Post: Mw3 Early Hacking + Patch_mp.ff Zone Decrypted.....
11-08-2011, 04:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Credits To:
BuC-ShoTz ( releasing .zone )
HecmanHD ( releasing decompressed retail 1.01 update )

More pictures:
( By the way, the pictures I took in notepad++ is the patch_mp.ff )
You must login or register to view this content.

Mw3 File Downloads: You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE: I GOT THIS OFF You must login or register to view this content.
I Just Thought I Should Post It On Here To Help Out People So That We Can Hack Mw3
Also Crdits To Whoever Took The Photos. Sorry For Not Mentioning Your Name.
Last edited by pcwizzardnerd ; 11-08-2011 at 09:57 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to pcwizzardnerd for this useful post:

Da_Kman97, xVz

The following 39 users groaned at pcwizzardnerd for this awful post:

.50Cal, .DiGiTaLTwO., iTruceFret, 3arc, AgentSexyPig, Alexis Rhodes, MeowDev, Assassin, Boxxxxyyy, Chaizm, DinoFreak, DiogoPT7, Docko412, ExceptionHell, GE90, Goona Babby, HecmanHD, Joshhyyy-, killway1, Koltz, Kyle07, Leiino, LEzStarz, Problem?, Pyrochemical, Ryan_ward1, s0ph0r, sendastunt, Stansy, NeedaSlutSoon, ThisIsBio, Vectriixx, Wartortle, xMurphyBoiix, xRaW
11-14-2011, 01:36 PM #74
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Would everyone just SHUT UP... I for one am very surprised at IW. i checked offzip with TU1 on xbox and it APPEARS to not even USE zlib. So if PS3 uses zlib, they ARE morons...

Now BuC-ShoTz, does this used double-zlib compression like mw2? If you can modify the ff without a blackscreen via packzip I can have a tool to edit the files Smile...

Also to at the people going "OMGZZ MW3 is hacked **** all hackers, blah blah blah.."... Just shut the hell up...

We have just found interesting information on MW3 for PS3 and the content files. There is no telling how much security the self has. Hell if IW WERE smart, they would implement RSA hash checks like on xbox, but they never have...

Now if this goes places, I AM going to laugh. To the non-modders and hacker, We.. well at-least I, just do this for fun and as a challenge. I like figuring the game out, how it works and what security IW has this year. its like the IPhone dev team and apple..

There are some that will hit and run with this, trying to get 10 minutes of fame online, and others who will create cool mods, other code, and get even more dirt on the game.. For me, I am the latter... Hell I haven't been on youtube in over 5 months :P.

Good finds buc and all others who assisted. This should prove interesting. I wonder how fast IW will change the file compression and/or encryption. Compiled GSC's my ass lolol....
11-14-2011, 02:35 PM #75
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
Would everyone just SHUT UP... I for one am very surprised at IW. i checked offzip with TU1 on xbox and it APPEARS to not even USE zlib. So if PS3 uses zlib, they ARE morons...

Now BuC-ShoTz, does this used double-zlib compression like mw2? If you can modify the ff without a blackscreen via packzip I can have a tool to edit the files Smile...

Also to at the people going "OMGZZ MW3 is hacked **** all hackers, blah blah blah.."... Just shut the hell up...

We have just found interesting information on MW3 for PS3 and the content files. There is no telling how much security the self has. Hell if IW WERE smart, they would implement RSA hash checks like on xbox, but they never have...

Now if this goes places, I AM going to laugh. To the non-modders and hacker, We.. well at-least I, just do this for fun and as a challenge. I like figuring the game out, how it works and what security IW has this year. its like the IPhone dev team and apple..

There are some that will hit and run with this, trying to get 10 minutes of fame online, and others who will create cool mods, other code, and get even more dirt on the game.. For me, I am the latter... Hell I haven't been on youtube in over 5 months :P.

Good finds buc and all others who assisted. This should prove interesting. I wonder how fast IW will change the file compression and/or encryption. Compiled GSC's my ass lolol....

yea its double compression, and the gsc's are not the same as mw2, still lookin into that.
and yea they added rsa signature check to the ps3 ff's, all ff from disc and update are signed.

The following user thanked BuC-ShoTz for this useful post:

DEREKTROTTER
11-15-2011, 08:08 AM #76
T_m_b07
I defeated!
Originally posted by ShoTz View Post
yea its double compression, and the gsc's are not the same as mw2, still lookin into that.
and yea they added rsa signature check to the ps3 ff's, all ff from disc and update are signed.

Damn BuC you really know your stuff Happy keep it up dude your work doesn't go "un-noticed" a LOT of people are greatful for your's, AND others hard work,time and effort you put into it enough said.... (y)
11-16-2011, 11:45 AM #77
peeps hate me y
Do a barrel roll!
there are no hacks yet but soon probaly
11-17-2011, 04:33 AM #78
canible
Do a barrel roll!
not many people even have a ps3 to do this anymore. i just hope it becomes possible to hack on mw3 soon. i will give mad props to the hackers if its released.
11-17-2011, 03:27 PM #79
thehawk7
Save Point
i'm not a modder/hacker, but i like to read up and try to stay ahead of the curve.... i'm kinda thankfull for this section of the forums, good info all around... keep up the good work fellas.
11-17-2011, 04:51 PM #80
have u read all the credits when you finish the campaign treyarch have worked on mw3 so banning is possible
11-17-2011, 07:57 PM #81
kart0on15
Digital Cr8tionz
well if someone somehow in the future manage to DECRYPT and then ENCRYPT the .ff files with a modified patch these are guys with the knowledge to do so and please NOTE: (if so, these guys will ""NOT"' share this info to NOOBS or to stupid little kids that cannot handle such MOD...that i guarantee.
1) THE UNKNOWN
2) HUNTER
3) ELITE MOSSY
4) DEREK TROTTER
5) PC- FREAK
6) BUC SHOTS
and i know i'm missing a few please forgive me also if i miss-spelled your names....PROPS to you ALL....
11-18-2011, 09:43 AM #82
sigh... still don't even have 2 hours logged into mw3... need.... more.... free.... time......
Last edited by jeffadkins51 ; 11-18-2011 at 09:47 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo