Post: Team Goldenface MW3 Infections: Super Jump, Super Javalin, Knockback - ONLINE!
12-31-2011, 05:55 AM #1
teh1337
I are 𝕋𝕖𝕙𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟟
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Team Goldenface MW3 Infections: Super Jump, Super Javalin, Knockback - ONLINE!

Features the Following Infections:
Super Jump
No Falling Damage
XP in Private Match
Pickup Turrets Across the Map
Super Javalin
Super Fast Reload
Super Steady Aim
Force Host
Super Speed

Made by Teh1337

:mask: Team GoldenFace Runz XBL. :mask:

The following 25 users say thank you to teh1337 for this useful post:

AMNE, Andr3wM, Arman M., Ben, Bubba Kush, Crave., FSGPwner, GangstaCupcake1, illegalDreamz, IzBoogz, zL_j8hnb, Jasdeep, legitmod, User23434, oG GUNN3R, Reaper, sciz0r, tenthlobbymw2, ThereThatGuy, TryCatchMe, Uk_ViiPeR, Wolf07x,
12-31-2011, 08:23 PM #29
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by Grumpy
I have never heard of Black Ops challenge lobbies and I still play Black Ops on occasion. If there are there are only a few. Also no there are not MW3 challenge lobbies yet.

What's that supposed to mean? Just because your friend hasn't figured it out doesn't mean somebody else can't or hasn't. So unless your talking to Hunter128 or Unkn0wn then it doesn't mean shit.

I'm talking to unkn0wns partner in this matter Winky Winky
12-31-2011, 09:10 PM #30
Looks good. Still love me ps3 though! :derp:
12-31-2011, 09:47 PM #31
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
i think it's time i buy a Xbox 360 . .
12-31-2011, 10:46 PM #32
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Wow I love ignorant little shits like you, how long was PS3 down for? About a month, yea thats what I thought, when is the last time XBL has been down for more than a few hours maybe a day max? Hmmmmm.... can't remember.
It was down because of safety precautions. Just cause it was breached once does not mean Microsoft's security is better than Sony's security And Yes I'm Trolling Over Xbox's Security.

The following 2 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy, Tricksterrr
12-31-2011, 10:50 PM #33
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Originally posted by 10030
It was down because of safety precautions. Just cause it was breached once does not mean Microsoft's security is better than Sony's security And Yes I'm Trolling Over Xbox's Security.

Bud it was down because Anon fucked it up "safety precautions" was just their cover up. Are you mental?
12-31-2011, 11:29 PM #34
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Bud it was down because Anon fucked it up "safety precautions" was just their cover up. Are you mental?

Dude, stop trashing this thread with an argument about security. We are not saying that the PS3 network is as secure as xbox live. It probably isn't. We won't ever know unless Anon targets Live. It's true though that, as a system itself, the PS3 structure is more secure than than xbox. Xbox has been using the same .xex structure forever so it can be modded the same way for every game. The PS3 keys just changed so beyond the early Black Ops patches we can't mod any games through the .self files. It's pointless to argue that the xbox as a console is more secure than the PS3.

The following 2 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

Heaney, sMoKiNyOo
12-31-2011, 11:44 PM #35
Crave.
Banned
Originally posted by teh1337 View Post
Team Goldenface MW3 Infections: Super Jump, Super Javalin, Knockback - ONLINE!

Features the Following Infections:
Super Jump
No Falling Damage
XP in Private Match
Super Javalin
Super Fast Reload
Super Steady Aim
Force Host
Super Speed

Made by Teh1337

:mask: Team GoldenFace Runz XBL. :mask:

Nice! Good Job!

Anyway to rent lobbies?
12-31-2011, 11:53 PM #36
PressXForSex
Big Sister
Originally posted by hollandje View Post
sir can you give me the patch?? than i can try to convert it to ps3 and try to bring it to PS3 Winky Winky

wont work the security on ps3 is alot higher :dumb: yu clearly have never codded or hacked :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Wow I love ignorant little shits like you, how long was PS3 down for? About a month, yea thats what I thought, when is the last time XBL has been down for more than a few hours maybe a day max? Hmmmmm.... can't remember.

actually it was down for 2 weeks... So STFU :carling:

The following user thanked PressXForSex for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy
01-01-2012, 12:55 AM #37
hollandje
Are you high?
deleted by hollandje
Last edited by hollandje ; 01-01-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo