11-21-2011, 06:12 PM #1
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Mods please close this thread
Last edited by CrEaTiiOn_BuRn ; 12-22-2011 at 02:32 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to CrEaTiiOn_BuRn for this useful post:

Cien, eazi, IcyDose, Swifter

The following 22 users groaned at CrEaTiiOn_BuRn for this awful post:

AssClapper-130, Dank, benashley, Classy., Conveyy, david23, glitchplz, hollywoodcoolgu, JP, KrimiNaLzZz, Monster-Energy, New York BOY !, pop33, Porter_Justice, Rip The Jacker, SantaClawZ, Sigetto, StealthyChicken, Thrillz, xRafiq-, xXQUiiCKNiiCKXx, User2340034u
11-21-2011, 06:23 PM #2
Soldier.
The Legend
I think people know this already.

The following user thanked Soldier. for this useful post:

-TIGER-
11-21-2011, 06:26 PM #3
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
I think people know this already.

Yea thats why the first sentence says i figured i would post this for people who dont know.

The following user thanked CrEaTiiOn_BuRn for this useful post:

Cien
11-21-2011, 06:28 PM #4
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
Originally posted by burna View Post
Figured i would post this for the people who didnt know. If your in a match and you are going to lose you can simply just sign out before the match ends while you are still in the game and it wont count as a loss. You can keep your winstreak going forever using this method.

You should also note, that if you sign out so many times a day, it deranks you back to the level u were stare I've prestiged to 1st prestige 3 times now :(
11-21-2011, 06:31 PM #5
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by JordanCarr View Post
You should also note, that if you sign out so many times a day, it deranks you back to the level u were stare I've prestiged to 1st prestige 3 times now :(

Funny that hasnt happened to me or any of my friends that do it.
11-21-2011, 06:43 PM #6
Jd-HacKeR
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by burna View Post
Figured i would post this for the people who didnt know. If your in a match and you are going to lose you can simply just sign out before the match ends while you are still in the game and it wont count as a loss. You can keep your winstreak going forever using this method.

Cheers but im not gonna use becasue below

Originally posted by JordanCarr View Post

Cheers i wont do this then
11-21-2011, 07:43 PM #7
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by HacKeR View Post
Cheers but im not gonna use becasue below

Cheers i wont do this then
Yea I dont know about that because I do it everytime I'm in a game that I'm going to lose and thats never happened to me.I know that people were having problems with their rank going down to what it was when they get off the game and I think that's probably what happened to that guy.
11-21-2011, 08:12 PM #8
My connection signs me out on its own and nothing has happened to me yet either.

The following user thanked gthotie5 for this useful post:

CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
11-21-2011, 09:17 PM #9
Wark-Ferrari
< ^ > < ^ >
It can and will derank you after time. Its just rare. Its happened to alot of my friends.
11-21-2011, 09:23 PM #10
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
Well I'm 3rd prestige and I do it everytime I know I'm going to lose and I have yet to get deranked so I'm going to keep doing it. If it ever does derank me I will post and let people know.
Last edited by CrEaTiiOn_BuRn ; 11-21-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo