Post: [PS3] -RX- *Rifle Xperts* ELITE CLAN. Active players come join!
11-23-2011, 02:04 PM #1
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I would like to welcome you to my CoD ELITE Clan, "Rifle Xperts!" This clan is welcome to founders, premiums, and non-premiums! What we wish to achieve is to grow a large clan so that we can compete in clan operations. (The bigger the clan, the better the odds of winning). What we're really looking for are active players. You don't have to be on everyday, but be on most of the time. The more active members we have, the more activity the clan will have. Also, the higher the amount of points we will receive for clan operations (such as TDM Operation, where all clan member's TDM kills stack up).

We're also looking for decent players; you don't have to be too good but at least have a brain. We're looking for members who have around a 1.50+ win ratio. We don't necessarily care much about KDR, but honestly we'd like someone over a 1.00KDR at minimum. Our clan founders currently have win ratios from 2.00-8.00, since we like playing competitive, or tryhard if you wish to call it that. Every win, and loss, is legit.

We're a tolerable clan. In other words, if we lose, then we lose. Just suck it up, learn from our mistakes, and hope for the best next time. We're a clan that keep our minds focused even in frustrating moments. We're definitely looking for people who can take shit like us. We're also a very fun clan. From time to time, we can hit up some fun private games, such as infected Smile. We will also have in-guild competitions, where the winner can have the ELITE Clan Title changed to whatever she/he would like for a period of time.

We plan to make this both a fun and competitive guild. If you wish to join, follow the clan application listed below. If you're not a founder yet, but will be by the 13th of December, let me know so I can invite you later on when you get founder status and contribute XP to the clan.

EDIT: Heads up, we're level 12 now. Smile

PSN:
KDR:
Win Ratio:
Favorite movie:
Last edited by +tA. Rick ; 03-20-2012 at 06:59 AM.

The following user thanked +tA. Rick for this useful post:

TEXAS24_ReStEr
12-30-2011, 02:20 AM #74
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Originally posted by kidcapri96 View Post
Username and I'd is kidcapri96 my I'd is 1.71 and win ratio is 1.99

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Sorry my account was acting crazy and made me leave clan invite Mr back kidcapri96

Ok, I resent. :y:
12-30-2011, 05:10 AM #75
PSN: ZzHaXzZ
KDR: 2.00
Win Ratio: .78
Favorite TV series: Lost
Favorite movie: Step BrothersHappy
12-30-2011, 06:44 AM #76
i69
Higher Than ⓈⓉⒶⒻⒻ? Yes ☑
Originally posted by tA.
You must login or register to view this content.

I would like to welcome you to my CoD ELITE Clan, "Rifle Xperts!" This clan is welcome to founders, premiums, and non-premiums! What we wish to achieve is to grow a large clan so that we can compete in clan operations. (The bigger the clan, the better the odds of winning). What we're really looking for are active players. You don't have to be on everyday, but be on most of the time. The more active members we have, the more activity the clan will have. Also, the higher the amount of points we will receive for clan operations (such as TDM Operation, where all clan member's TDM kills stack up).

We're also looking for decent players; you don't have to be too good but at least have a brain. We're looking for members who have around a 1.50+ win ratio. We don't necessarily care much about KDR, but honestly we'd like someone over a 1.00KDR at minimum. Our clan founders currently have win ratios from 2.00-8.00, since we like playing competitive, or tryhard if you wish to call it that. Every win, and loss, is legit.

We're a tolerable clan. In other words, if we lose, then we lose. Just suck it up, learn from our mistakes, and hope for the best next time. We're a clan that keep our minds focused even in frustrating moments. We're definitely looking for people who can take shit like us. We're also a very fun clan. From time to time, we can hit up some fun private games, such as infected Smile. We will also have in-guild competitions, where the winner can have the ELITE Clan Title changed to whatever she/he would like for a period of time.

We plan to make this both a fun and competitive guild. If you wish to join, follow the clan application listed below. If you're not a founder yet, but will be by the 13th of December, let me know so I can invite you later on when you get founder status and contribute XP to the clan.

PSN:
KDR:
Win Ratio:
Favorite movie:

PSN:Milkman123456789 (10th Prestige)
KDR:1.5
Win Ratio:.75
Favorite TV series:Tosh.0 lol
Favorite movie: Paranormal Activity 3
12-30-2011, 06:45 AM #77
KD 5.00:muck:
12-30-2011, 08:58 AM #78
PSN: elmorules16
KDR: 1.49
Win Ratio: 1.02
Favorite TV series: Terra Nova
Favorite movie: Tower Heist
12-30-2011, 09:05 AM #79
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mw21212 View Post
PSN: ZzHaXzZ
KDR: 2.00
Win Ratio: .78
Favorite TV series: Lost
Favorite movie: Step BrothersHappy

Originally posted by milkman12345678 View Post
PSN:Milkman123456789 (10th Prestige)
KDR:1.5
Win Ratio:.75
Favorite TV series:Tosh.0 lol
Favorite movie: Paranormal Activity 3

Originally posted by elmorules16 View Post
PSN: elmorules16
KDR: 1.49
Win Ratio: 1.02
Favorite TV series: Terra Nova
Favorite movie: Tower Heist

Sent you guys an invite. Smile
Milkman I cant find you on the elite servers.
12-30-2011, 11:15 AM #80
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by tA.
Sent you guys an invite. Smile
Milkman I cant find you on the elite servers.

Rick when do we get gold clan tag? Smile
12-30-2011, 12:02 PM #81
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Originally posted by imDEXTER View Post
Rick when do we get gold clan tag? Smile

Either we invite two more founders who haven't spent their EXP yet(which I highly doubt we can by now), or we wait until clan ops are released. Winky Winky
I've been trying to exploit the clan tag via inspecting the code, but it doesn't seem to stick.
12-30-2011, 01:23 PM #82
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by tA.
Either we invite two more founders who haven't spent their EXP yet(which I highly doubt we can by now), or we wait until clan ops are released. Winky Winky
I've been trying to exploit the clan tag via inspecting the code, but it doesn't seem to stick.

Oh okay, if i become elite premium will that give you xp?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo