06-04-2011, 04:40 AM #1
mattk3650
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This pretty much killed the hacking community in Black Ops and resulted in many people no longer playing the game due to console bans, or boredom.

Anybody really want this stupid thing back just so people can't prestige hack and have fun?
06-04-2011, 04:53 AM #2
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by mattk3650 View Post
This pretty much killed the hacking community in Black Ops and resulted in many people no longer playing the game due to console bans, or boredom.

Anybody really want this stupid thing back just so people can't prestige hack and have fun?

The point of the game is to reach 10th prestige (15th in Black Ops case) legit, which would take work. I'd rather not have challenge lobbies and shiz on Black Ops. That way everyone plays on skill and no one is better then anyone else because of mods. This system helped stop the hackers from ruining online play, I think it just should of reset the hackers to level 1 instead of ban them but. I would like this is make a return :y:

The following 3 users groaned at JP for this awful post:

User23434, Sterg, Swifter
06-04-2011, 05:04 AM #3
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by Mr.
The point of the game is to reach 10th prestige (15th in Black Ops case) legit, which would take work. I'd rather not have challenge lobbies and shiz on Black Ops. That way everyone plays on skill and no one is better then anyone else because of mods. This system helped stop the hackers from ruining online play, I think it just should of reset the hackers to level 1 instead of ban them but. I would like this is make a return :y:

I Totally Agree With You... I Want This Back!!

The following 2 users say thank you to A1 for this useful post:

JP, SuperGamecube64

The following user groaned A1 for this awful post:

User23434
06-04-2011, 05:30 AM #4
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
This pretty much killed the hacking community in Black Ops and resulted in many people no longer playing the game due to console bans, or boredom.

I don't think they should bring this back, even though it gets rid of hackers, it annoys me because what if you get banned for no reason, for a $70 game you paid for?

The following user thanked Modus for this useful post:

b0snian
06-04-2011, 07:42 AM #5
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I could care less because I don't hack and I wouldn't be dumb enough to be 15th prestige with 3 days played like the idiots who got banned. I hope Combat Record returns though.
06-04-2011, 08:02 AM #6
Wondoh
Former Staff

This was a bit of an unfair poll:

Many members will say get rid of it purely cos you said console bans, report system and console bans are different and for different reasons. I dont want console bans without a 1st chance warning, but I do like the report system,
Although it would be good to get a confirmation message to know it actually did something Awesome face
06-04-2011, 08:49 AM #7
Ada Wong
So cute!
i hate it its real shit when you use the nazi sign in the emblem 2 times and bump prema banned for some 2 year old OFFENDED kids
06-04-2011, 09:15 AM #8
Originally posted by Mr.

Woah woah woah, since when were skill and rank ever related? Skill is well... skill, and your rank merely indicates how long you've been playing, nothing more than that.

And this stupid system shouldn't return because it's automated, meaning anyone can ban anyone else if they hold a grudge. Kinda like YouTube.
06-04-2011, 10:05 AM #9
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン

I prefer the report systems, I dont care if people want to prestige hack. But it gets to a point where its not fun when your in the middle of a game and it turns into a CL and then you get deranked :/
06-04-2011, 01:52 PM #10
I voted for bringing it back. I don't like hacks ruining the game and making 10th prestige mean nothing in the first 2 months the games is out.

Originally posted by xZerko View Post
I don't think they should bring this back, even though it gets rid of hackers, it annoys me because what if you get banned for no reason, for a $70 game you paid for?

You don't get banned for "no reason".

The following user thanked Travis for this useful post:

JewC

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo