Post: Mw3 Early Hacking + Patch_mp.ff Zone Decrypted.....
11-08-2011, 04:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Credits To:
BuC-ShoTz ( releasing .zone )
HecmanHD ( releasing decompressed retail 1.01 update )

More pictures:
( By the way, the pictures I took in notepad++ is the patch_mp.ff )
You must login or register to view this content.

Mw3 File Downloads: You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE: I GOT THIS OFF You must login or register to view this content.
I Just Thought I Should Post It On Here To Help Out People So That We Can Hack Mw3
Also Crdits To Whoever Took The Photos. Sorry For Not Mentioning Your Name.
Last edited by pcwizzardnerd ; 11-08-2011 at 09:57 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to pcwizzardnerd for this useful post:

Da_Kman97, xVz

The following 39 users groaned at pcwizzardnerd for this awful post:

.50Cal, .DiGiTaLTwO., iTruceFret, 3arc, AgentSexyPig, Alexis Rhodes, MeowDev, Assassin, Boxxxxyyy, Chaizm, DinoFreak, DiogoPT7, Docko412, ExceptionHell, GE90, Goona Babby, HecmanHD, Joshhyyy-, killway1, Koltz, Kyle07, Leiino, LEzStarz, Problem?, Pyrochemical, Ryan_ward1, s0ph0r, sendastunt, Stansy, NeedaSlutSoon, ThisIsBio, Vectriixx, Wartortle, xMurphyBoiix, xRaW
11-11-2011, 05:47 PM #65
DinoFreak
I'm le back
Originally posted by ShoTz View Post
i guarantee ill smack the s h it out of you on any call of duty, and ive been normal playing black ops for a year
obviously you dont know s h it because without npdrm decryption nothing is gonna happen, understand?
good now GTFO. why are you on a hacking site?

Were not talking about who's better.

Were talking about trying to hack the game, that it shouldn't even be tried to hack.
The game is good enough, why even try and ruin it. :confused:
11-11-2011, 05:48 PM #66
bo3wais
No Title ATM
For all you people who are flaming 'hackers' I doubt there are over 500 REAL hackers on this whole forum. The hackers, are the people who actually hack the game and not just download a patch and install it on their console... That's called leeching. Others, contribute to the pre-existing hacks and help the community and leechers. And others, publish glitchs found in the game, which basically helps everyone. People who flame on at random people they have never met, sorry to say, are wasting their time.
11-11-2011, 05:54 PM #67
For all the people pissing and moaning about the game being hacked, you have no idea what the goal is of a true hacker, not talking about people copying and pasting patch file menu crap who think they are hackers, writing a mod menu does not require hacking skills. The real people with skills on this forum are the ones who decrypt, bypass security work out which files need to be modded and how to properly re encrypt correctly, without them the rest of you has nothing. For most true hacker it is not about ruining the game it's about the challenge to bypass security that was put in place, it is the challenge thrown down by the big corps "Your never hack our game", nothing is unhackable uncrackable call it what you want to me it's a buzz to say f*** you yes I can. I'm not a game hacker but do hack and for legal reasons will say no more lol.

If you don't like hackers/modders then go to another forum cause this one ain't for you.

And if I get hate for this who cares, for all the people who think they can hack because they can create a cfg menu with codes from somebody else, you aren't no hacker, don't claim to be something you ain't. Don't get me wrong loads people have some wicked stuff with menu's who don't call themselves hackers and give credit to the people who made it possible I respect you guys, but plenty don't.

That's it rant over. !!
11-11-2011, 10:42 PM #68
-GLaDOS-
Having fun, With Science.
Originally posted by powder77 View Post
for all the people pissing and moaning about the game being hacked, you have no idea what the goal is of a true hacker, not talking about people copying and pasting patch file menu crap who think they are hackers, writing a mod menu does not require hacking skills. The real people with skills on this forum are the ones who decrypt, bypass security work out which files need to be modded and how to properly re encrypt correctly, without them the rest of you has nothing. For most true hacker it is not about ruining the game it's about the challenge to bypass security that was put in place, it is the challenge thrown down by the big corps "your never hack our game", nothing is unhackable uncrackable call it what you want to me it's a buzz to say f*** you yes i can. I'm not a game hacker but do hack and for legal reasons will say no more lol.

If you don't like hackers/modders then go to another forum cause this one ain't for you.

And if i get hate for this who cares, for all the people who think they can hack because they can create a cfg menu with codes from somebody else, you aren't no hacker, don't claim to be something you ain't. Don't get me wrong loads people have some wicked stuff with menu's who don't call themselves hackers and give credit to the people who made it possible i respect you guys, but plenty don't.

That's it rant over. !!

h4ker$ 4 lif3!
11-11-2011, 11:00 PM #69
never knew i would get so many replies and views lol. im just desprite waiting for this game to be hacked. yes im leecher but i wish i could hack. even learning basics would be cool. but anyways thanks for the entertaining comments lol.
11-14-2011, 08:57 AM #70
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Exploiting > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Exploits and Hacks

You guys are in a hacking and exploiting section OF MW3 , All you legit nubs and geeks GTFO of this section , either you help who is trying to mod and hack , either you get out of this section and go find your own section .
11-14-2011, 12:22 PM #71
Even if the game gets hack IW will patch it. Treyarch wouldn't allow it to get hacked like MW2 did.
Last edited by Conveyy ; 11-14-2011 at 12:33 PM.
11-14-2011, 12:52 PM #72
DubStepperDay
-W.H.U.F.C-
yeah lets get a newly released game and ruin it cos cant play it normally.
yeah i like hacks but like to play the game for a while before it get f'd up!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13366[/ATTACH]
11-14-2011, 01:34 PM #73
St0rM
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by ShoTz View Post
i guarantee ill smack the s h it out of you on any call of duty, and ive been normal playing black ops for a year
obviously you dont know s h it because without npdrm decryption nothing is gonna happen, understand?
good now GTFO. why are you on a hacking site?

This isn't a hacking site lol it's a gaming website.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo