06-10-2011, 11:20 PM #1
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Damn... I've been reading, and most of this forum loves cod but it seems most of you seem to be really hating what we've seen from Modern Warfare 3 so far. It seems like most of you guys have jumped onto the Battlefield 3 wagon or are indifferent regarding MW3. Why do you hate/love what we've seen so far?

My personal opinion is, the game just looks exactly the same as Modern Warfare 2. I would've really liked to see some graphical changes, maybe some destructible environments even (I wish). Instead, it seems we're just going to get a patched Modern Warfare 2 not worth $60.

The following 6 users say thank you to NoMooreMercy for this useful post:

40Thieves, Clutch Hunterr, Peirau, Platinum G, QuicKxReFLeXx, Skyl1n3

The following user groaned NoMooreMercy for this awful post:

Lydey
06-11-2011, 01:20 AM #11
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by NoMooreMercy View Post
Damn... I've been reading, and most of this forum loves cod but it seems most of you seem to be really hating what we've seen from Modern Warfare 3 so far. It seems like most of you guys have jumped onto the Battlefield 3 wagon or are indifferent regarding MW3. Why do you hate/love what we've seen so far?

My personal opinion is, the game just looks exactly the same as Modern Warfare 2. I would've really liked to see some graphical changes, maybe some destructible environments even (I wish). Instead, it seems we're just going to get a patched Modern Warfare 2 not worth $60.

not only NGU.. all community are hating this MW3 game, even youtube, i wonder which community u went (probably Activision lol!) but after CODWW/MW2/BO.. 3 strike your out! its all about DLC (4 maps + 1 dumb zombie) COSad AwesomeELITE P2P lol! and just no more epic moments!

BF3 is just better in every single way! and im sick and tired of kids! BO is rated: M .... rly? lol!

Sick of the same b.s
Sick of B.O and treyarch sucky games
COD4 was the best ever made and they all stumble afterward
Dumb DLC
UNDERPATCH UNDERPATCH UNDERPATCH!
Kids
Activision are shitbox lovers
Bad graphics
Poor GamePlay
Sound totaly BLOWS!
Campers Campers Campers for noobish Killstreak!
Lag Lag Lag Lag!
Overpowered guns/perk/kill streak
The Lag/Frame Rate Issue
You must login or register to view this content.
Matching issues
Spawning issues
Falling through the map
How many bullets?(blame the lag)

BF3:Epic Epic Epic, its a BFBC2 + MoH + CoD (with out the BULL SHIT!)

The following 2 users say thank you to snowaura1337 for this useful post:

Ada Wong, riotmost
06-11-2011, 01:27 AM #12
kiddblaze18
Error… Cat invasion!
Why's that?

because i never really was a fan of battlefield and i hated battlefield2
06-11-2011, 01:31 AM #13
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Should be renamed Hate thread.
06-11-2011, 01:59 AM #14
atifI0
Are you high?
MW3 is offering more maps then ever, spec ops, survival mode, campaign, new guns, new killstreaks and more new stuff. Seems fine for me and better then blck ops engine
06-11-2011, 02:30 AM #15
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Adam
You cant expect a completely different game to mw2.. its a sequel from it.

They are updating the game engine etc... but you cant expect it to not have the same kind of single player missions/multiplayer.. its mw3, a carry on from mw2.. if it wasn`t a carry on from `Modern Warfare` .. it would be completely different like black ops

And Who says they aren`t fixing it and introducing new things?.. they only showed 1 mission.. which hardly can show us all the new stuff.. wait till the spec ops/multiplayer trailer.

Every game sequel I've ever played other than cod has updated the game in various ways, modes, graphics, physics, customization, etc. Modern Warfare 3 so far has none of this, it looks exactly the same. When multiplayer footage surfaces, its just going to be short little snippets of explosions and things of the like.

Originally posted by GetDeleted
Every CoD has gotten this hate since CoD4, yet everyone still buys the game and all the DLC's. I'm actually pretty pumped for MW3 after seeing the interview with 402 talking about bringing it back to more CoD4 play style roots Smile But BF3 is going to be so epic.

I have no intention to buy this game and I didn't say I wasn't going to buy the previous ones, I was actually really excited for Black Ops before release. :y:
06-11-2011, 02:36 AM #16
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
I love COD games dont get me wrong but Mw3 looks like a expansion pack for Mw2 not a new game

Just my opinion
Last edited by IRiSe_GodFather ; 07-15-2011 at 04:51 PM.

The following user thanked IRiSe_GodFather for this useful post:

NoMooreMercy
06-11-2011, 03:05 AM #17
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight
Damn... I've been reading, and most of this forum loves cod but it seems most of you seem to be really hating what we've seen from Modern Warfare 3 so far. It seems like most of you guys have jumped onto the Battlefield 3 wagon or are indifferent regarding MW3. Why do you hate/love what we've seen so far?

It's hard to judge a game by simply seeing less than 1/10th of it, but everything I say is solely based off that 1/10th.

The campaign missions we have seen thus far seem to be an exact copy of MW2, aside from the weird dual attachments on the M4. Heck, even the M4 in MW3 sounds the same as the one from MW2.

We have seen zero multiplayer gameplay, so you cannot judge on that. As far as the campaign goes, I could care less. If you buy Call of Duty just for the campaign, I feel you are wasting your $60.

Am I disappointed in the single player thus far? Slightly. It doesn't seem to have that "Wow!" factor like when a new game is released. But on the other hand, I don't buy Call of Duty for the single player.

The time to judge for a love/hate relationship with MW3 will come when I see MP gameplay/details.

As for Spec Ops.. who cares. It sucked in MW2, and will probably suck in MW3. They should just concentrate more on MP, but that's just my 2 cents. The new "survival mode" shows to me that the know Spec Ops sucked in MW2 and they are stealing a few ideas from the partners at Treyarch.
06-11-2011, 04:02 AM #18
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by IE View Post
It's hard to judge a game by simply seeing less than 1/10th of it, but everything I say is solely based off that 1/10th.

I think I can honestly make a fair judgement from what I've seen so far, the guns still have barely any recoil and there are plenty of recycled sounds and textures. I mean, things could change but I really doubt it at this point.
06-11-2011, 04:09 AM #19
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight
I think I can honestly make a fair judgement from what I've seen so far, the guns still have barely any recoil and there are plenty of recycled sounds and textures. I mean, things could change but I really doubt it at this point.

Single player wise, yes you are correct. We have seen zero multiplayer footage, so you cannot judge it at this point. Everyone knows that recoil is almost always different in single player compared to multiplayer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo