06-10-2011, 11:20 PM #1
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Damn... I've been reading, and most of this forum loves cod but it seems most of you seem to be really hating what we've seen from Modern Warfare 3 so far. It seems like most of you guys have jumped onto the Battlefield 3 wagon or are indifferent regarding MW3. Why do you hate/love what we've seen so far?

My personal opinion is, the game just looks exactly the same as Modern Warfare 2. I would've really liked to see some graphical changes, maybe some destructible environments even (I wish). Instead, it seems we're just going to get a patched Modern Warfare 2 not worth $60.

The following 6 users say thank you to NoMooreMercy for this useful post:

40Thieves, Clutch Hunterr, Peirau, Platinum G, QuicKxReFLeXx, Skyl1n3

The following user groaned NoMooreMercy for this awful post:

Lydey
06-11-2011, 04:15 AM #20
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by IE View Post
Single player wise, yes you are correct. We have seen zero multiplayer footage, so you cannot judge it at this point. Everyone knows that recoil is almost always different in single player compared to multiplayer.

From what I've noticed on the two latest cods, not really. The guns really feel the same in both sp & mp in terms of recoil and handling.
06-11-2011, 04:43 AM #21
i am not excited about mw3 because of all the problems that came with mw2 after people learned cheap tactics like oma noob tubes and people started to hack alot. il still get the game because alot of my friends are getting it but most of all im looking forward to battlefield 3.
06-11-2011, 07:11 PM #22
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
The VAST majority of the NGU community will buy MW3 whether they are "haters" now or not. Seems to me that a COD game comes out, a shitload of people buy it, play it AT LEAST 10 days worth of in game time....Then bitch about how bad it was, how the previous COD game was better or COD4 is Jesus.
06-11-2011, 10:11 PM #23
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Justice View Post
The VAST majority of the NGU community will buy MW3 whether they are "haters" now or not. Seems to me that a COD game comes out, a shitload of people buy it, play it AT LEAST 10 days worth of in game time....Then bitch about how bad it was, how the previous COD game was better or COD4 is Jesus.

This is true.

The following user groaned NoMooreMercy for this awful post:

06-11-2011, 10:26 PM #24
Assassin
Easter Egg!
everyone seems to think your either sided with Battlefield 3 or Mw3... im buying both & playing both.
06-11-2011, 10:28 PM #25
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by NoMooreMercy View Post
Damn... I've been reading, and most of this forum loves cod but it seems most of you seem to be really hating what we've seen from Modern Warfare 3 so far. It seems like most of you guys have jumped onto the Battlefield 3 wagon or are indifferent regarding MW3. Why do you hate/love what we've seen so far?

My personal opinion is, the game just looks exactly the same as Modern Warfare 2. I would've really liked to see some graphical changes, maybe some destructible environments even (I wish). Instead, it seems we're just going to get a patched Modern Warfare 2 not worth $60.

the graphics and game play dont look that much diffrent from mw2. only reason im renting this game is to finish the campaign and try out the multiplayer and if i like i will just tell gamefly the game never came. but i will not spend money ever again on a call of duty game, its the same shit packaged diffrently every year. and i do not trust robert bowling or activison. mw2 dlc got sold to us with glitches and robert bowling mouth piece for ifinityward said they would patch it along with one many army which destroyed this game with danger close . No did that patch ever come. No!!! so we the customer bought a product that was broken with promises that it would be fixed and nothing. f u c k em. they aint getting my money this year.
i own bfbc2 also and i love it. but i hated that you couldnt go prone and some maps were way to big. but now the have changed those 2 problem and stepped up the graphic by a ten fold. so yea this year EA is getting my money . so this year when all the kids are playing call of duty all the MEN will be on battlefild3

The following 3 users say thank you to Ameht! for this useful post:

Ada Wong, NoMooreMercy, teeth08
06-11-2011, 10:44 PM #26
warfighter67
Bounty hunter
If it has zombies or something similar (survival mode sounds similar), then I will buy it. If not, then **** MW3
06-11-2011, 10:47 PM #27
hitman2120
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by psameht View Post
the graphics and game play dont look that much diffrent from mw2. only reason im renting this game is to finish the campaign and try out the multiplayer and if i like i will just tell gamefly the game never came. but i will not spend money ever again on a call of duty game, its the same shit packaged diffrently every year. and i do not trust robert bowling or activison. mw2 dlc got sold to us with glitches and robert bowling mouth piece for ifinityward said they would patch it along with one many army which destroyed this game with danger close . No did that patch ever come. No!!! so we the customer bought a product that was broken with promises that it would be fixed and nothing. f u c k em. they aint getting my money this year.
i own bfbc2 also and i love it. but i hated that you couldnt go prone and some maps were way to big. but now the have changed those 2 problem and stepped up the graphic by a ten fold. so yea this year EA is getting my money . so this year when all the kids are playing call of duty all the MEN will be on battlefild3

Not sure who you are calling kids when its obvious you haven't gotten anything past a ninth grade education, if even that. I love how fanboys love to say how their game is for "men" and yet they sound so childish. Just how dense are you people? Seriously wipe the drool of your lip. As far as MW3 and BF3 is concerned I'm getting both because I'm not a hard headed retard and I'm not getting paid by either IW or DICE to advertise their games. I don't even understand how people can even compare the two games. Sure they are both shooters, but MW3 is an arcade shooter while BF3 is a tactical squad based shooter, they are vastly different.

The following user thanked hitman2120 for this useful post:

jakerad95

The following user groaned hitman2120 for this awful post:

06-11-2011, 10:50 PM #28
Ada Wong
So cute!
Originally posted by tacobells199 View Post
Call of Duty is getting really boring. Just the same run around, kill noobs that can't play and have to hack to be good at the game.
Battlefield 3 FTW!

omg you call people that you kill with hacks noobs?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo