11-05-2011, 12:13 AM #1
INoobHero
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, I am going to my first midnight release because I pre-ordered the game. I am very excited but nervous because I don't know what to do? I am going with my Mom or my Cousin and I hope they don't start complaining about the wait. I don't want to go to early nor too late any tips? I need your opinions and tips on how to succeed for the midnight release? This could help people who are first timers and are going to the Mw3 Midnight Release and could help us save time. So please comment if you have tips thanks!

The following user thanked INoobHero for this useful post:

Waffles =]

The following 4 users groaned at INoobHero for this awful post:

HomelandSec, HOST Lee, morgan8088, ThyagoPS3
11-05-2011, 09:06 PM #38
PitifulKarmaZ
Undercover Pervert
HAHA, Ngu needs to stop with the flaming! Anyway I'd say go 2-3 hours early and bring folding chairs so you don't get tired. Also bring a good hoody and pair of gloves as it gets cold at night. This year I am going at 9pm to get in top 20. Last year I came at 10pm and was #60......of 200+
11-05-2011, 10:29 PM #39
HOST Lee
IM A AWESOME
Originally posted by INoobHero View Post
How am I not mature an intelligent what makes you figure? Is it because I am going with my mom? Keep trolling man, girls love guys who troll!

The FACT that you are looking for tips for buying a video game with your mom makes you look stupid.

The following user groaned HOST Lee for this awful post:

RealTimeEditz
11-05-2011, 10:32 PM #40
I'm 16 and I'm going with my mom, but she will be driving with me for over an hour so I can get it. So what if people go with their moms to get the game, it doesn't make you any bit cooler to be seen without your mom.

The following 4 users say thank you to Joester95 for this useful post:

Grumpy, INoobHero, Pack, PitifulKarmaZ
11-05-2011, 10:33 PM #41
sunce99
League Champion
owell just line up and wait Happy that's it is simple Happy
11-05-2011, 10:35 PM #42
Lol alot of people go with their mother/father. Including me. No one gives a **** honostly

The following 2 users say thank you to Whiskey_Whiskey for this useful post:

INoobHero, oHai My Name Is
11-05-2011, 10:37 PM #43
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by Joester95 View Post
I'm 16 and I'm going with my mom, but she will be driving with me for over an hour so I can get it. So what if people go with their moms to get the game, it doesn't make you any bit cooler to be seen without your mom.

Your 16 like me, I have no idea where you live in Ireland but it County Dublin we don't give a shit, who cares like? She buying you stuff? Only like 12 or 13 year olds hate being seen with their parents... grow up.

The following user thanked JP for this useful post:

INoobHero
11-05-2011, 11:39 PM #44
INoobHero
Gym leader
---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Originally posted by Joester95 View Post
Thank you who cares what these people think I am very grateful I have a mom.
11-06-2011, 12:44 AM #45
this game will rocks at kmart
11-06-2011, 01:36 AM #46
dcoidua
Pokemon Trainer
Just go to the store and get the game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo