hacking.

im not a good hacker lol can you do it for me???????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo