10-22-2012, 07:08 PM #1
Xx_Ctfinest_xX
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); LOBBY STATUS: CLOSED FOR THE MOMENT

PSN:

Hello NGU Member, today i bring you some good news, I finally got my Mw3 Xp lobby running. I'm using chocos New mods and as of today I will be hosting FREE XP LOBBY everyday. All you have to do is add my PSN and i will invite you..

Before i got this working i asked many People in this forum to help me get it working but as many of you know, Most of the people in this forum Just want ether REP or money. Why Would I pay for something that MOST of them got Free From ether CHOCO , DEREK or a few other member that Really Help the community. Guys all i am asking is to Share with the community, so we can be stronger and more united!!.. Ones again thanks to Choco and all those that made this possible.. BTW A simple Thanks to the post means a lot to me Smile[/B]
Last edited by Xx_Ctfinest_xX ; 11-03-2012 at 06:43 AM.

The following 71 users say thank you to Xx_Ctfinest_xX for this useful post:

Kyanon, aeman77, ak4909.ak, AltF4, Anthony Cordero, aTrueSavur, Dank, BeastMaJic, byLaruh, Cam Newton., capo617, CMillsX, COD_MGK, danyson12, Dawud, DeRaTe, DEXMoDzFTW, Earthmaster18, Farva, fbenza20, Hatrtz4Lyf, iGirlLovesHacks, InFamousBreeZe, Invalld, iZigg, J.V., Jamesc38600, joerfc, josho53, kashiboy, killerboc, TheMightyMoJo, KrAzY_887, kyote, lenis_IX, liqqy, lucnoah, mzungu_sk, NFFB, NoMercy4Noobz, ochoa123321, orkberserker, oXiRoNiiCzXo, OXUG, paul366, plazmanu, Prodigy_Hitman, PuuKeD, Reckless D3MON, ReDLaN, REKT, Resumer, S3SSi0N, savillbros, Shisha, simmy360, smashedya, sunce99, SWAT-DK, T RAW, Thrillz, Tom1210, Uncrwnd KNG, VelocityModsHD, Wild., xFuZiiOnZ_xX, xIDALE, King, xrtzx, xYovillex

The following user groaned Xx_Ctfinest_xX for this awful post:

Invisible Man
10-25-2012, 08:59 PM #155
☆Z☆
Bounty hunter
im add you and spread the word
10-25-2012, 09:10 PM #156
Xx_Ctfinest_xX
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tank
Thanks for the share bro if you dont mind inviting me my PSN is :xkiller1337

Ok mate added

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by Storm View Post
Do not ask for likes or thanks from users to get into your lobby. Asking for rep or likes for anything in return is against the rules.

If you are hosting a lobby for free, you are likely to earn rep from thankful members without ever having to ask for it Smile

Trust me some people just want xp lobby but dont even thanks or anything, thats why i ask now....
10-25-2012, 09:15 PM #157
inv me bro: simmy360
i thanked ur post aswell
10-25-2012, 10:30 PM #158
Can u add me please mate psn s froggatt90

Thanks man
10-26-2012, 12:00 AM #159
Originally posted by Underground View Post
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO TOKEN XP ON OR IT WONT WORK

PSN: xx_Ctfinest_xx

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19956[/ATTACH]

Hello NGU Member, today i bring you some good news, I finally got my Mw3 Xp lobby running. I'm using chocos New mods and as of today I will be hosting FREE XP LOBBY everyday. All you have to do is add my PSN and i will invite you..

Before i got this working i asked many People in this forum to help me get it working but as many of you know, Most of the people in this forum Just want ether REP or money. Why Would I pay for something that MOST of them got Free From ether CHOCO , DEREK or a few other member that Really Help the community. Guys all i am asking is to Share with the community, so we can be stronger and more united!!.. Ones again thanks to Choco and all those that made this possible.. BTW A simple Thanks to the post means a lot to me Smile[/B]

Hey I sent you a friend request (Pet_Grizzly) I also thanked threadxD
10-26-2012, 01:13 AM #160
Xx_Ctfinest_xX
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by VelocityModsHD View Post
Hey I sent you a friend request (Pet_Grizzly) I also thanked threadxD

Added mate ...join me
10-26-2012, 01:15 AM #161
Thanked post and sent an add. (muffinman) thanks bro.
10-26-2012, 01:19 AM #162
Default Avatar
SaezY--
I added you and thanks! nice post!
10-26-2012, 01:30 AM #163
Originally posted by Underground View Post
Added mate ...join me

Hey mate add please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo