05-31-2011, 06:39 PM #1
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone remember how it used to be in COD4? Smile just 3 perks, and 3 killstreaks.

I think that that's one of the main reason why COD is getting worst and worst if you know what I mean (if you have been playing COD since COD4).

After Mw2, the game is about the perks you use and killstreaks. For example in COD4 we had only 3 perks, now we have 6 perks. Yes that's right, 6 perks because one perk count for two because when you get it pro that's like getting another perk. Now we get massive killstreaks that can get you from 10-30 kills.

So if developers could see that what's actually wrong with COD is every new perk, killstreak, or anything related to get you more easy kills, they could make a second COD4.
Sometimes you wonder why when you get a 7 killstreak (helicopter) in COD4 you think you're raping, you think that you're a beast, you feel like it was 15 killstreak in MW2. But the question is why? Because in COD4 it is all about skills, it is about how many people you kill with YOUR weapon, and how many you kill with your killstreak, or the killstreaks you take, or that you take set of perks (combination) and that will get you 10-20 kills plus.

So the fact is that COD4 was so simple that you would have to do the work with your weapon, strategy and skill. Now you just take some good killstreaks and a good combination of perks and they will do the job for you.

Lets see Modern Warfail 3rd time, how it is going to be, I bet there will be more overpowered perks and more things that will give you more power that you won't even have to be bothered to really 'try' to get a lot of kills.

The following 6 users say thank you to T-Icey for this useful post:

austincgardner, Goldberg, ShAdoW_RiDa, Skyl1n3, txlonghorn97, xCristian

The following 6 users groaned at T-Icey for this awful post:

atifI0, eaglechamp, hTx_Stunna_713, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, lolpwnedlol, MW3Glitchers
06-02-2011, 04:54 AM #11
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Just4Hax View Post
The problem with MW2 is the noob tube class, I can easily get a 10 kill streak with it while watching tv lol.

Black Ops just has too many campers

Noobtubing was the worst. I hated having tubers on my team. BO has more Spy Planes. I only play Ground War because HC, FFA, SND features EPIC camping lol.
06-02-2011, 05:27 AM #12
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Justice View Post
LOL, U mad bro?

When did I say you were bad at the game? I disagreed with your opinion, stated each COD's sells going up and suggested you try barebones all without insulting you and THIS is your response?

That's the only part I read of your bookSmile
No I'm not mad, let me answer your question from that sentence

1Q. "When did I say you were bad at the game?"
Originally posted by Justice View Post
if you're getting raped by killstreaks or perks try playing with a party.

And the rest that stated was ALL just answering your questions/statements so I don't think it was insulting you when you started first? Anyways yes it will always sell more and more, as long as stupid keep buying without releasing that what they are actually doing is just adding like DLC and selling it for $60, no thing changes besides maps, new weapons and few perks and killstreaks. Claps

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Originally posted by Just4Hax View Post
The problem with MW2 is the noob tube class, I can easily get a 10 kill streak with it while watching tv lol.

Black Ops just has too many campers

That's exactly my point Smile What makes abuse of noobs? perks
Tactical knife, perks
Snipers, perks

To be bad it doesn't have to be a combination of perks that can you get one kill with one bullet, it can for example Ninja, marathon, and cold blooded etc... (this works more in hardcore)
06-02-2011, 05:43 AM #13
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Icey View Post
That's the only part I read of your bookSmile
No I'm not mad, let me answer your question from that sentence

1Q. "When did I say you were bad at the game?"

And the rest that stated was ALL just answering your questions/statements so I don't think it was insulting you when you started first? Anyways yes it will always sell more and more, as long as stupid keep buying without releasing that what they are actually doing is just adding like DLC and selling it for $60, no thing changes besides maps, new weapons and few perks and killstreaks. Claps

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

That's exactly my point Smile What makes abuse of noobs? perks
Tactical knife, perks
Snipers, perks

To be bad it doesn't have to be a combination of perks that can you get one kill with one bullet, it can for example Ninja, marathon, and cold blooded etc... (this works more in hardcore)

I said IF you get raped because guys with 30-10 games usually like killstreaks and aren't fearful of "overpowered" things. I've never seen a guy that can get Gunships saying, "hmm we need less killstreaks, I want to show my gun skills only". I enjoy every second of my Chopper Gunners and like getting huge scores so less killstreaks would be boring. If you're getting 30-10 games regularity why complain? You're right we'll all keep buying them no matter how much we complain...I still wanna know how me using my brain would allow me to know if you're good or not.

My apologies but your thread sounded like a guy who wanted less perks and killstreaks because he gets raped. If you're good why would it matter anyway...
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 06-02-2011 at 05:47 AM.
06-02-2011, 06:51 AM #14
NooFag
Stupid Feelings </3
they add all the shit to keep it fun and enjoyable. the 2 main reasons though, is for the "noobs" that play COD you cant expect them to get a high killstreak without dieing. also, various killstreaks for the various game modes that the games have. so thats why they implemented all of the killstreaks. atleast thats the way that i look at it.

i beleive that mw3 will have more killstreaks, more perks, more guns, and more game modes. every COD that they make they will implement more than the last. people will expect everything from the last COD including more :y: Winky Winky
06-04-2011, 04:40 PM #15
1 thing : for the cod after mw3 because if they put it in mw3 it would be plagiarism or piracy :killstreaks in zombies!!!!!!!!!!! would that be bad? and those damn zombies would never kill us again :evil: and if you say how is that related to this thread (its about mw3 and killstreaks)
06-04-2011, 04:47 PM #16
PotZombie
Do a barrel roll!
Im glad there is no commando Smile
06-04-2011, 05:07 PM #17
Goldberg
Usertitle
Originally posted by chugs View Post
cod4 had more campers Winky Winky

if you meant Snipers? thats what Snipers are about Smile
06-04-2011, 05:20 PM #18
JKLAZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Mw2 imho is the best cod game because of its killstreaks and quickscoping. Yes the kill streaks can turn games around, thats the point. If you can clearly kill enough people without dying and you're better than the other team you deserve to win...

Also, if you think mw2 is noob friendly and you cant beat a noob, thats your problem. .
06-04-2011, 05:22 PM #19
flash_gordon112
Bounty hunter
I think they should be in the middle like, they have took it over the top and aswell although they are extremely useful I don't like 'Pro Perks' really have made it a bit stupid, like with commando pro (I know its MW2) the no fall damage was good ok but it did take that little element of realism out the game I can see that kind of stuff being more predominant in a HALO game, not cod. So I don't know I like the whole concept of the killstreaks and perks little aspects bring it down.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo