Post: [PS3] -RX- *Rifle Xperts* ELITE CLAN. Active players come join!
11-23-2011, 02:04 PM #1
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I would like to welcome you to my CoD ELITE Clan, "Rifle Xperts!" This clan is welcome to founders, premiums, and non-premiums! What we wish to achieve is to grow a large clan so that we can compete in clan operations. (The bigger the clan, the better the odds of winning). What we're really looking for are active players. You don't have to be on everyday, but be on most of the time. The more active members we have, the more activity the clan will have. Also, the higher the amount of points we will receive for clan operations (such as TDM Operation, where all clan member's TDM kills stack up).

We're also looking for decent players; you don't have to be too good but at least have a brain. We're looking for members who have around a 1.50+ win ratio. We don't necessarily care much about KDR, but honestly we'd like someone over a 1.00KDR at minimum. Our clan founders currently have win ratios from 2.00-8.00, since we like playing competitive, or tryhard if you wish to call it that. Every win, and loss, is legit.

We're a tolerable clan. In other words, if we lose, then we lose. Just suck it up, learn from our mistakes, and hope for the best next time. We're a clan that keep our minds focused even in frustrating moments. We're definitely looking for people who can take shit like us. We're also a very fun clan. From time to time, we can hit up some fun private games, such as infected Smile. We will also have in-guild competitions, where the winner can have the ELITE Clan Title changed to whatever she/he would like for a period of time.

We plan to make this both a fun and competitive guild. If you wish to join, follow the clan application listed below. If you're not a founder yet, but will be by the 13th of December, let me know so I can invite you later on when you get founder status and contribute XP to the clan.

EDIT: Heads up, we're level 12 now. Smile

PSN:
KDR:
Win Ratio:
Favorite movie:
Last edited by +tA. Rick ; 03-20-2012 at 06:59 AM.

The following user thanked +tA. Rick for this useful post:

TEXAS24_ReStEr
12-30-2011, 10:36 PM #83
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Originally posted by imDEXTER View Post
Oh okay, if i become elite premium will that give you xp?

You'll receive premium status, but you won't receive founder status, nor the XP to contribute. :( It's past the deadline for earning founder status.
12-30-2011, 10:38 PM #84
Frog
Gotta risk it for the biscuit
Originally posted by tA.
You must login or register to view this content.

I would like to welcome you to my CoD ELITE Clan, "Rifle Xperts!" This clan is welcome to founders, premiums, and non-premiums! What we wish to achieve is to grow a large clan so that we can compete in clan operations. (The bigger the clan, the better the odds of winning). What we're really looking for are active players. You don't have to be on everyday, but be on most of the time. The more active members we have, the more activity the clan will have. Also, the higher the amount of points we will receive for clan operations (such as TDM Operation, where all clan member's TDM kills stack up).

We're also looking for decent players; you don't have to be too good but at least have a brain. We're looking for members who have around a 1.50+ win ratio. We don't necessarily care much about KDR, but honestly we'd like someone over a 1.00KDR at minimum. Our clan founders currently have win ratios from 2.00-8.00, since we like playing competitive, or tryhard if you wish to call it that. Every win, and loss, is legit.

We're a tolerable clan. In other words, if we lose, then we lose. Just suck it up, learn from our mistakes, and hope for the best next time. We're a clan that keep our minds focused even in frustrating moments. We're definitely looking for people who can take shit like us. We're also a very fun clan. From time to time, we can hit up some fun private games, such as infected Smile. We will also have in-guild competitions, where the winner can have the ELITE Clan Title changed to whatever she/he would like for a period of time.

We plan to make this both a fun and competitive guild. If you wish to join, follow the clan application listed below. If you're not a founder yet, but will be by the 13th of December, let me know so I can invite you later on when you get founder status and contribute XP to the clan.

PSN:
KDR:
Win Ratio:
Favorite movie:

PSN: Man-ginasaur
KDR: 1.94 (Moving up steadily)
Win Ratio: .81 (I mainly play by myself)
Favorite TV series: Family Guy/EastBound and Down
Favorite movie: Anchorman

P.S. I already have you added on PSN Rick Winky Winky
12-30-2011, 11:40 PM #85
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Originally posted by SexyFrog View Post
PSN: Man-ginasaur
KDR: 1.94 (Moving up steadily)
Win Ratio: .81 (I mainly play by myself)
Favorite TV series: Family Guy/EastBound and Down
Favorite movie: Anchorman

P.S. I already have you added on PSN Rick Winky Winky

K, i got you mate. Smile
12-30-2011, 11:55 PM #86
balla2all
Save Point
psn: big-ben-balla
kdr: 2.00
extra: i play everyday all day so ill always be on and my friend kidcapri96 is in you clan and really wants me to try and join so can you please send the invit on elite i also have 16 M.O.A.B's
12-31-2011, 01:47 AM #87
i69
Higher Than ⓈⓉⒶⒻⒻ? Yes ☑
Originally posted by tA.
Sent you guys an invite. Smile
Milkman I cant find you on the elite servers.

Did you put 1-8 or 1-9?
for example my psn is Milkman123456789
my acc name on here is Milkman12345678
12-31-2011, 02:01 AM #88
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Originally posted by milkman12345678 View Post
Did you put 1-8 or 1-9?
for example my psn is Milkman123456789
my acc name on here is Milkman12345678

Ok, your PSN is registered under PSN, but what comes up on the Elite database is "No MW3 Multiplayer Data"
12-31-2011, 02:12 AM #89
.JTB.
Bounty hunter
PSN:JTB_25
KDR:2.071
Win Ratio:1.80
Favorite TV series:Burn Notice
Favorite movie:The Godfather Trilogy

Im Premium
Last edited by .JTB. ; 12-31-2011 at 04:13 AM.
12-31-2011, 02:20 AM #90
i69
Higher Than ⓈⓉⒶⒻⒻ? Yes ☑
Originally posted by tA.
Ok, your PSN is registered under PSN, but what comes up on the Elite database is "No MW3 Multiplayer Data"

oh okay try now, just got back from vacation!
12-31-2011, 02:32 AM #91
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Originally posted by milkman12345678 View Post
oh okay try now, just got back from vacation!

Still no dice. :/
Have you made an account on Elite and linked it to your PSN account?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo