Post: Team Goldenface MW3 Infections: Super Jump, Super Javalin, Knockback - ONLINE!
12-31-2011, 05:55 AM #1
teh1337
I are 𝕋𝕖𝕙𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟟
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Team Goldenface MW3 Infections: Super Jump, Super Javalin, Knockback - ONLINE!

Features the Following Infections:
Super Jump
No Falling Damage
XP in Private Match
Pickup Turrets Across the Map
Super Javalin
Pickup Turrets Across the Map
Super Fast Reload
Super Steady Aim
Force Host
Super Speed

Made by Teh1337

:mask: Team GoldenFace Runz XBL. :mask:

The following 25 users say thank you to teh1337 for this useful post:

AMNE, Andr3wM, Arman M., Ben, Bubba Kush, Crave., FSGPwner, GangstaCupcake1, illegalDreamz, IzBoogz, zL_j8hnb, Jasdeep, legitmod, User23434, oG GUNN3R, Reaper, sciz0r, tenthlobbymw2, ThereThatGuy, TryCatchMe, Uk_ViiPeR, Wolf07x,
01-01-2012, 12:56 AM #38
hollandje
Are you high?
Originally posted by PressXForSex View Post
yu clearly have never codded or hacked :lol:

well i did coded allot of mac programs etc. and i'm trying to learn PS3/XBOX coding so i can basicly help the PS3 hacking scene and you need to start somewhere.
01-01-2012, 03:35 AM #39
Very nice find, cant wait to see some lobbies
01-01-2012, 06:12 AM #40
rot
Gym leader
Originally posted by .Choco View Post
Dude, stop trashing this thread with an argument about security. We are not saying that the PS3 network is as secure as xbox live. It probably isn't. We won't ever know unless Anon targets Live. It's true though that, as a system itself, the PS3 structure is more secure than than xbox. Xbox has been using the same .xex structure forever so it can be modded the same way for every game. The PS3 keys just changed so beyond the early Black Ops patches we can't mod any games through the .self files. It's pointless to argue that the xbox as a console is more secure than the PS3.

you can you just have to know what your doing. not many people know how to get their psk or want to cause its so hard. and fail at the prices whose gonna pay $80
01-01-2012, 04:29 PM #41
sergskate13
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Grumpy
Bud it was down because Anon fucked it up "safety precautions" was just their cover up. Are you mental?

Im pretty sure xbl was down for a while too back when one of the halo's released

The following user thanked sergskate13 for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy
01-01-2012, 04:35 PM #42
i want mods 4 ps3 ;(
01-01-2012, 06:10 PM #43
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Damn i shoulda got a xbox for christmas...
01-01-2012, 06:23 PM #44
booyaka
Big Daddy
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
do you remember what happened for those who did the 15th prestige? in black ops ps3.? ( about after 4 month after release? ) ( when the game was 100% update-able? )

Treyarch gave a smack on the wrist, and said "This Console has been permanently banned from services of the Call of Duty Black Ops multiplayer"
01-01-2012, 06:37 PM #45
-Luis7uarez-
Previously fer9dotorres
Exactly, people will probably get banned for going in these lobbies they did in black ops with the 50k xp per kill lobby...
01-01-2012, 06:46 PM #46
xChidori
Stupid Narutards.
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
yes that will happen if you hack it so early!

lol early xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo