11-21-2011, 06:12 PM #1
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Mods please close this thread
Last edited by CrEaTiiOn_BuRn ; 12-22-2011 at 02:32 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to CrEaTiiOn_BuRn for this useful post:

Cien, eazi, IcyDose, Swifter

The following 22 users groaned at CrEaTiiOn_BuRn for this awful post:

AssClapper-130, Dank, benashley, Classy., Conveyy, david23, glitchplz, hollywoodcoolgu, JP, KrimiNaLzZz, Monster-Energy, New York BOY !, pop33, Porter_Justice, Rip The Jacker, SantaClawZ, Sigetto, StealthyChicken, Thrillz, xRafiq-, xXQUiiCKNiiCKXx, User2340034u
11-22-2011, 12:41 AM #11
Damn, Since CoD 4 This is OLD
11-22-2011, 03:11 AM #12
Kush Friendly
isn't this dashboarding? Either way, you're gonna get deranked if you keep doing it. I find it pathetic that people actually care about the leaderboards, lmao. It's gonna get hacked anyways, and it's already corrupted by boosters. So, get that idea out of your mind and just play.
11-22-2011, 03:19 AM #13
thomaslop08
Little One
yea i been doing this everytime i am about to lose but still i never got derank yet
11-22-2011, 03:28 AM #14
Why go through all that just to keep a win streak like 420 said it will just get hacked sooner or later :\
11-22-2011, 03:39 AM #15
Originally posted by burna View Post
Figured i would post this for the people who didnt know. If your in a match and you are going to lose you can simply just sign out before the match ends while you are still in the game and it wont count as a loss. You can keep your winstreak going forever using this method.

Don't further encourage this bullshit. It's people like you who gave me 95% of my losses in Black Ops; they have host and decide to sign out because they're on the losing team, giving me and my entire party a loss. Either back out during the pre-game lobby, or stay in the game and take the loss like a man. There's Combat Records and Lobby Leaderboards for a reason, to scout the competition. Don't stay in the damn lobby just to dashboard at the end of the game, it's bloody pathetic.
Last edited by Rip The Jacker ; 11-22-2011 at 03:41 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Rip The Jacker for this useful post:

Slash2793, TooM, xEazy-A
11-22-2011, 04:09 AM #16
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Legaljuana View Post
Don't further encourage this bullshit. It's people like you who gave me 95% of my losses in Black Ops; they have host and decide to sign out because they're on the losing team, giving me and my entire party a loss. Either back out during the pre-game lobby, or stay in the game and take the loss like a man. There's Combat Records and Lobby Leaderboards for a reason, to scout the competition. Don't stay in the damn lobby just to dashboard at the end of the game, it's bloody pathetic.

Sorry I did not mean to hurt your feelings with this thread as I can see this truly gets to you.

The following user groaned CrEaTiiOn_BuRn for this awful post:

Slash2793
11-22-2011, 04:58 PM #17
MuhammadAfan
Do a barrel roll!
its because of all u timing out noobs i get losses when the host times out i get a lost just because all of you cant win a game

The following 2 users groaned at MuhammadAfan for this awful post:

Slash2793, thenewbigmack
11-22-2011, 05:00 PM #18
Dashboarding all day everyday. Smile
11-22-2011, 05:31 PM #19
thenewbigmack
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MuhammadAfan View Post
its because of all u timing out noobs i get losses when the host times out i get a lost just because all of you cant win a game

Grammar fail

The following user thanked thenewbigmack for this useful post:

CrEaTiiOn_BuRn

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo