03-26-2012, 09:02 PM #1
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The End of an Era Both Good and Bad
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // -Chaz- // March 26, 2012

In breaking news, Robert Bowling, better known as fourzerotwo to the COD community, has officially resigned as
the creative strategist for IW.

You must login or register to view this content.

Bowling has worked on several CoD titles from Modern Warfare, to Modern Warfare 3. Bowling, being the creative strategist, oversaw
multiple aspects of the games regarding weapons, perks, etc. He has been heavily criticized throughout the series from fans, but I have to
applaud him for dealing with disappointed players/customers throughout all of these years.

How do you feel about this resignation? Is it baffling? Are you happy he is resigning?
Let me know down below.

Thanks for reading!
-Chaz-

Last edited by Chaz ; 03-27-2012 at 02:09 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Chaz for this useful post:

.Requiem., Redadski, Rustled Jimmies, ICS Vortex, The Clipse, xLew--
03-26-2012, 09:04 PM #2
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Thank god!

The following 2 users say thank you to ICS Vortex for this useful post:

iP4Y, will34

The following 14 users groaned at ICS Vortex for this awful post:

-Syed-, Carbon0x, ClutchNastii671, eggyj, I Like Turtles, Gangstuh., Grumpy, JewC, KinGKyl3, Pauly, Cmd-X, CoolDude, Superdry▪, SuperGamecube64
03-26-2012, 09:05 PM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
Inb4 all the haters jump for joy without realising he helped bring us the greatest video games series of all time.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 03-26-2012 at 09:38 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

-☃-, -Syed-, dubeyduck, eggyj, Encopresis, I Like Turtles, Gangstuh., gmrgrl4life, Grumpy, KinGKyl3, Pauly, RKs Hoe #2, SuperGamecube64, The Clipse, Wild., xVii-

The following user groaned Wondoh for this awful post:

will34
03-26-2012, 09:06 PM #4
Mateen
pretty chill guy
A lot of you hate 402/robert bowling, but I just dont' know WHY?

You realize he has little say in the game? Right? I thought he did a great job of actually tweeting to us compared to any other community manager and especially for the size of his account.

I bet you we see him at Respawn next....

He pushed for OMA tweaks, he pushed for lag comp fixes, he pushed for what WE want...the designers/company heads just didn't listen

So before I get groaned for this post, just realize he has little-no power at IW. In fact, I believe he left simply because he wanted to fix the franchise so badly, but lacked the power to do so.
Last edited by Mateen ; 03-26-2012 at 09:25 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Mateen for this useful post:

Awayze, chiefclueless, Gangstuh., getxscared, O.P, Octavia, SELVAlaBELVA, Teamrider, xVii-
03-26-2012, 09:06 PM #5
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
I wonder what comes next now. He was lead right?
03-26-2012, 09:07 PM #6
Boris Johnson
Craigy...Craigo!
Has he delete that account as well, I cannot access it if not.
03-26-2012, 09:10 PM #7
Awww Ill really miss him!! :p
03-26-2012, 09:11 PM #8
secret121994
Gym leader
Originally posted by Boris
Has he delete that account as well, I cannot access it if not.

nope i can still get on it might be busy
03-26-2012, 09:11 PM #9
Honk
Brute
Wow never thought about that he would give up. I think the pressure just got to big for him. You have to realise that all the hate simply got dumped on him. So who we gotta have to send our inputs from the game now? I allready miss the stealth clown.
03-26-2012, 09:12 PM #10
Default Avatar
Sync
April fools.. early.. :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo