05-31-2011, 06:31 AM #1
hyperj123
Nuff Said...No Exceptions
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When we got the 2 DLC's for MW2 they had maps from Cod4. Do you think this will happen? Do you want it? Me personally I don't. I think it is a waste of money. If I wanted to play Cod4 maps I would have popped in Cod4
06-01-2011, 01:05 AM #20
atifI0
Are you high?
I want Afghan, Skidrow, Favela, Scrapyard, Highrise, Terminal, Subbase and Wastleland!!

The following user thanked atifI0 for this useful post:

hTx_Stunna_713
06-01-2011, 01:05 AM #21
DDZ804
Haxor!
Originally posted by ONYX View Post
respawn on RUST sux.........

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

NO THEY WONT, zombies is some bull crap T8ARC decided to put on the COD games in WAW & BO.... MODERN WARFARE is made by INFINITY WARD...they dont beilieve in ZOMBIES.... that non sense is for the TEENIE BOPPER PIMPLE POPPERS... Smile ...LOL

Zombies in my opinion is fun, its the basically the only reason i got black ops
06-01-2011, 01:22 AM #22
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by DDZ804 View Post
Zombies in my opinion is fun, its the basically the only reason i got black ops

HEY BRO...if you like it, thats all good...I personally don't...I was just stating that zombies is something that came from T8ARC and INFINITY WARD would never put it on the COD Modern WarFare series of games....
06-01-2011, 08:08 AM #23
Electrify
Gym leader
terminal highrise and favela, done. nothing else.
06-01-2011, 08:46 AM #24
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Mr.Amitoz View Post
Countdown is one with where theres 4 rockets about to lunch on the ground and if you go towards it you will die.

I think i know which one that is now.

I saw you playing zombies in MrDalekJD's zombie storyline videos I think....
06-01-2011, 08:58 AM #25
Curtyy
Pokemon Trainer
I couldn't mind maybe one or two, but I think it's fair to say that the maps in MW2 didn't exactly work well... I mean, do we really want to suffer through the bad spawns, stupid camping spots, and unbalanced team spawns (Estate)? I could see them bringing back a map such as Favela, Rundown, or Karachi, because these worked pretty well, and were quite popular, but as some of you have mentioned, isn't it a waste of money to pay for old maps with just a simple graphics upscale?

I'm pretty sure they will bring a few back though, even if it isn't in DLC (I mean, look at Wasteland on MW2, that was inspired by a map from an older CoD game), because it's a good way of getting a bit more income - they only have to upscale the graphics, and maybe alter very few details for game dynamics, and it requires much less work than making a completely new map.
06-01-2011, 05:01 PM #26
FuzzaMuzza
NGU Master
No. I want CoD2 or CoD4 Maps, hated mw2s maps
06-01-2011, 05:27 PM #27
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
No

MW2 maps was nothing special sorry

Saying that IW have a different style of design compared to trey
06-01-2011, 07:44 PM #28
game1231