11-21-2011, 06:12 PM #1
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Mods please close this thread
Last edited by CrEaTiiOn_BuRn ; 12-22-2011 at 02:32 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to CrEaTiiOn_BuRn for this useful post:

Cien, eazi, IcyDose, Swifter

The following 22 users groaned at CrEaTiiOn_BuRn for this awful post:

AssClapper-130, Dank, benashley, Classy., Conveyy, david23, glitchplz, hollywoodcoolgu, JP, KrimiNaLzZz, Monster-Energy, New York BOY !, pop33, Porter_Justice, Rip The Jacker, SantaClawZ, Sigetto, StealthyChicken, Thrillz, xRafiq-, xXQUiiCKNiiCKXx, User2340034u
11-22-2011, 05:33 PM #20
yes you can also dashboard but would anyone go through this effort?
11-22-2011, 10:38 PM #21
Thrillz
You talkin to me?
Your K.D Ratio still goes down if you dashboard, and you will still get the loss since CoD Elite tracks everything in game!

The following user thanked Thrillz for this useful post:

Rip The Jacker
11-30-2011, 09:22 AM #22
familyyguy
Do a barrel roll!
i got deranked 12 levels for signing out of psn in mw3. dont do it its not worth it
11-30-2011, 11:30 AM #23
Greenbolt111
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Legaljuana View Post
Don't further encourage this bullshit. It's people like you who gave me 95% of my losses in Black Ops; they have host and decide to sign out because they're on the losing team, giving me and my entire party a loss. Either back out during the pre-game lobby, or stay in the game and take the loss like a man. There's Combat Records and Lobby Leaderboards for a reason, to scout the competition. Don't stay in the damn lobby just to dashboard at the end of the game, it's bloody pathetic.

Oh no a loss! The world is going to end!!!

The following user groaned Greenbolt111 for this awful post:

Rip The Jacker
11-30-2011, 06:47 PM #24
1337-M4N
Do a barrel roll!
I never understood that kinda shit..what you're not good enough to get the win yourself? It's sad as hel..as a player you should really feel like an asshole, cause you have fake ass stats..but for what? cause your worried about the leaderboards or what someone else is gonna see when they're in a lobby with you? that's the true definition of a nerd right there..point blank.
12-01-2011, 12:13 AM #25
J_Stanley614
Save Point
My net likes to sign out around the same time every night. This is legit, if you are dashboarding or if you get signed out you will get deranked. if you have not been deranked you are either 1. lying to sound cool on a forums. 2. you are really lucky...My buddy and I were playing some team deathmatch and the host or something went wrong and it booted us off and we both played a few hours after it happened, got on the next day all those stats erased.

yesterday i was playing my net DCd then i played all night..i gained over 1000 kills, 30 wins, 75k xp and gold camo on a gun...ALL LOST this morning. so i played over 30 games and not till i turned my ps3 off and got back on in the AM did CoD reset my stuff. If you dashboard, internet goes out, or CoD disconnects

TURN YOUR PS3 OFF, wait like 5 minutes then get back on...see if your stats went down a bit? it should work, resetting your ps3 should refresh the connection with CoD...

Dont end up like me and log a shit ton of hours in. I was playing team deathmatch all night and got 1k kills. that shit was wayyy to hard and i lost all of it dont be a victim of shitty methods on stopping dashboarding
12-01-2011, 12:49 AM #26
theShocker97
Little One
lol i used to do this on black ops now i have 118 winstreak
12-01-2011, 12:50 AM #27
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
This was posted SINCE COD4 -__- but then again you just trying to help so i understand . .
12-01-2011, 12:56 AM #28
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Bronx
This was posted SINCE COD4 -__- but then again you just trying to help so i understand . .

I know this is old it was just for people who didn't know but I am requesting for this thread to be closed due to the extreme amount of haters. And for the people crying about us messing with the leaderboard stats get over yourselves it is just a game and if they had challenge lobbies you would be the first people to have insane stats.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo