11-16-2011, 12:13 AM #1
DinoFreak
I'm le back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since nobody is gonna stand up and say anything id ecided to do it myself.

Why the hell hack the game?
There some people thats ay it's bad allready with out hacks.
Theres people that say that everyone should play the game as it used to (im with this one)
There's people that want to cheat (figure out) a way to hack it and get 10th prestige and or mod their stats.

Even on private match, you guys want to hack it EVEN on private match.

FOR WHAT?

modding stats?
Prestige hacking?

"just for fun"

In my personal opinion the game should be played as it's used to be, not by "having fun" I wanna have fun witht he game, LEGIT
no modding nor hacking.

People tried to hack on the first day.

I addmit on my time (mw2, COD 4) ive hacked.
Not gonna lie i admit it.
But mw3 for me it seems as its good enough, don't even bother trying to ruin the game.
There some people that wanna play legit.(like me)
And don't have to watch other "having fun" by hacking there stats or moding there prestige.

Sincerly, CherryXD.

Video Toughts of moding class name and or clan tag:

not me in the video.

Last edited by DinoFreak ; 11-16-2011 at 12:19 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to DinoFreak for this useful post:

Classy., HiiddenDespaiir, Lt_Larry

The following 22 users groaned at DinoFreak for this awful post:

-Luke, .Sw1FT.-_-, Assassin, AyeeLG, ClutchNastii671, DEREKTROTTER, HecmanHD, Jakeyy, johnw6619, Monster-Energy, morgan8088, MP_MAFIA, Munky, plasma_lemon, SBOSS, Shootprado, sunce99, SuperYuper, vSaBoTeuR x, willrocks16, Wondoh, xLew--
11-16-2011, 01:33 PM #20
Originally posted by dman9999 View Post
To be honest, just because you say it here or anywhere for that matter it will never stop. There are always people who will want to do it and posting on here won't really change that. Smile

u brought it to the point! cheats were allways there, even in a singleplayer game... i remember myself playing starcraft 1 campain mode and opening the map, etc...

i agree, that hacks makes the game borring and not fair to the people who play it correctly, but you cant do a shit about it!
11-16-2011, 02:58 PM #21
Fire.
Im a fed.
I 100% Agree with not hacking the game, but classes don't mess anything up. They make it look cooler, and nobody else can see them. And it seems like all the guys on youtube now (that are american) have likethe same exact voice:O
11-16-2011, 04:02 PM #22
D-Mac
Haxor!
I enjoy playing through the levels and doing the challenges, however I only want to prestige lobby cod4 since I started late and don't want to iinvest the hours especially when COD is annual game.
11-16-2011, 04:25 PM #23
sunce99
League Champion
Originally posted by CherryXD View Post
Since nobody is gonna stand up and say anything id ecided to do it myself.

Why the hell hack the game?
There some people thats ay it's bad allready with out hacks.
Theres people that say that everyone should play the game as it used to (im with this one)
There's people that want to cheat (figure out) a way to hack it and get 10th prestige and or mod their stats.

Even on private match, you guys want to hack it EVEN on private match.

FOR WHAT?

modding stats?
Prestige hacking?

"just for fun"

In my personal opinion the game should be played as it's used to be, not by "having fun" I wanna have fun witht he game, LEGIT
no modding nor hacking.

People tried to hack on the first day.

I addmit on my time (mw2, COD 4) ive hacked.
Not gonna lie i admit it.
But mw3 for me it seems as its good enough, don't even bother trying to ruin the game.
There some people that wanna play legit.(like me)
And don't have to watch other "having fun" by hacking there stats or moding there prestige.

Sincerly, CherryXD.

Video Toughts of moding class name and or clan tag:

not me in the video.

FFS !!! people like you are just idiots -.- its not a hack mod or w.e for ur info every one who hacked it got banned ! -.- that is a status or create class name so WHAT ! omg he got colors on his name if u think playing on ur xbox is worse go on pc ! there is AIMBOT ! and you still don't see us moaning or crying about it ¬_¬
11-16-2011, 04:29 PM #24
D-Mac
Haxor!
Originally posted by xCndnx
I couldn't agree more. I mean if hacks are going to be around in this game wait until July or something. When everyone is tired of the game.

Nice prestige emblems
11-16-2011, 04:39 PM #25
D-Mac
Haxor!
Originally posted by xCndnx
Thank you. The only one that isn't legit is CoSad Awesome WaW I was 3rd when I randomly got into a lobby.
I should be like 4th or 5th already on MW3 but I really can't be bothered to play the game while it's in a broken state. Once it gets *some* improvements I'll play a lot more.

Edit:

Also, nice to see a new member from Toronto. Smile

Welcome to NGU.

I can't stand WaW, and I'd love to play through COD4 but I really just want to focus on MW3. I finally got it yesterday, the Purolator held it for a couple of days, it's a learning experience going through the maps and trying figure everything out.
11-16-2011, 04:41 PM #26
1Jammie1
Bounty hunter
You're in the honeymoon period at the moment, in a few month a lot of peoples minds will have changed.
11-16-2011, 04:53 PM #27
D-Mac
Haxor!
Originally posted by blood9656 View Post
You're in the honeymoon period at the moment, in a few month a lot of peoples minds will have changed.

Not really, if you a sense of enjoyment raping other players to the ground with kill-streaks, and every possible gun in your arsenal because you run out of ammo while your still alive. There is no boredom there.
11-16-2011, 04:57 PM #28
1Jammie1
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Mac View Post
Not really, if you a sense of enjoyment raping other players to the ground with kill-streaks, and every possible gun in your arsenal because you run out of ammo while your still alive. There is no boredom there.

I never hacked MW2 but i have a lot of friends who did and we never messed up online games, we only did it for the guns and the rank and then mainly played custom gamemodes in a private match.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo