02-02-2011, 04:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR XBOX .GPDS, SE7ENSINS. STOP COPY+PASTING IT THERE.

You may have seen Karoolus's tutorial on binding in zombies, but here is how to bind in MP.

Decompress patch by the usual methods

Find a gsc which has 24 characters in the name(including maps/mp all that shit and the .gsc extension) which has EXACTLY 24 characters. I forget which one I used.

Rename it in a Hex Editor(such as HxD) to buttons_experimental.cfg

Add whatever binds you want. NO binds are patched, all of them work 100%. Noclip, SetViewPos, god, ufo, give all, etc. None of them are patched. Of course, some of them don't work without host, such as player_sustainAmmo. Also, you can add a "set", or a "seta", such as "set cg_drawShellShock 0" which disables flashbang effects(don't know what it does in WaW) or even "seta cg_fov 95" for the promod effect. Oh yeah and another cool thing to do is add "seta developeruser 1" and "seta superuser 1" and you permanently have super clantags.

Compress the patch by the usual methods.

Go into Options, choose the "Tactical" button layout, and then unpause. All the mods you made should apply, and now you can make other people mad, amaze people, and generally mess shit up.

Don't use this in Search and Destroy, or I will kick you ass.
Last edited by ihatecompvir ; 03-25-2011 at 06:34 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

Correy, crazy_blake7, Devil, felipejames25, firefox7, fourtwozero#, FourzerotwoFAILS, ihaxgames, IRiSe_GodFather, juddylovespizza, Karoolus, Masta-blasta117, New Account, oX-matto-Xo, Skyl1n3, The-Don, Unonymous, weebobe, xChoco--, xCristian
04-07-2011, 01:33 AM #128
.Kane.
Banned
Originally posted by blake7 View Post
o ya sorry thanks for correcting that

no prob.
too short
04-07-2011, 02:07 AM #129
DEXMoDzFTW
Vault dweller
works loll thanks you so f****** much !!!! is there a way for it to cycle from uav to artillary to dogs ??

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

o ya sorry thanks for correcting that

is there a way for it to cycle from uav to artillary to dogs ??

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

My non host patch has a fully working mod menu karoolus edit by Devilmodz on default layout and on tactical layout is my non host hacks like
god mode
uav
give dogs (thanks blake 4 code Smile )
no clip
laser
unlimited search and destroy lives
coloured clan tags
give all
Promod
unlimited ammo (when host)
and finally Change team when not host

What do you think lol if want me to show you it add me on Ps3
DeToX-_ELiiT3x_- !!THANKS PEOPLE!!
Last edited by DEXMoDzFTW ; 04-07-2011 at 01:42 AM.
04-07-2011, 02:10 AM #130
crazy_blake7
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by ELiT3x View Post
works loll thanks you so f****** much !!!! is there a way for it to cycle from uav to artillary to dogs ??

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

is there a way for it to cycle from uav to artillary to dogs ??

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

My non host patch has a fully working mod menu karoolus edit by Devilmodz on default layout and on tactical layout is my non host hacks like
god mode
uav
give dogs (thanks blake 4 code Smile )
no clip
laser
unlimited search and destroy lives
coloured clan tags
give all
Promod
unlimited ammo (when host)
and finally Change team when not host

What do you think lol if want me to show you it add me on Ps3
DeToX-_ELiiT3x_- !!THANKS PEOPLE!!

looks nice i tryed to make a non-host mod menu but the vstr command doesnt work when non-host
04-07-2011, 02:14 AM #131
DEXMoDzFTW
Vault dweller
looks nice i tryed to make a non-host mod menu but the vstr command doesnt work when non-host

Thanks :p lol m8 took me ages to do this lol i feel like ive acomplished sumthing loll do you want me to show you it on psn ?

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

it had say binds but i took em out for more binds Smile
04-07-2011, 02:29 AM #132
.Kane.
Banned
Thanks :p lol m8 took me ages to do this lol i feel like ive acomplished sumthing loll do you want me to show you it on psn ?

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

it had say binds but i took em out for more binds Smile

could you help me with my non host patch. also do you know dvars for radar always on.
04-07-2011, 02:31 AM #133
DEXMoDzFTW
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Kane212
could you help me with my non host patch. also do you know dvars for radar always on.

this is radar always on m8

set scr_game_forceradar "1"
set g_compassshowenemies "1"
set scr_game_forceuav "1"

wat else u need :p
04-12-2011, 11:22 PM #134
callofduty6
Hacker in the making.
i have question is this in the mp folder or actual patch cuz i updated to 3.60 and want new zombie mods plz reply or PM me
04-13-2011, 12:05 AM #135
-Ginge
W@W Prem = Dead
this is radar always on m8

set scr_game_forceradar "1"
set g_compassshowenemies "1"
set scr_game_forceuav "1"

wat else u need :p

Those radar dvars don't work for me :/

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Originally posted by callofduty6 View Post
i have question is this in the mp folder or actual patch cuz i updated to 3.60 and want new zombie mods plz reply or PM me

This is patch editing and not zombie mods.
04-13-2011, 12:18 AM #136
DEXMoDzFTW
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Gingemk3 View Post
Those radar dvars don't work for me :/

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

This is patch editing and not zombie mods.

they work for me Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo