11-16-2011, 12:13 AM #1
DinoFreak
I'm le back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since nobody is gonna stand up and say anything id ecided to do it myself.

Why the hell hack the game?
There some people thats ay it's bad allready with out hacks.
Theres people that say that everyone should play the game as it used to (im with this one)
There's people that want to cheat (figure out) a way to hack it and get 10th prestige and or mod their stats.

Even on private match, you guys want to hack it EVEN on private match.

FOR WHAT?

modding stats?
Prestige hacking?

"just for fun"

In my personal opinion the game should be played as it's used to be, not by "having fun" I wanna have fun witht he game, LEGIT
no modding nor hacking.

People tried to hack on the first day.

I addmit on my time (mw2, COD 4) ive hacked.
Not gonna lie i admit it.
But mw3 for me it seems as its good enough, don't even bother trying to ruin the game.
There some people that wanna play legit.(like me)
And don't have to watch other "having fun" by hacking there stats or moding there prestige.

Sincerly, CherryXD.

Video Toughts of moding class name and or clan tag:

not me in the video.

Last edited by DinoFreak ; 11-16-2011 at 12:19 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to DinoFreak for this useful post:

Classy., HiiddenDespaiir, Lt_Larry

The following 22 users groaned at DinoFreak for this awful post:

-Luke, .Sw1FT.-_-, Assassin, AyeeLG, ClutchNastii671, DEREKTROTTER, HecmanHD, Jakeyy, johnw6619, Monster-Energy, morgan8088, MP_MAFIA, Munky, plasma_lemon, SBOSS, Shootprado, sunce99, SuperYuper, vSaBoTeuR x, willrocks16, Wondoh, xLew--
11-16-2011, 05:42 AM #11
hyperj123
Nuff Said...No Exceptions
I don't care if they mod the hell out of private match that to me is for screwing around but don't screw up matchmaking please.
11-16-2011, 06:07 AM #12
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
To be honest, just because you say it here or anywhere for that matter it will never stop. There are always people who will want to do it and posting on here won't really change that. Smile
11-16-2011, 06:20 AM #13
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by CherryXD View Post
Since nobody is gonna stand up and say anything id ecided to do it myself.

Why the hell hack the game?
There some people thats ay it's bad allready with out hacks.
Theres people that say that everyone should play the game as it used to (im with this one)
There's people that want to cheat (figure out) a way to hack it and get 10th prestige and or mod their stats.

Even on private match, you guys want to hack it EVEN on private match.

FOR WHAT?

modding stats?
Prestige hacking?

"just for fun"

In my personal opinion the game should be played as it's used to be, not by "having fun" I wanna have fun witht he game, LEGIT
no modding nor hacking.

People tried to hack on the first day.

I addmit on my time (mw2, COD 4) ive hacked.
Not gonna lie i admit it.
But mw3 for me it seems as its good enough, don't even bother trying to ruin the game.
There some people that wanna play legit.(like me)
And don't have to watch other "having fun" by hacking there stats or moding there prestige.

Sincerly, CherryXD.

Video Toughts of moding class name and or clan tag:

not me in the video.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked LuckyAiden for this useful post:

plasma_lemon
11-16-2011, 08:22 AM #14
plasma_lemon
Climbing up the ladder
There are two types of hacking in my opinion...

OMG I CAN HAS 10TH PRESTIGE PL0x0rz??!@?#?

And hacking to enhance the game. Zombieland on MW2. Clearly you have NEVER played it.
11-16-2011, 09:36 AM #15
xLew--
Former Staff
please GTFO this is a glitching hacking community. standard
11-16-2011, 10:19 AM #16
Kush Friendly
I admire hackers because they find flaws in the game or loopholes through which they take advantages. I don't like the people who consider them selves hackers simply by following a YouTube video, however. Sure it's annoying to come across a modded lobby and be screwed over, but all you have to do it exit the match, anyways, that's my two cents.
11-16-2011, 10:37 AM #17
ClutchNastii671
★ Eat Clen Tren Hard ★
:lol: Are you on drugs? This is mainly a modding site! So sit the fuhk back down :bat:
11-16-2011, 10:39 AM #18
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
So long as theres no aimbots or any kind of whole lobby mods, its fine. For now.
But I see where you're coming from.
11-16-2011, 11:37 AM #19
YoungAceOnDeck
Pokemon Trainer
For one.. i think your on the wrong site to be going against what 90% of this site stands for. its like bringing a knife to a gun fight.. your not going to get far..

But i am against and with hacking..

1 reason why I'm with hacking is because like others said.. it does make the game more fun.. as in the basic stuff like (color classes, name changes, a prvt match with your name on it, zombies in mw3)

all that is cool.. but its when you take it and do what a 12 year old would do and then think he is the best player around

if you want to use god mode, 10th prestige hacks, cheating your challenges/guns and deranking ppl in games then I'm agagaint call of that.. editing stats? seriously.. 99% of everyone who edit their stats sucks in the game.. anyone who needs these 10th prestige hacks sucks n stupid aim bot.. if you play this game for 3 days n put about 8hours in each day.. you can easly be lvl 60 and prestige that same week..

this game is too easy to get gold guns if you use the same gun a lot..

if you wanna hack the game do it.. but a the same time it is cheap when noobs go around n deranking people who really did work hard for their stuff

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo