11-05-2011, 12:13 AM #1
INoobHero
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, I am going to my first midnight release because I pre-ordered the game. I am very excited but nervous because I don't know what to do? I am going with my Mom or my Cousin and I hope they don't start complaining about the wait. I don't want to go to early nor too late any tips? I need your opinions and tips on how to succeed for the midnight release? This could help people who are first timers and are going to the Mw3 Midnight Release and could help us save time. So please comment if you have tips thanks!

The following user thanked INoobHero for this useful post:

Waffles =]

The following 4 users groaned at INoobHero for this awful post:

HomelandSec, HOST Lee, morgan8088, ThyagoPS3
11-05-2011, 02:57 AM #20
jovany2008
Bounty hunter
take a chair. not your mom.
11-05-2011, 02:59 AM #21
tiges
Bounty hunter
1. Go to store (I recommend you get there before midnight)
2. Line up and patiently wait like everyone else
3. Get game
4. Leave store
5. ????
6. Profit!
11-05-2011, 03:24 AM #22
this is my third one the best to do it be there like an hour early and sit in ur car till the line starts forming and u get MW3 Smile

Originally posted by INoobHero View Post
Well, I am going to my first midnight release because I pre-ordered the game. I am very excited but nervous because I don't know what to do? I am going with my Mom or my Cousin and I hope they don't start complaining about the wait. I don't want to go to early nor too late any tips? I need your opinions and tips on how to succeed for the midnight release? This could help people who are first timers and are going to the Mw3 Midnight Release and could help us save time. So please comment if you have tips thanks!
11-05-2011, 03:28 AM #23
scarene1
I defeated!
Why do you need tips? just go buy the damn game, sounds like you're going out into the real world for the 1st time in months and need a walkthrough

The following 4 users say thank you to scarene1 for this useful post:

Markie-, Vaner, Xiao Xin, Yanni
11-05-2011, 03:36 AM #24
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
If your going with your mom then obviously you are too young to be playing this game, which is rated MATURE (17 or Older) and you therefore should not be playing it.

The following 3 users say thank you to NP Carling26 for this useful post:

HOST Lee, morgan8088, Xiao Xin
11-05-2011, 03:37 AM #25
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I dunno..I'm going with a group of 3 or 4 friends..Were going for food then lining up at about 11 or 11.30..Buy game go home :P . The world doesnt change outside when its midnight :L
11-05-2011, 04:12 AM #26
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
When Black Ops was released I went down 11.30, and was number 10 in the line, and I will do the same for Mw3.
11-05-2011, 04:21 AM #27
ClutchNastii671
★ Eat Clen Tren Hard ★
Originally posted by 43 View Post
First of all /facepalm
Dude I feel sorry for you, you are going with your MOM
how old are you, 12
you suck man
I go alone and buy the game.

You have to be 18 to buy a rated M game :dunce:

The following user groaned ClutchNastii671 for this awful post:

Waffles =]
11-05-2011, 05:35 AM #28
BushyBu
Gym leader
watch out for polar bears... Last time I waited for black ops with my mom at midnight, damn polar bears kept auditing me... Sky scrapers!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo