05-31-2011, 06:39 PM #1
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone remember how it used to be in COD4? Smile just 3 perks, and 3 killstreaks.

I think that that's one of the main reason why COD is getting worst and worst if you know what I mean (if you have been playing COD since COD4).

After Mw2, the game is about the perks you use and killstreaks. For example in COD4 we had only 3 perks, now we have 6 perks. Yes that's right, 6 perks because one perk count for two because when you get it pro that's like getting another perk. Now we get massive killstreaks that can get you from 10-30 kills.

So if developers could see that what's actually wrong with COD is every new perk, killstreak, or anything related to get you more easy kills, they could make a second COD4.
Sometimes you wonder why when you get a 7 killstreak (helicopter) in COD4 you think you're raping, you think that you're a beast, you feel like it was 15 killstreak in MW2. But the question is why? Because in COD4 it is all about skills, it is about how many people you kill with YOUR weapon, and how many you kill with your killstreak, or the killstreaks you take, or that you take set of perks (combination) and that will get you 10-20 kills plus.

So the fact is that COD4 was so simple that you would have to do the work with your weapon, strategy and skill. Now you just take some good killstreaks and a good combination of perks and they will do the job for you.

Lets see Modern Warfail 3rd time, how it is going to be, I bet there will be more overpowered perks and more things that will give you more power that you won't even have to be bothered to really 'try' to get a lot of kills.

The following 6 users say thank you to T-Icey for this useful post:

austincgardner, Goldberg, ShAdoW_RiDa, Skyl1n3, txlonghorn97, xCristian

The following 6 users groaned at T-Icey for this awful post:

atifI0, eaglechamp, hTx_Stunna_713, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, lolpwnedlol, MW3Glitchers
06-04-2011, 08:40 PM #20
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by JKLAZ View Post
Mw2 imho is the best cod game because of its killstreaks and quickscoping. Yes the kill streaks can turn games around, thats the point. If you can clearly kill enough people without dying and you're better than the other team you deserve to win...

Also, if you think mw2 is noob friendly and you cant beat a noob, thats your problem. .

I agree. People use noob even when it doesn't apply. Nolbs don't get big killstreaks and good scores, they give up killstreaks and good scores. Some people just think a dumbed down game gives them better chances.

It's like if a girl beat you at pool. You think she is a noob(even tho you lost) so next game you make her call every shot, and follow every rule. You do this because you know the harder the game, the better chances you have to win as opposed to just having fun.

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

JKLAZ
06-04-2011, 10:20 PM #21
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
The only thing that made MW2 piss people off is how cheap it can sometimes get and some of the issues involved with the engine.

But other than that, it took a lot of skill to overcome the cheap tactics others use. My biggest complaint of MW2 would have to be the spawns. Cod4 nailed the spawns. You would spawn in big clumps, but it would be away from the action, which is perfect.
06-04-2011, 10:33 PM #22
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Icey View Post
Does anyone remember how it used to be in COD4? Smile just 3 perks, and 3 killstreaks.

I think that that's one of the main reason why COD is getting worst and worst if you know what I mean (if you have been playing COD since COD4).

After Mw2, the game is about the perks you use and killstreaks. For example in COD4 we had only 3 perks, now we have 6 perks. Yes that's right, 6 perks because one perk count for two because when you get it pro that's like getting another perk. Now we get massive killstreaks that can get you from 10-30 kills.

So if developers could see that what's actually wrong with COD is every new perk, killstreak, or anything related to get you more easy kills, they could make a second COD4.
Sometimes you wonder why when you get a 7 killstreak (helicopter) in COD4 you think you're raping, you think that you're a beast, you feel like it was 15 killstreak in MW2. But the question is why? Because in COD4 it is all about skills, it is about how many people you kill with YOUR weapon, and how many you kill with your killstreak, or the killstreaks you take, or that you take set of perks (combination) and that will get you 10-20 kills plus.

So the fact is that COD4 was so simple that you would have to do the work with your weapon, strategy and skill. Now you just take some good killstreaks and a good combination of perks and they will do the job for you.

Lets see Modern Warfail 3rd time, how it is going to be, I bet there will be more overpowered perks and more things that will give you more power that you won't even have to be bothered to really 'try' to get a lot of kills.

Even though many people might not agree with you, I do. Do I get suckered into buying CoD every year? Sure I do. But I still love CoD4.

The simpleness of CoD4 keeps me coming back for more. I really enjoy it when I have a good connection and I'm absolutely tearing apart the other team.

The less killsteaks, the better for me. I don't enjoy driving a chopper gunner killing tons of people. I like using my gun.

Also, developer support is a must. I think Treyarch is doing a decent job at supporting, the game is just boring for me. That maps are unattractive and you have to use a famas or ak74u to compete with anyone half-way decent. The sway on the snipers is so random that it makes me not want to snipe.

Haha, I guess I just want CoD4 with no stopping power or juggernaut, then slight tweaking to gun balance, etc. We will have to see how MW3 turns out. I have small hopes that IW gets it right this go around from such hatred in the community in MW2. Time will tell..
Last edited by IL--U--IK--IE ; 06-04-2011 at 10:36 PM.
06-05-2011, 11:23 AM #23
The problem with MW2 is noobtube/danger close and commando! You can easily make a high killsteak with these
BlackOps fixed these but now it has more campers...
06-05-2011, 06:38 PM #24
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Olympiakos View Post
The problem with MW2 is noobtube/danger close and commando! You can easily make a high killsteak with these
BlackOps fixed these but now it has more campers...

Exactly. The actual gun on gun stuff in MW2 wasn't too bad. I don't know that Black Ops has more campers tho...It's just less shit going on an less powerful things at your disposal. And I'm sure a lot of MW2 noobtubers suck at Black Ops which may have led to camping
06-06-2011, 02:25 AM #25
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
you like cod 4... try cod 2, it has 5 preset classes, and no perks, and it is my favorite

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo