10-24-2010, 07:14 PM #1
divybc
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well ive fallen out with most of my friends over a game which i did not leak our patch let me express the work our patch.. considering the only credit i got in ilikeitinddabutts post was hate

Well this patch includes instant 11th prestige on spawn : please not you have to host an online match Smile

also includes the leadboards on spawn set 3000 below the max so you can play legit without being removed or negative.

also force host to make this work you must go to activate this start a private end it then go search online game you should be host i fixed the code.

Infections for every1 include super steady aim laser special clan tag eg rain move etc.. super stoping power super speed and a bit more.

everyone also get chrome guns and map in game full promod no damage to fall height

the host will aslo get to see through walls and the names never fade out.

I will give my credits without hating

credits to ilikeitindabut and xiramsay for working with me but now hate me for something i didnt do... also credit my part on this which i didnt get on the other post although when ilikeitindabut and ramsay went off i started fresh on this...

and i must express one thing although its off topic bushigan didnt give me his v3.0 although i still got accused for leaking it which pretty much confused me and enjoy this download link below Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the updated version it has some more infections :P
Ummm... force host has been fixed must start private first !!
Writing on screen etc when spawn for infections set etc Smile
and a lil bit more cba saying it all lol :P
Last edited by divybc ; 10-25-2010 at 12:14 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to divybc for this useful post:

$oulja, 8======D----, Assassin, bernie2007, CRaZyY, Dreamcather, Eskimopride420, Howdoh, HowsMySHOOTING, Hughseyy, IRoyxX, Jamaicanmecrazy, JJHarris4, Moreton, Mr.Alfredo, NGU_MVRz, oOKoOLBhoYOo, PopScience, rjive, robot6527, saudi--fantom, TheON3x, Vampytwistッ,
10-24-2010, 07:17 PM #2
Mr. Wood
Feel like a Sir.
nice one mate quality release :y:.
10-24-2010, 07:19 PM #3
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mr.
nice one mate quality release :y:.

no probs Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to divybc for this useful post:

Moreton, oOKoOLBhoYOo
10-24-2010, 07:19 PM #4
Howdoh
NextGenHoward.
cheers for the release ill transfer it when i get to borrow my mate 3.41 again :y: Smile one of the few members who doesnt want to sell the patch to make some easy money Happy so thanks
10-24-2010, 07:23 PM #5
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by Howard View Post
cheers for the release ill transfer it when i get to borrow my mate 3.41 again :y: Smile one of the few members who doesnt want to sell the patch to make some easy money Happy so thanks

enjoy it bro

The following 2 users say thank you to divybc for this useful post:

Moreton, oOKoOLBhoYOo
10-24-2010, 07:28 PM #6
Elementt
Bushigan
Im trying this right now :y: .
10-24-2010, 07:29 PM #7
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by UnRealElement View Post
Im trying this right now :y: .

let me know it should work smoothly tho Smile

The following user thanked divybc for this useful post:

Moreton
10-24-2010, 07:30 PM #8
thanks for the release Smile one question dose this have unlock all as well?
10-24-2010, 07:31 PM #9
This error pops up when i start it: Could not find script 'maps?_challenges_coop'
{see console for details}
10-24-2010, 07:33 PM #10
killer007
Gym leader
Originally posted by Xx View Post
Well ive fallen out with most of my friends over a game which i did not leak our patch let me express the work our patch.. considering the only credit i got in ilikeitinddabutts post was hate

Well this patch includes instant 11th prestige on spawn : please not you have to host an online match Smile

also includes the leadboards on spawn set 3000 below the max so you can play legit without being removed or negative.

also force host to make this work you must go to activate this start a private end it then go search online game you should be host i fixed the code.

Infections for every1 include super steady aim laser special clan tag eg rain move etc.. super stoping power super speed and a bit more.

everyone also get chrome guns and map in game full promod no damage to fall height

the host will aslo get to see through walls and the names never fade out.

I will give my credits without hating

credits to ilikeitindabut and xiramsay for working with me but now hate me for something i didnt do... also credit my part on this which i didnt get on the other post although when ilikeitindabut and ramsay went off i started fresh on this...

and i must express one thing although its off topic bushigan didnt give me his v3.0 although i still got accused for leaking it which pretty much confused me and enjoy this download link below Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

thanks for helping out.... 1 question... do U mod the mission.gsc or the rank.gsc for waw?????? If you mod the rank.gsc.. how do open decompress it iwthout any errors???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo