05-31-2011, 06:31 AM #1
hyperj123
Nuff Said...No Exceptions
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When we got the 2 DLC's for MW2 they had maps from Cod4. Do you think this will happen? Do you want it? Me personally I don't. I think it is a waste of money. If I wanted to play Cod4 maps I would have popped in Cod4
05-31-2011, 10:39 PM #11
Mr.Amitoz
Big Brother ONLINE GTFO
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
that the one with all the bits in the floor which rise isnt it?

I want scrapyard. skidrow, highrise and terminal in MW3 but all included on release

Countdown is one with where theres 4 rockets about to lunch on the ground and if you go towards it you will die.
05-31-2011, 11:45 PM #12
Adam West
git muny
I want shipment
06-01-2011, 12:22 AM #13
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by hyperj123 View Post
When we got the 2 DLC's for MW2 they had maps from Cod4. Do you think this will happen? Do you want it? Me personally I don't. I think it is a waste of money. If I wanted to play Cod4 maps I would have popped in Cod4

yes i think they should have MW1 & MW2 maps in MW3...obviously with new ones tooo of course....

but, they should make it A-LA-CART...but only the maps you like to play......don't force us to but maps we don't like...

for example, I hate RUST...you barely respawn, and boom you are dead....

but will it be A-LA-CART? I doubt it.... it's all about making money to them... IT'S A GREAT IDEA....

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Nah they get too boring after a while... thats why black ops map packs work better, they are brand new maps you have never seen so you dont get bored as quickly

EVERYTHING gets boring after a while....I'm sure MW3 will have new maps obviouly...nothing wrong with some maps from MW1 & MW2... Smile
06-01-2011, 12:24 AM #14
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight
When we got the 2 DLC's for MW2 they had maps from Cod4. Do you think this will happen? Do you want it? Me personally I don't. I think it is a waste of money. If I wanted to play Cod4 maps I would have popped in Cod4

I voted no. Bringing maps from other Call of Duty's is a lazy way for them to make money. They add a bit of color correction and objects to the map and want $10-15 for it.

Now if they released a few for free, I would be all over that. But as we all know, Activision has never heard of the word "free."
06-01-2011, 12:26 AM #15
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
No, new content only thats what I pay for in a NEW game!
06-01-2011, 12:30 AM #16
JNA_SNIPA
You talkin to me?

It would be pretty coo, if they were on it but it would be better if there was bigger maps because some spawns were just terrible...
06-01-2011, 12:54 AM #17
bott52
Keeper
I can't really think of a bad map in MW2 that wasnt in a map pack. My favorite maps that i would like to see in MW3 is Highrise, Terminal, Skidrow, Scrapyard. MW1 Maps: Crossfire, Ambush, Backlot, Downpour. I have a feeling the pre-order bonus is gonna be like 4 or 5 MW1 or MW2 maps or either the Hardened edition or whatever they call it. Kinda like Black Ops how they got the Zombie maps from WAW but instead MP maps from MW1 and MW2.
06-01-2011, 12:57 AM #18
DDZ804
Haxor!
what about the zombie maps i bet theyll have those
06-01-2011, 01:01 AM #19
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SNIPA View Post
It would be pretty coo, if they were on it but it would be better if there was bigger maps because some spawns were just terrible...

respawn on RUST sux.........

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by DDZ804 View Post
what about the zombie maps i bet theyll have those

NO THEY WONT, zombies is some bull crap T8ARC decided to put on the COD games in WAW & BO.... MODERN WARFARE is made by INFINITY WARD...they dont beilieve in ZOMBIES.... that non sense is for the TEENIE BOPPER PIMPLE POPPERS... Smile ...LOL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo