03-26-2012, 09:02 PM #1
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The End of an Era Both Good and Bad
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // -Chaz- // March 26, 2012

In breaking news, Robert Bowling, better known as fourzerotwo to the COD community, has officially resigned as
the creative strategist for IW.

You must login or register to view this content.

Bowling has worked on several CoD titles from Modern Warfare, to Modern Warfare 3. Bowling, being the creative strategist, oversaw
multiple aspects of the games regarding weapons, perks, etc. He has been heavily criticized throughout the series from fans, but I have to
applaud him for dealing with disappointed players/customers throughout all of these years.

How do you feel about this resignation? Is it baffling? Are you happy he is resigning?
Let me know down below.

Thanks for reading!
-Chaz-

Last edited by Chaz ; 03-27-2012 at 02:09 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Chaz for this useful post:

.Requiem., Redadski, Rustled Jimmies, ICS Vortex, The Clipse, xLew--
03-27-2012, 12:29 AM #47
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
This is what i like to call the Michael Jackson effect , when he is no longer here = we all talk good about him . Yes there are those who did like him , but alot of us have said a fair share of comments.
03-27-2012, 12:56 AM #48
akGCO47
Bounty hunter
Robert Bowling was the whipping/scapgoat for all things wrong in Call of Duty. And Now with a possible new Hacks against MW3, no chance he wanted to be a part of that.
03-27-2012, 01:15 AM #49
jhawk1989
Pokemon Trainer
Robert Bowling has done a fairely good job in making the Call of Duty franchise and its players happy. Sure, there were some things that were stupid, but I've yet to see a perfect fps. I'm also glad though, because the game needs some new ideas and characteristics.
03-27-2012, 01:24 AM #50
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
Originally posted by Awayze View Post
Dying?
It's already dead dude, lol. Look at the flaws of MW2 and MW3, MW3 by far has more annoying flaws, yes OMA was a big nuisance. No one's even bothered to hack MW3.

Not to be rude, but you are extremely out of the loop. :dumb:
Xbox private/public matches have been hacked, and derank lobbies have been made public.

MW3 has indeed been hacked.
03-27-2012, 01:44 AM #51
Originally posted by Chaz
Not to be rude, but you are extremely out of the loop. :dumb:
Xbox private/public matches have been hacked, and derank lobbies have been made public.

MW3 has indeed been hacked.

Plus the 20th prestige guy on XBOX.
03-27-2012, 02:38 AM #52
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
It was simply inevitable. The hacks were bound to come at some point or another.
03-27-2012, 06:56 AM #53
I don't know why everyone hated on him. He didn't make the game, he just did things the community wanted, like nerfing the FMG9 Akimbo and Type 95. Blame the developers not him. You could argue that he could have known that Lag Compensation would be so bad since they had COD XP, but there was only a couple thousand people playing at that time, not a couple million...
03-27-2012, 12:33 PM #54
Default Avatar
STVBDKD
Hey i heard that he quit because of this Robert Bowling Fired and Quit Over Wanting To Give Gamers Free DLC
Earlier today Robert Bowling made it known that he is longer employed over at the Activision Blizzard camp under their Infinity Ward development studio.
03-27-2012, 01:26 PM #55
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
Originally posted by STVBDKD View Post
Hey i heard that he quit because of this Robert Bowling Fired and Quit Over Wanting To Give Gamers Free DLC
Earlier today Robert Bowling made it known that he is longer employed over at the Activision Blizzard camp under their Infinity Ward development studio.

First off, it seems highly unlikely. (Can you also post that article from wherever you got it from so we
can see) Activision is swimming in money at this point, and have more than they know what to do with.
I doubt they will be firing anyone, because if it ain't broke, don't fix it. And Robert Bowling would not be
fired for something like this, or even fired at all. That would be ludicrous for Activision to do.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo